Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Money... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money... (853 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money... by ipain: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hello Nairalander and romance landers,

I come in peace and today, no bashing or midehi2 grin or any lady for that matter.

I am posting this here even though it does not belong here. This because it is something that affects all of us--money.

This thread is also borne due to a thread by a brother who mentioned is age, paid tithe and earn 45k per month.

At one point, I saw someone celebrating N-power 30k per month payment and it was here on nairaland.

30,000 รท30 days = 300 naira/ day.

What if you could make 10 X that amount?

One fast way is to sell valuable knowledge in exchange for money.

For instance I budgeted 70k for my 5 days stay when I travel and to be honest, I spent it already. I wanted to recoup the money.

I didn't want to touch money in my account. Today, I decided to teach a few persons what I know and within few hours, I had 4 persons willing to pay me 25k each in exchange for my knowledge.

How much is that? 100k. I may likely get more than that as facebook alert my friends and if I decide to tag those with more friends on their list, I will get up to 200k or more just to teach.

Education is a money spinner. So if you know anything, teach and earn.

All I did was to post on my facebook wall.

Why are they interested? Because most of my friends on there are business minded folks.

That's why I told that brother who earns 45k and felt like an under-achiever to change the kind of friends he hung out with and also try to learn NEW things.

Now, there are other guys who are better at making quick bucks.

We need to embrace new ways of doing things, use technology and accept new ideas.

Add more source of income to your current one. With the internet, you can actually have as much as 3 source of income if you know what you are doing.

I just felt like sharing something and give someone an idea that they can earn more than 30k-45k. I have to be honest, that amount isn't something I can ever be happy on cos I have done some crazy shiits than that.

So people, you can be more and do more come 2017.

Merry Xmas to you all in advance.
Re: Money... by falconey(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Money... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
hello Ipain Pls I Need Working Ideas, Plans Nd Suggestions On How To Make At List 2m In 2017 With A 60k Salary
Re: Money... by ipain: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
strong766:
hello Ipain Pls I Need Working Ideas, Plans Nd Suggestions On How To Make At List 2m In 2017 With A 60k Salary
can you save as much as 140k?

If yes, you can start by selling physical products in the health niche that solves problems, using facebook ads to promote same products and within first month you should double that, re-invest whatever comes out into the next month. Keep doing it through out the year and you will make more than the 2M you target. There might be some ups and downs though.

This is actually what I plan to do in 2017 cos I know someone who did 25M.

I am just waiting to get back to my base, finish my office and FOCUS!

Product delivery is handled by courier companies.

1 Like

Re: Money... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
ipain:
can you save as much as 140k?

If yes, you can start by selling physical products in the health niche that solves problems, using facebook ads to promote same products and within first month you should double that, re-invest whatever comes out into the next month. Keep doing it through out the year and you will make more than the 2M you target. There might be some ups and downs though.

This is actually what I plan to do in 2017 cos I know someone who did 25M.

I am just waiting to get back to my base, finish my office and FOCUS!

Product delivery is handled by courier companies.
nice one Ipain Thanks Alot. What Health Product Is It Exactly And How Do I Get This Product. I Am Really Interested Bro. Will Need Ur Guidance On The Workings Of This
Re: Money... by ipain: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
strong766:
nice one Ipain Thanks Alot. What Health Product Is It Exactly And How Do I Get This Product. I Am Really Interested Bro. Will Need Ur Guidance On The Workings Of This
health products for people who desperately needs solution, not talking about cancer and aids like health issues o. Nah... but something that really helps.
Re: Money... by virud: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Truth is.... you're trying to say SOMETHING!
Fact is.....You ain't saying ANYTHING!

2 Likes

Re: Money... by ipain: 4:25am On Dec 22, 2016
virud:
Truth is.... you're trying to say SOMETHING!
Fact is.....You ain't saying ANYTHING!
k
Re: Money... by ipain: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2016
strong766:

Let's take rheumatism for instance.

You create a website ( landing page), to sell the products, talk about the benefits and how to order.

You can visit sunnewslonline to see similar website at the bottom of every article.

Some of those guys are my friends smiley and they are killing it!

You might have to learn how to create such websites though, upload it to servers and have them work for you.

It works like this website+product+ traffic from ads = sales.

Rinse and repeat.

Drive some mad traffic to it and make sales. It's not gonna be an easy thing to accomplish because i believe everything I am saying is very greek and that's why that brother said I am not making sense.

Of course I don't have to make sense because the world I am used to is very different from what most you are used to.

I used to be bookworm, wanting to work in the corporate world but something changed about me along the line. My closest school mate still find it hard to believe I could change so much that disregard education. He still tells me he can't believe it.

Well, change is the only constant thing in life.
Re: Money... by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks Iplain, Will Do It Wt U Next Year

1 Like

Re: Money... by ipain: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2016
strong766:
Thanks Iplain, Will Do It Wt U Next Year
cool brother. Just quote me when you are set!
Re: Money... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
ipain:
cool brother. Just quote me when you are set!
Yep Bro Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them / k / My Hubby Is Not Dead - Singer Eric Arubayi's Wife Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.