Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

D - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (5292 Views)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Lennycool:

And where is it stated that she wouldn't be allowed to take the potion if she was pregnant.
Or did you just add that like you did the Jesus trans dimensional portal.
grin grin

Its common sense . The woman will not submit herself to the ritual if she is pregnant , since its voluntary . And God is the one in charge of what happens to the woman .

2 Likes

Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Immorttal:
oops. Had never heard of false translation before now.

Even feminists have their own translation of the bible ... so yeah .

2 Likes

Re: D by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I even checked Dake's Annotated bible and it does not even say that verse supports abortion , it does not even mention abortion . The woman is not forced . She does it voluntarily to prove her love to her husband .
This is just getting ridiculous

5:15 Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance.

The man shall bring his wife, she doesn't go on her own free will and in no place is it stated that she has a choice in the matter. The bibles misogyny is through and through.

As for the part on abortion the wordings are different on different versions. Bit its clear when you notice that only the faithful woman is allowed to conceive. This is the same in all versions.
Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Lennycool:

This is just getting ridiculous

5:15 Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance.

The man shall bring his wife, she doesn't go on her own free will and in no place is it stated that she has a choice in the matter. The bibles misogyny is through and through.

This is getting extremely stupid

Where does it say forced

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D by Anas09: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Isn't it Bad that Your good Supports Abortion? Giving people water to kill their Children?
Now, what are you going to do about it?

I have an iphone. I brought, if it begins to misbehave, i can deside to throw it away, what can you do about it?

God created man, if he wants to kill him, what can you, or your father the devil do about it? Abosuletly nothing. You can only rant.

If there's something you can do, then go ahead and do it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by Immorttal: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Even feminists have their own translation of the bible ... so yeah .
yeah, i know about feminist and atheist bible. They removed mostly from the accounts of moses.
Re: D by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Where does it say forced
;DD
This is just funny.
If it wasn't compulsory.
It would have gone something like this
"And the woman shall bring herself unto the priest"
Or
"The woman shall accompany her husband to the priest if it pleases her."

Nothing like that said.
Instead the husband brings her, she has no choice whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: D by Immorttal: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

shout out to anas kiss
Re: D by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

I have an iphone. I brought, if it begins to misbehave, i can deside to throw it away, what can you do about it?

God created man, if he wants to kill him, what can you, or your father the devil do about it? Abosuletly nothing. You can only rant.

grin
Then your God is evil.
And you can't claim to be moral If you worship an evil God.

1 Like

Re: D by Anas09: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Lennycool:

grin
Then your God is evil.
And you can't claim to be moral If you worship an evil God.
I asked you, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT BOY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by Anas09: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2016
Immorttal:
shout out to anas kiss
Hey man. Compliment of this great season.

I hope all my peeps saw this end of year? So pray.
Re: D by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

I asked you, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT BOY?
grin ;DD
Laugh my ass off at the people wasting their lives on a fairytale.
Some people even have the nerve to say God is pro-life
Yahweh that killed every innocent Egyptian first born son?

Its a good thing stories like these never even happened and God is only a figment of human imagination, or I might truly be scared for the fate of the world in the hands of a psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: D by MrMontella(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrMontella:
the christian god promotes abortion as a form of punishment na...

He loves it badly
lennycool..

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: D by MrMontella(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

na to kill human being dey hungry yahweh..

See satan that has been jumping upandan he no fit kill am..

Or is he afraid of it? grin grin

1 Like

Re: D by Anas09: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lennycool:

grin ;DD

Its a good thing stories like these never even happened and God is only a figment of human imagination, or I might truly be scared for the fate of the world in the hands of a psychopath.
Why can't you sleep? I can't see anyone loosing sleep over Shrek. Why can't you sleep boy?

Wisper to the legions living in you to hurry up and cast some more souls down. Whicheverway, Hellfire is awaiting him/them. Sorry boy, Your lord can only make noise, but cant change a thing. Ask him to try.

1 Like

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrMontella:

Lmao
Such an idiotic story
Am omnipotent being can't destroy satan the creation since the beginning of time
The satan dude is supposedly fighting a losing battle
What's the point of fighting an all powerful being
But Abrahamic God is feeling cool with itself
The people that believe this crap of a fairytale sef

3 Likes

Re: D by Anas09: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrMontella:

What are you going to do about it is the question? Apart from ranting here like a deranged Bull, what can you do? Slap God or throw him stones? I dare you to try.
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

[s]Why can't you sleep? I can't see anyone loosing sleep over Shrek. Why can't you sleep boy?

Wisper to the legions living in you to hurry up and cast some more souls down. Whicheverway, Hellfire is awaiting him/them. Sorry boy, Your lord can only make noise, but cant change a thing. Ask him to try[/s].
lmao
Hellfire
What they use to whip you all into place
At your age

3 Likes

Re: D by Anas09: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao
Hellfire
What they use to whip you all into place
At your age
Just bend your head and quietly ask the demons inside of you why they hate God fiercely. If you have ears to hear, you'll hear, "because He created Hellfire".

1 Like

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

Just bend your head and quietly ask the demons inside of you why they hate God fiercely. If you have ears to hear, you'll hear, "because He created Hellfire".
lmao
I don't have any demons in my head
There is more to life than the false dichotomy
of Christianity
If after correcting you time and again you can't simply comprehend that fact then I'm afraid i can't help you

2 Likes

Re: D by Anas09: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao
I don't have any demons in my head
There is more to life than the false dichotomy
of Christianity
If after correcting you time and again you can't simply comprehend that fact then I'm afraid i can't help you
How do you know you dont have demons? Did you try asking at least?
Re: D by MrMontella(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

How do you know you dont have demons? Did you try asking at least?
the demons(jinns) in you make you see islam as a false religion and allah as a fake God!

1 Like

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrMontella:

the demons(jinns) in you make you see islam as a false religion and allah as a fake God!
lmaooooorotfllwkmdlol

1 Like

Re: D by Anas09: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrMontella:

See this one. Have you wondered why you take side with Islam against Christianity, being an ex-Catholic yourself? The Deep calls to the Deep.

Same Spirit behind you guys.
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

See this one. Have you wondered why you take side with Islam against Christianity, being an ex-Catholic yourself? The Deep calls to the Deep.

takes sides?
Who takes sides with Islam
It is juicy as dumb as Christianity even worse
You are delusional

1 Like

Re: D by MrMontella(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

a rational being like jonbellion....clearly understood my comment...
So i have nothing to tell you
Re: D by Anas09: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
jonbellion:
takes sides?
Who takes sides with Islam
It is juicy as dumb as Christianity even worse
You are delusional
So, you are MrMontella?
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

So, you are MrMontella?
oooh my God

Re: D by rhektor(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Bring the Right one or Can't you Read?

You always droll on every thread here to show your gullibility. Where is abortion mentioned in the silly write up? Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: D by rhektor(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lennycool:

grin ;DD

I thought you and your co atheists said that it was a fairy tale, why are you now quoting a fairy tale? you suddenly take it to be real when you want.
Re: D by randomperson: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Guys, guys... Don't be rude to god. It's not abortion. It's just god- induced miscarriage... I mean, it only entails killing of the fetus now. That's definitely but abortion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by randomperson: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Where does it say forced
It's implied. U know the meaning of implied right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Own Biblical Definition Of God? / The Bible And The Human Race. / How Can You Identify True Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.