Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? (860 Views)

10 Cogent Qualities To Instill In Your Little Children / Are Yoruba Men Like This?? / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by creative11(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
15 Qualities that Men like in Women. Ladies do you have them?

Men like and value women with common characteristics, but when you are always hunting or putting more value on the body more than attitudes; this is bad.

Men are not interested only in fun, they seek women to be companions, well resolved, responsible and know how to deal with the crisis in a balanced way. This does not mean that you should forget appearances, no, none of that.

On the contrary, you must follow our advice to be irresistible to a man and invest in the things that men like.

1) Trust
It is already common knowledge that confident people are attractive. Women who are sure of themselves, of their choices and attitudes, and of their body, call attention to wherever they are: everyone wants to know the secret of such confidence!

2) Have attitude
As much as we have that entrenched archaic concept that man must take the initiative, the woman can also take the reins of a relationship. If you are ready to leave, do not be ashamed and invite him. This is just one more way to demonstrate your confidence and, rest assured, men like it!

3) Understanding
A woman who understands others and always has kind words to say will certainly earn more points when it comes to relationships. In a world where we live connected, attention and affection are rare and, possessing them, you will have a beautiful differential.

4) Good behavior
Knowing how to behave in different situations is essential not only for a good relationship but for a lifetime. It is important to know the right moments to quiet down or expose your opinions.

5) Humility
Being next to someone who knows how to thank is inspirational, men like it. Gratitude, though necessary, is increasingly forgotten. Thank the people who helped you achieve your goals and know that you are not better than anyone make you even more attractive.

6) Sense of humor
Nothing more fun than a company that makes you laugh. Funny people are already captivating in the first conversation and we always want to have them around. No one likes having rude partners who only know how to complain about life. We always strive for healthy, happy relationships that, above anything, can bring a little happiness to our heart.

7) Intelligence
We all like to relate to smart people, who know what and when to talk. It’s wonderful to be on the side of anyone who has a subject and does not let a conversation fall on the ice. Men like to show friends and family their smart partner. So, be smart today for him and yourself.

cool Mystery
Women who keep a mysterious air and master the art of exchanging looks makes any man crazy! However, in trying to be mysterious, don't do something very nasty or out of the line.

9) Hobby
Hobbies say a lot about people. If you like to read, walk or meet new places, you will certainly seek to relate to people of similar taste. After all, nothing more fun than doing what you enjoy next to a good company.

10) Determination
People who do not strive to get what they want and actually run after their dreams, leaving all their laziness (and insecurity) aside, attract glances. Relating to dreamy and determined people is almost like taking a dose of motivation: they become your mirrors and you also feel ready to face any challenge!

11) Take care of your well-being
You do not have to have a sculptural body or kill yourself to fit into an aesthetic pattern, but take care. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercising will give you a good image, and it will bring you numerous benefits. You must be familiar with this saying that a sound body is a sound mind.

12) Smile
The simplest tip of all: smile. The smile is the main weapon to get attention. It is as if smiling you unlock a simpler path for a future conversation. Men like the smiling women and good about life.

13) More love, please
To be loved, be kind. Start distributing love wherever you go. Often people will not give up for fear of not getting anything in return, so do not be afraid to say “I love you” or send lovely messages. Make love real and definite.

14) Personality
To be who you are, without deceit. That tip that everyone has heard or read some day is super important: one day the masks will fall, so never pretend to be someone that you are not. Act naturally and only then will you find your true love the one who will accept your faults and love you the way you are.

15) Do not store hurt feelings
Relationships come and go and it’s not up to you to blame yourself for ending them. Do your best to make it work, but if you do not, let it go. Keeping sorrows will only make you more and sadder and with a busy heart, there is no room for a new love.

Well, as a woman it may not be easy to exhibit all these beautiful qualities at once, but as the saying goes, Rome was not built in a day. Build yours gradually, and start TODAY!!

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/15-female-features-that-men-like-2/

1 Like

Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
No, I don't. But I can offer him clay _ he should mould her, full option. cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5436355_featuredimgclayss117872164_png7c595f0590a31a85ea51e243b9dffa19

1 Like

Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by goodmorning40: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
I think all women lack no 15. They know how to store wrongs , punish u with it endlessly and tell the tale even to the third and forth generation
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by ashewoboy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
PaperLace:
No, I don't.

loquacious wife.
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
ashewoboy:

loquacious wife.
I know why I have been ignoring you, respect yourself...
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by ashewoboy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
PaperLace:
I know why I have been ignoring you, respect yourself...

cheesy i dey lie ni? just observation. you talk too much.
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by SuperSuave(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nonsense! All these '10 qualities this and 15 qualities that' trying to turn people into robots without conscience. Are you saying every guy/man is looking for the same qualities in a girl/lady? undecided
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
ashewoboy:

cheesy i dey lie ni? just observation. you talk too much.
I have told you what I wanna tell you. My data, my phone, my keypad. Are you just so dumb to think you can infringe on my freedom of speech? This is a forum, for 'talking' too much. Respect yourself once again.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by BlackDBagba: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
I see
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by ashewoboy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
PaperLace:

I have told you what I wanna tell you. My data, my phone, my keypad. Are you just so dumb to think you can infringe on my freedom of speech? This is a forum, for 'talking' too much. Respect yourself once again.

cheesy e dey pain her...... paperlace. if you wanna catch her buy her acuracheesy.
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by ashewoboy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
PaperLace:

You this twerp that went on a thread to say you wanna f* me, I have been ignoring all your mentions, but you don't wanna have sense.

You and that other one, that wants to die on top my matter _both of you should give yourself sense. Don't mistake my silence for cowardice. You can't buy me the things I like, even if you sell your destiny. This is my last reply to you on this forum...

i was expecting you to reply with a long reply, you have done thatcheesy. you talk too much jooorh. i wonder how your husband copes.
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by ashewoboy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
paperlace, i said i wanna fvck you? you delicious? i nor fit fvck you joorh. i will rather fvck lavedacheesy.
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
PaperLace:

You this twerp that went on a thread to say you wanna f* me, I have been ignoring all your mentions, but you don't wanna have sense.

You and that other one, that wants to die on top my matter _both of you should give yourself sense. Don't mistake my silence for cowardice. You can't buy me the things I like, even if you sell your destiny. This is my last reply to you on this forum...

Kilon shele na Nne? Why are you letting all these small small boys attention seeking trolls work you up over nothing? Continue to ignore them na, if dem tire dem go leave you alone. Hian!
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
LastMumu:

Kilon shele na Nne? Why are you letting all these small small boys attention seeking trolls work you up over nothing? Continue to ignore them na, if dem tire dem go leave you alone. Hian!
It's just so annoying, you don't give them the attention they want _next thing is to start trying to cyberbully you. They are ignored henceforth.
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by ttyl02(f): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
:PI have all except 1-15
Re: 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? by crisisexpert321(m): 6:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Just get a woman you like her flaws. Private investigator here.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Employ A Weekend Help? / "Am 25 But My Family Still Treats Me Like AM 16"- Nigerian Lady Cries Out / What Is Your Opinion About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.