Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? (12289 Views)

Cubana Hotel Promises 50 Jobs For South African Returnees / Can Affiliate Marketing Be The Ultimate Employer Of Unemployed Nigerian Youths? / Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
The Nigerian Bureau of statistics revealed that in the first quarter of 2016 the actual population of Nigerians that are willing, able and actively looking for jobs are 78.4 million. As high as this figure seem to be, the figures have been criticized by experts that the actual reality is much more than this.

Despite the potential that affiliate marketing holds for the future of Nigerian youths, yet Nigerians are less aware that a full time or part time job with enormous amount of pay has long been waiting for them. The aim of this thread is to create awareness of affiliate marketing and to encourage Nigerian youths to look at this direction for employment.

What is affiliate marketing all about?

Put in a very simple term, you are an ecommerce giant like konga or jumia, or a digital publisher that write guides such as eBooks and other software for commercial purpose. You employ me to get you customers and you are willing to pay me for every single sale I bring to you. I recommend your product on social Medias and other platforms. When anybody buys your product as a result of my recommendation, you pay me commission. In the above example you are a vendor/publisher and I am an affiliate.

The commission per/sale on digital products is usually 50% to 100%. I will recommend being an affiliate to digital products because of their high commission.

Below are few important facts you should know about affiliate marketing.

1. The affiliate marketing market is worth over N2.1 trillion naira and it is expected to grow in terms of yearly spending by 16%

2. 73% of affiliate marketers are males and 58% are college students

3. 52% of affiliate marketers does it part time while 48% does it full time and sees it as a life time career

4. More than 75% Australian market is owned by one affiliate network. Commission factory

5. In most affiliate programs, less than 10% of affiliates drive 90% of traffic and conversions. Going by our fact number one, this implies that less than 10% of affiliate marketers earn 90% of the N2.1 trillion. This is to tell you that those that invest little time to learn affiliate marketing either part time or fulltime have mega commissions awaiting them.

Conclusively

Affiliate marketing is the most profitable online venture that Nigerians that want to earn passive income online should consider first. I can say this because I have tried various forms of online businesses and I must confess that affiliate marketing is gold. in a period like this that a person will like to plan for his 2017, affiliate marketing should be at the top of your list regardless of who you are.

I will share with a handful of nairalander the exact methods I use to succeed in affiliate marketing.
See www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
I will show few people the unknown strategy I use to succeed In affiliate marketing. See www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by femiabiolajamb(f): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
affiliate marketing is already at the top of my plans for 2017 and i am already acting on it. thanks for this lovely piece.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Obagoblog:
I was thinking of starting with Amazon affiliate before o...

all forms of affiliate marketing pays. it is just that some pay more. anywhere you put effort the cash will flood in. my advice is that you should hold an expert tight which ever route you decide to go. i deal more on digital products.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
femiabiolajamb:
affiliate marketing is already at the top of my plans for 2017 and i am already acting on it. thanks for this lovely piece.

@femi you have already guaranteed your financial success in 2017 as long as you will keep on to your affiliate marketing plans.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Ladymacbee(f): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sure, it can!
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by eanestca(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
affiliate marketing provides a good source of income for those looking for multiple source of income

1 Like

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
It will be good if it does
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Jaytecq(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
very good innovation, if it will come to pass
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Raiders: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
You cant support a family with those internet job
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Ebimablog: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please do ny, I repeat, don't do local affiliate marketing, you will ever live to regret it
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by eezeribe(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
For the smart working ones
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Ebimablog: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Raiders:

That's where most of you get it wrong, affiliate marketing sometimes pay more than 8-4 Jobs

1 Like

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Maxcollins042(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
importexpert:
How do I get to need to form an affiliate with a brand company?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by TheABOMINATION: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Affiliate marketing requires persistent work.

Majority of Nigeria Youth prefers stuffs like MMM where you are promised to make money without working.

Thats why even though they hear that they can make it with affiliate marketing, they still won't go into it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Phonefanatic: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
My next target. The internet is a Gold mine.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ladymacbee:
Sure, it can!

It is already providing jobs for many
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by bestspoke: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Raiders:

Says who...

earning $1000+ monthly on fiverr alone is enough to feed an extended family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by DeltahArmy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice write up. Please, how do I start affiliate marketing and which affiliate company would you recommend? Regards.

1 Like

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by bestspoke: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ebimablog:
Please do ny, I repeat, don't do local affiliate marketing, you will ever live to regret it

it is now useless...imagine selline 130k products for konga while they return 600naira....owo kinni
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
eanestca:
affiliate marketing provides a good source of income for those looking for multiple source of income

Yes and for those that need a long term passive income source online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by CosmicJames(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Affiliate marketing is a sure way to make money online but it is a very broad topic. I focus on the CPA aspect as it bring in revenue faster. CPA (Cost Per Action) is one of the package I'm teaching in my mentorship training program as a branch of affiliate marketing.

Like @op said, newbies should endevour to get some good training or a mentor in order to succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Ebimablog: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
bestspoke:

it is now useless...imagine selline 130k products for konga while they return 600naira....owo kinni

It's seems you knew where I was heading to
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Raiders:

I already support many families with internet jobs. Wake up from your illusion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
For the smart working ones

Yes. Only the smart ones sees the gold in it.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ebimablog:

That's where most of you get it wrong, affiliate marketing sometimes pay more than 8-4 Jobs

Most of the time. Especially when done the right way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by maximunimpact(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Raiders:

Ignorant fellow
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Yarduni: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Naija youths that are mostly lazy and mugus. Just check the investment board and see how mugulicious they are
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by Yarduni: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
importexpert:

I already support many families with internet jobs. Wake up from your illusion

How much Is your package?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by aadoiza: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
You sure need a frigging blog to sign up.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by hahn(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
bestspoke:

And they will tell you that minimum payout is N10,000. They are still holding on to my N5k plus angry
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
hahn:

And they will tell you that minimum payout is N10,000. They are still holding on to my N5k plus angry

Do not join local affiliate networks. They are a waste of time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New CAC Online Portal / Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate / Boom For E-commerce As Jumia, Konga Plan $1.5b, $3.2b Ipos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.