Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com (33449 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / Buhari Moves To Install Barrow As Gambian President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by basingstoke: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dull ard din ho
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by dokyOloye: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
What of Abba Kyari,Buratai,Monguno,etc,whose cases came up b4 Lawal's?
Lawal is a christian naa,so he go quick sack am.
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Audu ogbeh?must he be another old man?
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by seguno2: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Aristo3146:
A report indicted SGF, Which report indicted the ones u mention above...Please tell ur village people to leave u alone before its too late....

Let me give you some free education:

https://www.nairaland.com/2547706/fashola-spent-n139million-two-boreholes

Now that I have given you a heads up, I hope that you can research on your own for the remaining CORRUPT bandits whose looting ensure that we don't have ordinary tap water in our towns and villages.
I am sure that you will agree that they should be beaten silly like we do for common THIEVES of phones IF we have any sense whatsoever.
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
The Senate should have been making moves to sack him as well and replaced

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by naijakissleave(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Akeem79:

Don't mind them ...

Abeg house help my counts how many squares do u see in the picture below ...

Thanks in advance ...

Modified ...second pix shows 28 squares
But still not the correct answer ...

This Right (30 squares) ?

Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by Akeem79(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
naijakissleave:

This Right (30 squares) ?

They said it has more than 40 squares.

Me now in confuse mood

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by baba4dgirls: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Replacing a "grass clearer" with a "grass importer"
nice one Bubu.
well after all is said and done, you will answer to us in 2019.
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by timilinda(f): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Akeem79:

I got 28 already ... But still not correct !

Yeah, I think I'm actually counting 34. grin
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Let Babachir be used as a scape goat.
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by sharpchap: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
@Akeem79 I can count 40 but not more than that for now. Was stuck on 36 for a while. 18,19,22,23 is a square, then go round like that.
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by sharpchap: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
6,7,8,18,19,20,22,23,24 is also a square go round like that too.
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by Bimpe29: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Scape goat
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by Akeem79(m): 3:39am On Dec 22, 2016
sharpchap:
@Akeem79 I can count 40 but not more than that for now. Was stuck on 36 for a while. 18,19,22,23 is a square, then go round like that.

sharpchap:
6,7,8,18,19,20,22,23,24 is also a square go round like that too.

Thanks ..

timilinda:

Yeah, I think I'm actually counting 34. grin
Lol ...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by mccoyelectric: 5:20am On Dec 22, 2016
I recommend he puts me as the new sect... Because only some one with d fear of god can sit on that sit and still remain transparent...
Re: Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com by Aristo3146(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:

Let me give you some free education:

https://www.nairaland.com/2547706/fashola-spent-n139million-two-boreholes

Now that I have given you a heads up, I hope that you can research on your own for the remaining CORRUPT bandits whose looting ensure that we don't have ordinary tap water in our towns and villages.
I am sure that you will agree that they should be beaten silly like we do for common THIEVES of phones IF we have any sense whatsoever.
were u not watching when that issue was raised in the senate and fashola cleared himself on the same issue before he was confirmed a minister was it not the same senate that indicted SGF in a report young man... i talk facts, i dont speculate...show me a reference to a Report thoroughly investigated that indicted Fashion, Ameachi, and all other people you mentioned and dont give me reference to mere speculations...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / Oproama: How Dirty, Deserted This Oil Producing Community In Rivers Is / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.