Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) (34476 Views)

The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
This must be a 2017 model hell shuttle XUV

3 Likes

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by xynerise: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Divay22:
Hahahaha....No na...it not fair
Why?
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by etenyong(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
I can't laugh but am still laughing @ d star prize. Pls someone should come and hold me cos I can't stop laughing.
What could be the cause of this kind of prize. Is it recession, MMM or its just a Christmas gift to d winner?cos I don't think they can give out that scrap as a star prize.
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by peeparty(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chai chai wicked strategy..... dey for kukuma talk say them wan sale the car nau.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
At all at all na him bad!!! At least she will be "mobile" angry sad
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by rachels: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
wao.
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by DanPel(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Divay22:
Hahahaha....No na...it not fair
E no beta pass wen u get 1st class 4unilag dem come dash u #10,000. Abeg make i rest small

1 Like

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Proffdada: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Face of DELTA grin
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
xynerise:

Why?
Not that presentable for a winner....make she kukuma sell am abeg....
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Smh angry
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by 2shur: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
yeah lets go.
freestyle.

broke biches be on dat cheap olosho model shiit n expect to claim a rover.
now you a winner.
100k for dat trash car ..n we get it delivered.
real stupid shit.
wrapped up in okrika tear rubber
igbo knwenu
driving school lesson car
wtf
if yhu put dis ibadan advanced micra cab for sale on olx
trust me buyers be calling for 200k flat.
model winner mu dhick.
the winner isay bich.
bich

3 Likes

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
The babe no get sense

If i sight say na the winning car be dat.... I go just use their crown stone them

Gals like any thing paegent
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by xynerise: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Divay22:
Not that presentable for a winner....make she kukuma sell am abeg....
OK, what she deserves for wearing bikini is a hummer jeep?
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Tyviv(f): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
jnrbayano:
The winner deserves far less than this.

Did she win a contest where the brain was tasked?

Someone rubs powder and you give her a prize. What for?
for know how to rub the powder more than the others.
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by delishpot: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dem for kukuma give her kekenapep. And they expect her to pay before she gets her prize too. LoL Well I just discovered that some Nigerians would say it is allowed because the organizers spent money to organize it therefore they can cheat contestants grin grin Nigeria my Nigeria
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
xynerise:

OK, what she deserves for wearing bikini is a hummer jeep?
It might not necessarily be hummer jeep,but something good and nice,like Camry....
The motor(not car) look like a taxi...

Delta
Delta
Face of delta.
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by babyface224(f): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
My God..wat rubbish?? wat is Dis country turning into?? u register for a show, which might at least cost 5000naira..den u win, but av 2pay 100k to receive d price...who does that? me am not jst understanding oh! where is it done dat u av to pay to receive what u clearly worked out for..anyways, who d babe EPP?? make I jeje mind my biz

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lolz..car na car na...
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by bodmas3000(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahahaha very hilarious!
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good for her..

What's all these PAGEANT RUBBISH everywhere..
They are just grooming PROSTITUTES....

2 Likes

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by xynerise: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Divay22:
It might not necessarily be hummer jeep,but something good and nice,like Camry....
The motor(not car) look like a taxi...

Delta
Delta
Face of delta.

She just got self-employed then....Cab Driver grin
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
xynerise:

She just got self-employed then....Cab Driver grin
grin grin grin ;Dwill you allow your bae or sister to accept it
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by sirfolabi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Take ham like that and use ham do transport business within a year u go Dan realise much money.....
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by xynerise: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Divay22:
grin grin grin ;Dwill you allow your bae or sister to accept it

I won't allow her to contest in the first place tongue
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
xynerise:

I won't allow her to contest in the first place tongue
Okay cry

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Amuram(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
you got to start from somewhere grin
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by buffalowings: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Hahaha, hahahaha grin grin grin falls down from ugu tree, still laughing seriously.

People are even staring at me like a mad man. grin grin

Ha

Lol
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Uchizzy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
i don die...wat is dis?
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by baracutie(f): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Can't stop laughing. ..car like keke napep.d gal sha don gt car.
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
the car look like those cars drawing in Macmillan those days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market / Okojie Lydia Eseoghene Wins UNIBEN Miss Photogenic 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.