Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Guys Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why? (4941 Views)

Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Have noticed recently when a guy is wooing a babe and he doesn't want her to think she can rely on him whenever she's dowe financially. He comes up with this story: that babe, have dated girls and have had my fair share of bad luck. Do u know the last girl I dated? I virtually trained her through school while another girl, I paid for her house rent. And the last one I set her up with 500k for buiz.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
So this time, I don't have money to waste on a babe that won't stay, so I want to be very sure u are truly into me and not what I have.. Don't worry as we date, I will just surprise u with things u don't expect. So dear don't ask, lemme be the one to surprise and pamper u. I know how to. Make my woman happy. Just relax and follow my lead. I promise u won't regret it.

Babes! Please run from such guys oooo.
They are 419!
They will Just chop and clean mouth o.. They can lie for Africa ooo.
Even a jobless guy will be claiming he paid house rent for his ex!

Lol, if I hear cheesy

That's their gimmick now oooo. Every guy in Nigeria has rented a flat for his gf and opened a biz for her cheesy before.
Guys wey their 10kobo no dey fall!

Guys! Saying all these make believe stories, make una softly dey lie... Biko nu!
Be yourself and let the ladies accept you for whom u are!

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys Why? by dacovajnr: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2016

grin
Re: Guys Why? by falconey(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
you that is collecting from guys knowing it's not going anywhere is what?

Who is the biggest fraudster? Go sit your ass down and open your legs if you must.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Why? by saintdennis(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Had to laugh wink
Re: Guys Why? by talkportal: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
amelian will you be my girl?
Re: Guys Why? by ikp120(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yea, be myself and let the lady accept me for who I am: I no dey drop penny mehn until she drops pennies mehn tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahahahahahahh grin

It's true nah cheesy

Chai!
Make una take am easy. smiley
Re: Guys Why? by kinggogo: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bla bla bla ........

Same old story undecided undecided
Re: Guys Why? by cuntguy: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:
Yea, be myself and let the lady accept me for who I am: I no dey drop penny mehn until she drops pennies mehn tongue tongue

co-sign
Re: Guys Why? by Venusman(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Still don't get it. why will every girl thinks Guys should be responsible for their financial poo. I guess they think we have no dream to go after other than them.

Real lady give all they have to support the growth of their man.....

op.... think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
talkportal:
amelian will you be my girl?

We will talk about been your girl. Later tongue

Let's handle the issue on ground first, pls
Re: Guys Why? by dingbang(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian what's the highest amt you have given ur boyfriend..
Re: Guys Why? by Splinz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Venusman:
Still don't get it. why will every girl thinks Guys should be responsible for their financial poo. I guess they think we have no dream to go after other than them.

Real lady give all they have to support the growth of their man.....

op.... think about that.

Am not saying every guy must take care of all their babes financial needs.

Am saying why lie to a lady , a guy is wooing that he has rentd this or that for her

And has paid bla bla bla

Who asked him in the first place?

That's the question

Why bring up how much uv spent on ex!
I don't care! Its between u and your ex

I notice every guy uses such lines.. Babe never ask for monie.. Story Don enter

Relax!
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
Amelian what's the highest amt you have given ur boyfriend..

50k on 2 different occasions?

But what did I get in return stories sadupon stories.

Only guys on friendzone spends on me. One of my bestie on friend zone virtually celebrated my bday at Imperial hotel last year.
The real relationship comes from guys am. Not intimate with.. They go along way 2 show they care. smiley
Most times am unfortunate to date ungrateful broke guys sad
Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:
Have noticed recently when a guy is wooing a babe and he doesn't want her to think she can rely on him whenever she's dowe financially. He comes up with this story: that babe, have dated girls and have had my fair share of bad luck. Do u know the last girl I dated? I virtually trained her through school while another girl, I paid for her house rent. And the last one I set her up with 500k for buiz.
So this time, I don't have money to waste on a babe that won't stay, so I want to be very sure u are truly into me and not what I have.. Don't worry as we date, I will just surprise u with things u don't expect. So dear don't ask, lemme be the one to surprise and pamper u. I know how to. Make my woman happy. Just relax and follow my lead. I promise u won't regret it.

They are 419!

Lol, if I hear cheesy

That's their gimmick now oooo. Every guy in Nigeria has rented a flat for his gf and opened a biz for her cheesy before.

Guys! Saying all these make believe stories, make una softly dey lie... Biko nu!

grin grin grin cheesy

As a matter of fact you a complete idiot and a lazy fool , when has dating a guy became a job opportunity where ladies are supposed to be earning money as salary of what ever .why don't you guys work hard for yourself .you girls are the mean reason men run away from you after having sx because no man wants a liability. All I see is ashawo everywhere all in name of dating a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

They are 419!

Lol, if I hear cheesy

grin grin grin cheesy
If you love him you will contribute into the relationship.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
It depends on the kind of guy you attract, have never heard that but know some do.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:
Yea, be myself and let the lady accept me for who I am: I no dey drop penny mehn until she drops her pennies panties mehn tongue tongue

Much better bro.
Re: Guys Why? by Venusman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

Am not saying every guy must take care of all their babes financial needs.

Am saying why lie to a lady , a guy is wooing that he has rentd this or that for her

And has paid bla bla bla

Who asked him in the first place?

That's the question

Why bring up how much uv spent on ex!
I don't care! Its between u and your ex

I notice every guy uses such lines.. Babe never ask for monie.. Story Don enter

Relax!
oh! I get that. but still I think he knows ladies don't care for any other thing apart from money. just saying though. he may be right.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

They are 419!

Lol, if I hear cheesy

grin grin grin cheesy
If he continue dey give you money,the day he go broke you go dump am.No be 419 you too be?
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
comshots:
If you love him you will contribute into the relationship.

There is nothing wrong in contributing .

Have contributed with gifts, money, name it in relationship.
But the guy, zero

So what are we saying

But my issue is before babe ask, the guy is already saying how. Much he has spent on his ex.. Did I ask him?
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Frankraj:

As a matter of fact you a complete idiot and a lazy fool , when has dating a guy became a job opportunity where ladies are supposed to be earning money as salary of what ever .why don't you guys work hard for yourself .you girls are the mean reason men run away from you after having sx because no man wants a liability. All I see is ashawo everywhere all in name of dating a man

Do u know how to read and understand?

Rolls eyes
Re: Guys Why? by ikp120(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
CorGier:

Much better bro.

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Guy you need serious deliverance grin grin grin

I'm not a sex freak sha
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
comshots:
If he continue dey give you money,the day he go broke you go dump am.No be 419 you too be?

And the day am broke, I will dump his assz too.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Venusman:
oh! I get that. but still I think he knows ladies don't care for any other thing apart from money. just saying though. he may be right.

His not right jare.. Have heard that line so many times, even on first date.!
Cmon?

I don't want to know how much uv spent on ex, cause I didn't ask.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Guy you need serious deliverance grin grin grin

I not a sex freak sha

Na so, I hear you.
Re: Guys Why? by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

50k on 2 different occasions?

But what did I get in return stories sadupon stories.

Only guys on friendzone spends on me. One of my bestie on friend zone virtually celebrated my bday at Imperial hotel last year.
The real relationship comes from guys am. Not intimate with.. They go along way 2 show they care. smiley
Most times am unfortunate to date ungrateful broke guys sad

na u Sabi.. I don't even see reason why u complaining. U are d cause of ur own problems
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hehe Amelia this is just a case of a cunning man meeting a cunning woman.The man wan chop clean mouth and the babe wan chop the guy pocket.But the guy no wan Bleep up by spending all im allowance on d babe make im paddys no laugh am and call am mugucheesy and the babe herself no wan too give in make dem no call her cheapcheesy.All these will become water under the bridge if the guy wants to get involved in a genuine relationship and the lady wants a serious relationship.A man who really cares for his lady would assist her in what ever way and i am not talking of money.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by bitchcrafts: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
This one don get plenty experience oh. Imagining how wide d down below go don be

3 Likes

Re: Guys Why? by bitchcrafts: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
na u Sabi.. I don't even see reason why u complaining. U are d cause of ur own problems
U tell am!
Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

Do u know how to read and understand?

Rolls eyes

I have nothing to say to you . But tell your son when he grow up to waste all his money in women and be useless. Since dating is now a business that Nigerian ladies do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yeah / Man Grabs Lady’s Boobs In A Weird Photoshoot / Who Did This To Regina Daniels' Wikipedia Page?? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.