Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

James Ibori Released From Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Released From Prison (42714 Views)

James Ibori Chased Econet Out Over $4.5M Bribe - Econet CEO / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Fourwinds: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

zip your brain... e pain am...Na pipo like una dey beat ashawo..lmao
u dey fvck ashawo for Benin.?? more grease to ur rod....nonsense
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oktoberfest:

If u actually think ibori looting of delta st treasury stopped in 2007 u are very wrong

e did well for his people , they celebrate his bday every year in his absence. Na only ibori loot ? if other serve jail term, I am.OK but mean while let him loot ,it's better than the northerner looting d South South

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Fourwinds: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

lucky and ibori were best friends... meanwhile oshiomole stole more than lucky ..
foolish Igbinedion....for eight years tell me what he achieved...how do u see roads in Benin now after Oshiomhole left.?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Dc4life(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

In the eyes of the Law, this man is far better than you are. @ least he have received punishment for his crimes but yours are still hiding.

What crimes have I committed that I'm hiding?? You must be mad for saying that.. Goat!
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by smileyoo: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
ibori as an exconvicts, can he still be a participant in politics, pls lawyers in the house what says thou? we already 've too many looters in nigerian politics,to employ more. just hope the laws of the land stops him from participating.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
u dey fvck ashawo for Benin.?? more grease to ur rod....nonsense
detective ashawo Roger ....e pain am ...
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by adedayoa2(f): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
This man go still enter into politics o, Naija I hail
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Realhommie(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Akpobome1:
you are calling him idiot and what he did in the state no other governor has done half of it.
In other words we should keep living in the past

He tried, there was money in circulation and massive corruption too. Truth is he looted Delta state dry, call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by mapet: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Okundaye4:
I know oghara people will be celebrating. That idiot almost milk Delta state dry, while paying eye service with Veronica Ogbuagu.

Apart from being corrupt, his 419 sense pass the intelligence of Oghara people. He got them to cede a vast acreage to govt under the guise that he wanted to build international Airport. He started road, drainage and light projects in the middle of bush/no-where in Oghara (the land ceded to govt)......it later emerged that govt sold the land to him, including the existing infrastructures..........and ........voila, that area became his Western Delta University.......

but....... Even the current Governor is still one of his "subjects"

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by ichommy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Viktor1983:

Nah.. Keep your religion to your self.

grin

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Osama10(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
cool
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Mezenna: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ex convict,welcome back from prison
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by mapet: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Akpobome1:

Okundaye4: :
I know oghara people will be celebrating. That idiot almost milk Delta state dry, while paying eye service with Veronica Ogbuagu.
you are calling him idiot and what he did in the state no other governor has done half of it.

How can any other Governor achieve the feat when Ibori stole Delta state blind

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Fourwinds: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:
detective ashawo Roger ....e pain am ...
u are happy because dats how u get ur money thru lootered. funds meant for development and bursting of pipelines.....ashawos there will also be happy because dats where u spend some of d money....lazy people

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by UkpabiSun: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
D Godfather of Delta state if truly is back just give obj few months to live. E is a wicked n silent man
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by mapet: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
smileyoo:
ibori as an exconvicts, can he still be a participant in politics, pls lawyers in the house what says thou? we already 've too many looters in nigerian politics,to employ more. just hope the laws of the land stops him from participating.

No he can't
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by TeamSimple(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
adonbilivit:
the oloshos would be happy now. their long gone customer is back.
The man sabi hide public funds for Olosho account ehn...Tufia
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
foolish Igbinedion....for eight years tell me what he achieved...how do u see roads in Benin now after Oshiomhole left.?

which dirty road ? airport road is d most expensive road is sub sahara till date, whats the road bad b4, the answer is no. Edo state is the 3rd or 2nd indebted state , what is state offering and what's the industrial power of the state ? everything is zero ,no employment, payment of pension zero.compare the allocation entering the state den n now . my guy lucky stole , oshiomole stole thousand folds. do you know e gat air line in cape Verde. guy make I rest u dey talk road wey dem no talk how much dy Use do...d country beta or no beta, nothing concern me.

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by lastpage: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
niteduff:
I hope people wont start celebrating him, because it seems the only thing we celebrate in Nigeria is corruption and corrupt people. Anyway, I wish him well.

He is from Delta state and of PDP, right?

People from the East have Fayose, FFK and many rogues as their role model.

So, if Ibori rreturns, you can bet they would celebrate him, because they have a pact with mediocrity, corruption and ignorance!

Welcome chairman, hope those hunks in Prison did not ram you in the arze too much?

Tewon'de for President shocked shocked...... of Biafra, ofcourse!
grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Realhommie(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

e did well for his people , they celebrate his bday every year in his absence. Na only ibori loot ? if other serve jail term, I am.OK but mean while let him loot ,it's better than the northerner looting d South South
Na this kinda wack mentality naim make us no dey move forward, rather we keep going round in circus...

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by erico2k2(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Realhommie:
In other words we should keep living in the past

He tried, there was money in circulation and massive corruption too. Truth is he looted Delta state dry, call a spade a spade.
Have you been to his town?them compare it with OBJ town . Do U know he created Jobs for more than 30k people ? If not for this guy people of his region would never smell poly let alone UNI
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by agboghai: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ibori remain the best governor to have ruled delta state. Agreed, he stole, but show me that politician who is not a thief. What matter is how your governance better the life of the common man. That was what Ibori was when he was a governor. The developmental status of delta state left when he left. This show you how influential he was even in jail. Anybody living in delta state knows this. Ibori went to jail not because he stole just like his fellow politicians but because he fought with the power that be then (jonathan)

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by agboghai: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ibori remain the best governor to have ruled delta state. Agreed, he stole, but show me that politician who is not a thief. What matter is how your governance better the life of the common man. That was what Ibori was when he was a governor. The developmental status of delta state left when he left. This show you how influential he was even in jail. Anybody living in delta state knows this. Ibori went to jail not because he stole just like his fellow politicians but because he fought with the power that be then (jonathan).
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Efewestern: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
frathermaty mavor, wat ur take on this?
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dc4life:

I wonder the kind of reception the criminal will get once he arrives in his hometown. Paid youths rejoicing the chief robber has arrived?? With a welcome party organised by the state and federal government, or is he gonna be stoned and burnt to death on the streets of delta state. Fingers crossed.

How e take consign you?? Quote me when the likes of Tinubu,Obasanjo and the rest serve their jail terms for the rot they have brought upon the Nation..Indimi in the North is being termed a billionaire cos of Oil wells,from where?? The son of the soil embezzles funds and serves his term,una no wan allow am drink water drop cup...

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
mapet:

How can any other Governor achieve the feat when Ibori stole Delta state blind
Oga not only delta state tryy Nigeria . Y know the man is very greedy and his negotiations are do or die no compromise hence he managed to bring all those schools to his village
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
u are happy because dats how u get ur money thru lootered. funds meant for development and bursting of pipelines.....ashawos there will also be happy because dats where u spend some of d money....lazy people

is it your pipeline ? what are they developing ? is Nigeria ready to develop? since age na street light we dey commission. stop claiming Mr integrity. u re a Nigerian and we know how d tin work, anywhere d owo dey come, we dey put head. if they jail other politicians , that will be good. ibori did well for his people and you can't dare n talk to him any how there .come here dey form internet gangster. u re d one who made mention of the word ashawo, you must be a regular customer ...am done here. I hail o..

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by RonJeremy: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
ApenaEde:
Allahu Akbar.
accept Islam 2day.
2moro may b 2 late
You heard what your Islam brother did to innocent people in Berlin Germany yesterday? You should be hiding in shame.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Realhommie(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
erico2k2:

Have you been to his town?them compare it with OBJ town . Do U know he created Jobs for more than 30k people ? If not for this guy people of his region would never smell poly let alone UNI
Lolz.. Bro i am Deltan and i know exactly what i am saying..

Yes i have to Oghara his hometown severally but never been to Obj's so i can't compare, true he changed the face of his town, he did what would seem so much for Deltans but you cannot deny the obvious...

Our people dey make parable say " Na small shit dey stain yansh".. You should be able to decode the message.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
One of there hero is back in town.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Realhommie:
Na this kinda wack mentality naim make us no dey move forward, rather we keep going round in circus...

the mentality is bad no doubt but ask yourself, is Nigeria ready to change? the answer is no so let's play the ball. Na where they favour man e dey put hand. if you wan to help issues, oga at the top go displace you put him boy..we dn see all this things before. Na to do your own chop your own move ahead.. one lv
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Spidermon: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Another parasite in Nigeria's political elite is set to re login.

2019 elections go be like blue film.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.