Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift (2414 Views)

Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
:PI am confused now cry

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Can you afford a bag of rice? If yes

Buy and send to your village people let them release your common sense.

You don't need a girl friend that expensive if not you won't be ranting on NL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

If you believe a girl asked the op for all that, then you can believe anything.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

see ur life

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
herbie27:
If you believe a girl asked the op for all that, then you can believe anything.
see evidence

1 Like

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolestchris:
see evidence

Go for it. grin
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by chris2face(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
I smell lies sorry not lies but raice cause this definitely is more than a lie

Op abubua yenzu sai ahankali kaji kwuo?.
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
herbie27:

Go for it. grin
if don't slap girls joh
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
chris2face:
I smell lies sorry not lies but raice cause this definitely is more than a lie

Op abubua yenzu sai ahankali kaji kwuo?.
How do they smell lies
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolestchris:
if don't slap girls joh
Good for you then, you will make a good husband only if you're telling the truth.
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Garshyzee(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
She cant even draw d love wella sef.. undecided kiss undecided op if u considered these u need sense...
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Greenbullet(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
op,why do I think I know that handwriting, it belongs to a ....
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
So who says am a liar
herbie27:
Good for you then, you will make a good husband only if you're telling the truth.
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Divay22(f): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
I was just smiling

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Trouble deh sleep ,yanga go .............
Greenbullet:
op,why do I think I know that handwriting, it belongs to a ....
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol. The funny thing is the first girls who responded above got pained than the op himself. First I don't know why girls hurriedly take things personal. Secondly I don't why proper presentation of a post without abuse should be a problem.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by chris2face(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolestchris:
How do they smell lies
Bruh we all know that's a lie

She asked u of an iphone7 New set of cloths New set of shoes 200k cash and finally
A trip to Dubai to cap it all

Chai guy fear God na
Like how how does this even sound in ur eyes Abegi park well joor
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by BlackDBagba: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Greenbullet(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolestchris:
Trouble deh sleep ,yanga go .............
who u be,u fit swallow aeroplane with your trouble.

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
So u never meet high class girls
chris2face:

Bruh we all know that's a lie

She asked u of an iphone7 New set of cloths New set of shoes 200k cash and finally
A trip to Dubai to cap it all

Chai guy fear God na
Like how how does this even sound in ur eyes Abegi park well joor
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Haha,e like u be soldier man
Greenbullet:
who u be,u fit swallow aeroplane with your trouble.
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by coolestchris(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
I tire
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. The funny thing is the first girls who responded above got pained than the op himself. First I don't know why girls hurriedly take things personal. Secondly I don't why proper presentation of a post without abuse should be a problem.
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Agbgift(f): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
why complain? simply write ur own list and give it to her. After all Xmas is all about sharing.
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Tyviv(f): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
see handwriting like chicken scrawls...oshisko
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by 2SWT(f): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Where is my boyfriend?

Come and collect my list o

Christmas no far again
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by Nbote(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
OP is a Lienus Ewu Muhammed... So she write am for paper send to u not thru email txt or call... Anyway contunu. Some gals list b like dat sha but with swag
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by windeal: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin

Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by eezeribe(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolestchris:
:PI am confused now cry
Coolest Chris, if my girlfriend friend gives me that kind of list, I will simply wipe Her face with a special white handkerchief...
The next morning, she would be in my Wardrobe... Vomiting what she asked for, but this time around, it would be for me.
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by jericco1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

lol
Re: List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift by jericco1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
better turn gay my brother its cheaper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth / I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? / Why Marriages Are Not That Sweet After Wedding These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.