Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches (1416 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches by Lorddozzy(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2009
Funny, but it's real. At this time of the season NOVEMBER & DECEMBER to be precise, Most guys try to run away or temporalily boycot their responsibility just because christmas is at the corner. What amazes me is WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GO ON STRIKE DURING YULETIDE? I saw a post today which was asking whether he/she should end a relationship if u can't tolerate him or her. THEN I AM PROMPTED TO ASK WHY SHOULD IT BE AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR?
Re: The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches by SisiKill1: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2009
The fate of ladies as yelutide approaches. . . They'll die of course.

What else awaits them if they don't have the joy of looking forward to kobo kobo christmas presents from their cheapskate boyfriends?
Re: The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2009
Couldnt you just have commented on the " Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where thread!" which is saying exactly the same thing? undecided undecided
Re: The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches by chika98: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2009
I swear NL has dewindled so much in the past year. No smart threads to read anymore.
Re: The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches by whitelexi(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2009
chika98:

I swear NL has dewindled so much in the past year. No smart threads to read anymore.

Perhaps u should raise some for us to read cool
Re: The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches by ruskiee(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2009
Boycott their responsibility?
Heck does that mean.
Re: The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches by Godmother(f): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2009
whitelexi:

Perhaps u should raise some for us to read cool

Good reply whitelexi, you beat me to it

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws / Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.