Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? (1123 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by bingbagbo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by falconey(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided

you must be a gbaguan living legend if you didn't decipher the gbaguan in your post.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by dingbang(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
cry

Pot calling kettle black

2 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
bingbagbo:
Who write or speak the worst English?
I just chat a lady and I told her I am not well
She just replied "speedily recovering"

grin

Who bagaun the most

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
This Is IRONY!

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
The irony sad
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Can Yu see? The gbagaun(s) in your post?
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Splinz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
[s]
bingbagbo:

grin

Who bagaun the most
[/s]
And you think this is thread worthy

Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by VickyRotex(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Even "Gbagaun", you can't spell!

RIP English! cry cry
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by firstking01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
See gbags....thread death on arrivalgrin
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by ButterFrost212(f): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
And you're one to talk undecided undecided
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by JuneOctober(f): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:

Lmao grin grin

cheesy Na wa oo. Anybody fit gbagaun. Even your teachers.
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by QuietHammer(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
firstking01:
See gbags....thread death on arrivalgrin
I see what you did there grin
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by QuietHammer(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masikay:
These should be a question and not two undecided
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
QuietHammer:

These should be a question and not two undecided

It was for the sake of emphasis. undecided
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by QuietHammer(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masikay:

It was for the sake of emphasis. undecided
Aiite undecided
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Codenister: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masikay:
Kindly follow back, I've got one or two things to say to you
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Divay22(f): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Engrish of life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:

Lmao grin grin

cheesy Na wa oo. Anybody fit gbagaun. Even your teachers.
lol. My teacher own no badt reach dis one
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
english teachers yakpa 4 dis post no be small, bt d tin b say no everybody fit command d language as them claim,

poster even u follow 4 d error, ur own na grade 1, so ur questn shud quietly be thrown into d trash bin.
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by JuneOctober(f): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:
lol. My teacher own no badt reach dis one

grin Back in my primary school, there was a particular teacher that was good at launching missiles... Very funny woman. When she left, I missed her cheesy

All the Yorubateachers (I schooled in Lag so we did Yoruba language) in my primary and JSS were good at throwing missiles... But there was a sophisticated lady that came when I was in SS.. Yoruba teacher oo, her English and way of speaking was something you'd fall in love with cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2016
JuneOctober:

grin Back in my primary school, there was a particular teacher that was good at launching missiles... Very funny woman. When she left, I missed her cheesy

All the Yorubateachers (I schooled in Lag so we did Yoruba language) in my primary and JSS were good at throwing missiles... But there was a sophisticated lady that came when I was in SS.. Yoruba teacher oo, her English and way of speaking was something you'd fall in love with cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by lhawarl1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
bingbagbo:

grin

Who bagaun the most

eku ibon, i need an advice oo grin
Re: Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
It's neither here nor there but it is worse for a lady to write or speak bad English. Very "unwomanly"

(1) (Reply)

Pictures That Define Changes In Lifestyle Of A Young Man / Am Looking For An Idoma Lady For Marriage / What's Your Favorite Romantic Thing/s To Do On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.