Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,119 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) (1025 Views)

Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) / My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) by marvelck: 5:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Don't cos a girl is beautiful, sexy or very good in bed, you decide to stick with her or marry her, despite her bad or troublesome traits. And don't cos your boo gives you money, buy things for you or is handsome, you decide to be with him despite bn a bad, violent or a promiscuous boyfriend. You are not helping yourself, but hurting/endangering yourself. Cos being in a relationship, that doesn't give you peace of mind, or you and your partner are always quarreling and fighting almost every week, it shows a very shaky and unreliable foundation. Marrying or managing someone like that will only cause you injuries (whether physical or emotional), pain, tears and heartbreak in the end...don't be deceived or blinded by his or her show of love, affection or bedmatics, when his heart is full of shit. When you find yourself in such a situation, biko simply do the needful! A 'one week, one trouble' relationship is a toxic relationship. And the signs are visible enough to show you what lies ahead.

Re: If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) by DaniDani(m): 5:46am On Dec 21, 2016
You are 100% right. Suffering and smiling kind of relationship is a no no for me. Like one meme had it "if your partner always make you to cry, then you are dating onions ". Especially ladies, stop dating onions because you want to belong.
Re: If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) by bustykasa(f): 6:16am On Dec 21, 2016
lolz
Re: If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) by firstking01(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2016
Ok, but i still think these things happens when you go into a relationship for the wrong reasons.
Re: If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, but i still think these things happens when you go into a relationship for the wrong reasons.
Correct!

(1) (Reply)

Five Best Romantic Date Ideas / Do Ladies Consider Their Husband Surname B4 Marriage? / [18+ Article] See 18 Signs That Tells He Is A Fuckboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.