Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This (3005 Views)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
One of the best things about Christmas is the fact that you get to receive gifts from family and friends.
One of the quickest ways to get these things is through the Christmas promise card.
Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
The promise card has a list of gift items and people are meant to fill depending on what they want to get you for Christmas. It ranges from money to school items and others.

If you had one, here are some of the things we’re sure you can relate to.

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
1. How you cling to your card everywhere because you never can tell when you will run into a donor

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
2. When you show your uncle your promise card and he’s giving excuses

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
3. And you show another aunt and she signs the card and promises to give you money

1 Share

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
4. You when you call your aunt to coyly remind her of your promise card money

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2016
5. When someone who you know doesn’t have money fills the part that says a free trip to a certain destination

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2016
6. Cancelling the less likely items on the card and replacing them with things you actually want

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2016
7. When you meet someone that fills the card and brings out the money immediately

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2016
8. And when someone asks you what you want to use the money from the card to do

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2016
9. You when your card is filled up and you have all the money in the world

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2016
10. And then using the money to buy that Alinco double eyeglass with one of those plastic watches.

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
What else do you remember when you used a promise card? Let us know !
Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by Khd95(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
When ur mum tells u she already burn the card with other dirts....nd person promised u 2k,wrist watch,shirt,etc in dat card

Ayyyyy gawwww bert why nau mama

Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by osumak2: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
cool
Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by Divay22(f): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
For me,it was the money then I'll give it to my mum to keep,only for me to come back and ask for my money,she'll tell me before you get yours,you'll pay for all my food,all the clothes have been buying for you,so minus everything and I'll give you your balance....

Hey mummy kukuma collect everything cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2019
Wow, those good old days, any youth who didn't use promise card really missed grin Infact na ajebutter

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Married Sex Starved Lagos Wife / Tag A Friend To Answer / Signs Your Husband Is Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.