Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos (20350 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) / Triplets Killed In A Fire Disaster In Jigawa (Photos) / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Adex26(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Haaaaa....is dis not too much 4 @ a time, ogbeni na to take to my heel fast
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by twilliamx(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2016
For this recession?
Mean while husband right now.......

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Sanuzi(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A young woman named Mercy -is filled with excitement after giving birth to quadruplets in a town in Jigawa state...According to people who know her, people have been trooping the area to see the lucky woman and her blessed children -who are all in good condition.. Congratulations to the new mother.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/excitement-as-woman-gives-birth-to-4.html

congratulations to the family, God bless
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by BuyGoats: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Wow! Beautiful. May God give you all required to care for them.

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for your patronage so far.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by BuyGoats: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Wow! Beautiful. May God give you all that is required to care for them.

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for your patronage so far.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Gbese re o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by sanemann: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2016
LockDown69:
Congrats to her, The name "mercy" sha, still trying to make the connection.
Her name is Rahama don't know y they had to translate to English
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by fakati(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Congratulations may God provide for all the needs to cater for the parents and the children.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by andreernest28(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2016
God is great
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by alaskido(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2016
Madam, congratulations. You will need enough breast milk to feed these 4 o. Oga papa, congratulations o. May God bless your pocket to feed these children in this APC economic recession.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2016
God,pls give me twins or triplet next year.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by adodofemi(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2016
solpat:
Wow!!! God is good.

But no be small expenses ooooo
we also had two boys of recent. The expenses no be here o but God has being so merciful to us with enough strength for my wife. 4 children at once, o boy... though God knows how they'll be catered for sha. Congratulations.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Sodijan(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2016
GOD, answer d request of d people looking for child (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2016
I pray make the man no run cos the man will be like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by adodofemi(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Aniedi30:
Father God as u give am four give am wetin she go take feed them.....so that Boko Haram employment wilnt be their portion
Amen o. That's a great prayer.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by asunnu(f): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2016
And some people dey pray to God for just one...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2016
I hope they are not just "trooping" in to take a look? They should go with gifts as well o, no matter how small.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Adagba1: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Yuneehk:
The same God who gave them to you shall provide all that'll be needed to take care of them Amen.
Amen
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Sufisunni: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Alhamdulillah! I am happy for her, Iam for her
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Adagba1: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Father lord I pray you grant me my own next year IJN

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by vicben27(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2016
if God shud bless me wit four kids at a time i no born again dis too much blessin may his name be praised!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Youngmolis: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2016
god bless
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Janetade86(f): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Wow! This is wonderful. God is great. I'm using these babies as a point of contact, for God to grant me my children also. I want triplets.
God will take Care of those babies IJN.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by teozey111(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2016
is the husband still around?just curious
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by mikaael(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
estyvino:
I will show mercy on whom I will show mercy on, thus says the Lord.

May the Good Lord show mercy on you and I as He had shown to the family.

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Elle277(f): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
It's the Lord's doing..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Drabrah(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmmm.
Na to 4get Exclusive Breastfeeding o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by solpat(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
adodofemi:
we also had two boys of recent. The expenses no be here o but God has being so merciful to us with enough strength for my wife. 4 children at once, o boy... though God knows how they'll be catered for sha. Congratulations.

Congratulations Sir.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by LockDown69(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
sanemann:

Her name is Rahama don't know y they had to translate to English
Oh OK.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by moonnstar(f): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ya Allah,favor me this way,Ameen thuma amin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by preciouschizor(f): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
I thank the Almighty God for her blessings and I'm a partaker of it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.