Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 (15882 Views)

Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 / Oil price rises as uncertainty over Nigeria elections, Venezuela tension mounts / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Daniyomex(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
A good news indeed
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Duru009(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hope the dullard is saving Now....
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by diva90: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good to hear. By Gods grace, ihe ga adi mma .. Slowly but surely
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by stuffs4me(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:

This has got to be the most dumbest post of the year, guy ur stupidity is like peak, it's in you.

Hey dumbo, when did Buhari ever tell Nigerians that oil prices had risen or was rising. Your dullard Buhari was always yapping about Nigeria being broke.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by stuffs4me(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
nextprince:

Really? Buhari controls cnn and other international media I guess. Bro, sometimes it makes a lot of sense to remain silent on matters u know nothing about.

Another dumbo, when did Buhari ever tell Nigerians that oil prices had risen or was rising. Your dullard Buhari was always yapping about Nigeria being broke.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
stuffs4me:

Hey dumbo, when did Buhari ever tell Nigerians that oil prices had risen or was rising. Your dullard Buhari was always yapping about Nigeria being broke.
Oh so u need buhari to tell u the price of crude oil, guy u don Bleep up, instead of u to hide in shame u still come here dey disgrace urself. Have u seen buhari anywhere addressing the public on the price of crude oil. Is it d responsibility of buhari to tell u d price of crude oil.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by nextprince: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
stuffs4me:

Another dumbo, when did Buhari ever tell Nigerians that oil prices had risen or was rising. Your dullard Buhari was always yapping about Nigeria being broke.

Nay bro, do u know what constitutes dumbness? The saying that Buhari has been hiding the real price of crude oil is dumbness and even a worse dumbness is to agree with that just as u have actually proven.
I don't know when the fed govt has become the media through which the price of crude oil is known.

1 Like

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by brojoshua: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
I thought the news is that Nigeria has been eventually healed of corruption.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Moheat:
News like this doesn't get to the grass root. We are made to believe that this government is not living up to her expectations because of the price of crude but nobody will come out to tell you when the price of crude increases.
Stop saying thrash jor, to know the price of crude oil is not a big deal, if u watch news regularly u will always know the price of crude, u can also Google the price, no one is keeping it a secret, besides 55 dollar per barrel is still very low.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Qmerit:

And what did the last govt did with it wen it was over $100 pls?

Well, at least I had extra change in my pocket then, and bag of rice was affordable, much better than your present zombie lord and master is doing presently.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Moheat(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Stop saying thrash jor, to know the price of crude oil is not a big deal, if u watch news regularly u will always know the price of crude, u can also Google the price, no one is keeping it a secret, besides 55 dollar per barrel is still very low.

And who's saying thrash? You be mumu! Zombie like you.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Moheat:

And who's saying thrash? You be mumu! Zombie like you.
Imagine, someone like u ll say buhari is dull.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Moheat(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Imagine, someone like u ll say buhari is dull.
If you still doubt Bubu's incompetency you are a cretin. You need deliverance.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Moheat:

If you still doubt Bubu's incompetency you are a cretin. You need deliverance.
I nor say buhari nor dull o, but between u and him am just wondering who dull pass.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Moheat(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrTruth4real:

I nor say buhari nor dull o, but between u and him am just wondering who dull pass.

And you exclude yourself? At least am better than you and bubu. Hope your question has been answered? Please don't phucking quote me again. Get yourself busy with something else.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Moheat:

And you exclude yourself? At least am better than you and bubu. Hope your question has been answered? Please don't phucking quote me again. Get yourself busy with something else.
See why I said u are dull?
U just did it again.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Oil Price Rises To $55.61 by Moheat(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrTruth4real:
See why I said u are dull? U just did it again.
That's ur headache.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old, New Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender – CBN / Lottery Forecasting Methods / Foreign Exchange Primary Dealers: CBN Set To Name Them Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.