Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) (34388 Views)

The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Sell it then and make money .
if u paid 100k to claim the car, how much are u gonna sell it.??
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by beautydutch(f): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
jnrbayano:
The winner deserves far less than this.

Did she win a contest where the brain was tasked?

Someone rubs powder and you give her a prize. What for?
dis your comment is funny..lol
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by harkynon(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
I no fit laff

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Yomiwayne80(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Icon79:
This is strange. Didn't the organizers say what the winner would receive before they started signing up.

If not then you shouldn't blame the organizers. People should know what they are signing up for before they jump in. Or else.....

O pari

They advertised that winner gets a brand new car
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by xynerise: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Divay22:
Okay cry

Pele grin

Nice hair cut though cool
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Veron Bugatti
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
xynerise:

Pele grin

Nice hair cut though cool
don't Pele me joor cry....is so you use to do abi
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
everything is now management grin
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by lozanni(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Which kind woh woh pageant is that, with a woh woh looking star prize?
Rotfl !!!
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by kenoz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
walahi...this is the kind of thing meant for AY show or nite of a thousand laughs...kai..i haven't found anything as amusing as this all week..
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by ekene9: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
is it taxi pageant that person won
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by purem(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
DanPel:
E no beta pass wen u get 1st class 4unilag dem come dash u #10,000. Abeg make i rest small

Guy ur market Neva finish na n 9te don kom
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yomiwayne80:

They advertised that winner gets a brand new car

Oh, I see....Naija style. And they carefully left out the make and the model of the car grin

Nigeria, we hail thee
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by tianshie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is basically "Yahoo-yahoo" format. Dear sir, you've won $5000000 in the Australian lottery. But you need $5000 to 'clear' the prize. Una well done. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Gideonmi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Daslim180:
See the car sef like wetin dem draw for book........ mtcheeew

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Did you see what I'm saw? grin grin
What did u saw?
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by freddievip(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sere..........
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
U fiffle should not worry urself, na so warri fiffle thing dey be
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by DanPel(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
purem:

Guy ur market Neva finish na n 9te don kom
Walai,ayaf tayad.
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
All of u dey here bin dey condemn d car, wen d babe begin cruise her ride nw na her area pple go hear am, esp her detractors. Lol
Afterall car na car, abi?
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Maj196(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol...Some for here sef no get bicycle
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by manikspears: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Not bad,i must say I'm a little bit disappointed though cos I was expecting to see cucumber but not bad though
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by smark61: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chiefly:
As funny as this might sound, two months ago a model approached me to coach her for a pageantry, at my leisure time i did and ladies and gentlemen, here's the winning price. Truth is as little as my spare time i had to tutor her, i actually feel like trashcan angry angry , waste bin, i feel useless, dilapidated and corroded for the time spent. Ok, that aside, she has to pay 100k to claim that "car", they tried to start the car and it didn't come up, she was told to get a new battery, according to her the form was 4k. That car also needs panel beating, then the "organizers" had the effrontery to warp the seats as per "tear rubber" or? ... Did she tell them she wanted to open driving school? #stopdefraudingyoungnigerians

Culled from @babaahmithe 's instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJKJmUAhiD/?taken-by=babaahmiteh&hl=en

I can't stop laughing, na by force say u most give out car.na all car b car grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin tongue embarassed
Pay 100 k for dis dump of a car
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Benjom(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Daslim180:
See the car sef like wetin dem draw for book........ mtcheeew

grin grin grin
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by rxgodwin(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
More like star load, doesnt even look new
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote auth
Per carton- 11,300
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Revamped(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chiefly:
As funny as this might sound, two months ago a model approached me to coach her for a pageantry, at my leisure time i did and ladies and gentlemen, here's the winning price. Truth is as little as my spare time i had to tutor her, i actually feel like trashcan angry angry , waste bin, i feel useless, dilapidated and corroded for the time spent. Ok, that aside, she has to pay 100k to claim that "car", they tried to start the car and it didn't come up, she was told to get a new battery, according to her the form was 4k. That car also needs panel beating, then the "organizers" had the effrontery to warp the seats as per "tear rubber" or? ... Did she tell them she wanted to open driving school? #stopdefraudingyoungnigerians

Culled from @babaahmithe 's instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJKJmUAhiD/?taken-by=babaahmiteh&hl=en
Bro please can we talk via whatsapp? Kindly send your number here for safety reasons sureinfoweb@gmail.com
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2016
And d girl go get height o. Anyway if she no fit squeeze hersef 4 d car, make she jst comot the front seat like Hightower 4 Police Academy.

1 Like

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 5:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Goldenheart:
What u win is what you get... .. kiss

Where the guy Wey dey sell data na?

I dey sell o... Call me on 08062594558 or goto my Facebook page in the signature
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol this is really hilarious. Is the competition by force?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin / Okojie Lydia Eseoghene Wins UNIBEN Miss Photogenic 2016 / Neurite Mendes Wins Miss Africa 2016 In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.