Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas (3612 Views)

A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Name One Nairalander Wey Sense For Fall On Am.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by blazesam(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2019
Preshy561 happy Christmas to u and your family

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by modsfucker: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas vanida

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by internationalman(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2019
happy christmas INTERNATIONALMAN

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by johnkey: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Happy Xmas Johnkey, the only relevant nairalander to me.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by GoodnessB(f): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to goodness kiss

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Preshy561(f): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2019
blazesam:
Awww!! Thanks so much.

Merry Christmas to you dear. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Offpoint: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to my daddy Lefulefu my daddy...
That's the only nairalander I can remember his monicker, the rest once I logged out I forgot the monickers.. not my fault.

Merry Christmas to All Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Timileyin1234(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2019
maynation merry Christmas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Callertunez: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Nobody know me

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sorry sir, I'm going to break your rule and mention more than one. tongue

Merry Christmas izzou

Merry Christmas iamgrey5.

May this season bring lots of smiles and laughter to you two. Loads of love.kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by zexy2030(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by prinx55555(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Maynation

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by bestabigaelever(f): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Livecamp09
Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Iamgrey5(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
Sorry sir, I'm going to break your rule and mention more than one. tongue

Merry Christmas izou

Merry Christmas iamgrey5.

May this season bring lots of smiles and laughter to you two. Loads of love.kiss
Merry Christmas to one of the most beautiful and intelligent lady on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by CaptainMitch: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas fine girl
Preshy561:

Awww!! Thanks so much.

Merry Christmas to you dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by CaptainMitch: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
I wish RedDistrict a merry Christmas, na correct guy.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by RedDistrict: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I wish RedDistrict a merry Christmas, na correct guy.

I wish you same my brother

Fkexing the day at my pop's house at badagry axis now, light dy also

Joy, love and Gods blessings to you today and always, Merry xmas brodally!!

Prosperous new green year ahead to us all

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Hisimperialmaje(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas Love❤❤ Amatarasha

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by MrCork: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
blazesam:

angry
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by MrCork: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
blazesam:

is she lightskin? angry
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Preshy561(f): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Merry Christmas fine girl
Same to you dear. kiss
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Hugo55(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Xmas Onyindid.
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Netanya is the only woman my heart yearns for.

I pray all your heart desire come true this season.

My true desire is to be able to hear ur voice, even if its for a sec.
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Merry Christmas to one of the most beautiful and intelligent lady on Nairaland
Lol see the way I'm blushing.grin

Thanks for the compliments. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by YemziAdez(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Riele, Merry Christmas!
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by izzou(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas Ariza

More blessings, more victories, and also more happiness to you. Enjoy the season kiss
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Merry Christmas to my daddy Lefulefu my daddy...
That's the only nairalander I can remember his monicker, the rest once I logged out I forgot the monickers.. not my fault.

Merry Christmas to All Nairalanders
merry merry merrry xmas to u tooooooo grin..compliment of the season cheesy
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Newbielearner(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
bkackivy
Merry Christmas
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
StacyO
Marry Christmas
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
izzou:
Merry Christmas Ar iza

More blessings, more victories, and also more happiness to you. Enjoy the season kiss
Thank you. smiley
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by Offpoint: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
lefulefu2:
merry merry merrry xmas to u tooooooo grin..compliment of the season cheesy
wetin happen to your account o? abi dem don ban u?
Re: Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas by WorWorBoy: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
The person I want to wish merry xmass is no longer on nl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend / Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) / If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.