Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award (65758 Views)

Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
hammerT:

Afonja and cowardice. hahahahahahaha!

Keep having fun while your stupidity is unearthed.

I know how to deal with your types.

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Obarofrederick(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

Very so.
Emekpa.
dat one nah urhobo word o

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by BornStunner1: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
hammerT:

Afonja and cowardice. hahahahahahaha!

Lol guy free fratermathy e don do like dat!!!
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by YhungPablo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
jaylicioussss:
They just made it easier for Mr eazi
if only ycee got disqualified also.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by manikspears: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
No problem, how this take affect am? He don talk say him no be up coming before, make them go die with there politicized award jor.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
moghulis:

afonja conehead
so you haven't finished comparing una useless reekado banks with una noisemaker aka lil kesh, now you want to compare him with tekno.
And what collaboration are you talking about, dimwitted and daft 1mbecile.

conehead plus tiger scratch make dem look good...

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Obarofrederick:
dat one nah urhobo word o

Oshare. Mavor?
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by verygudbadguy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nairalanded:

In your opinion you said, your opinion doesn't matter!!!

Tekno is the hottest artiste at the moment and in regards to back to back hits within a year, I don't think any other artiste in Nigeria has ever reached that feat, virtually ALL of his songs were massive hits, so when you reach that level of success I think you deserve to be picky, who or what is Headies please? Who knows them on the world scene?

Tekno might have been busy or something or not in the country, so what's the reason to disqualify him when even stones know he is 101% the winner in that category, so Headies is cool with giving the award to someone who doesn't deserve the award because the rightfully deserved candidate couldn't show up prior to the award ceremony?

Headies is nothing to Tekno's success story so they can take their award, but I hope they know that this move fully reduces their worth in the music award hierarchy, like seriously any award platform that can give next rated to another artiste other than Tekno during the time of Tekno's reign doesn't deserve to be an award body, its just like giving world best footballer award to Ahmed Musa when Messi is still playing, would anyone respect the choice of such award body?

No sense grabbed. No offence meant.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by sirqeeboi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
I don't know I just love mr eazi songs like kilode...pls let vote for him...
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

Keep having fun while your stupidity is unearthed.

I know how to deal with your types.

y u take powder dey hide am now... see as dem take razor blade bath u.

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
hammerT:

y u take powder dey hide am now... see as dem take razor blade take bath u.

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=52144713][/quote]

is this how the imperial afonja conehead dey? shocked

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by pressplay411(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
You guys keep for headies every year. Controversy sells, period. If they don't shake up the industry, how will they maintain their relevance I. this crowded industry?
it's easy to forget the headies if you can easily predict the outcome.
But their selling point is their ability to create controversy. Like last year, making olamide create a scene, this year making tekno cause a stir.

Honestly, they know their craft.
Kudos to Animashaun.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by kaboninc(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
safarigirl:
what can I do you for?

It's about your guy Tekno..

He was dropped out.. .
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
toludeman:

And na this songs many pass Tiwa, reekado, korede and kesh songs abi? Why una ipob just dey beef yoruba undecided ur matter na god hand e dey.
@topic, make tekno siddon e no go kuku win am before that ne why e dey avoid am. Make my guy ycee or eazi win am.

Kiss daniel + Reekado banks + Lil kesh combined didn't have a good year as Tekno in 2017. Afonjas shove your award up your ass like the urhobo boy yung6ix said
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
hammerT:

is this how the imperial afonja conehead dey? shocked

Hahahahahahaha.

Chai. Una get time.

So you guys spend your whole day insulting yorubas?

Oghene!

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by verygudbadguy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

Please stop deceiving yourself, Na Yoruba get am but he no build am.

Two different things...
Se. un is a school dropout and never a Web developer. grin
He can never build a forum like this. cool
I don't think you know that There is a forum board website online where you can buy yours and customize it if you want...

Bloody f.ool!

I wonder why you guys can't stick to Linda's blog or Lailai's. If you so hate the Yoruba race, stick to your own side.

You can't stay in your own state.. You all run to Lagos, we accommodate you. Next minute, you start blabbing around that you guys own everywhere.

Why are some of you guys just difficult like this. Is life not treating you fairly? I can't seem to understand the reason for your hateful post all the time.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wetin concern me with Tekno or Infinix

Please give me Mr Eazi if he's in the category.I love that dude.

Anything that would make me Google an artist to know their background is a sign that the artist is good.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Heavance(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
He won MAMA already which is far bigger...
but I hope this won't give headies worse names again, they keep doing something wrong year in year out.
I keep wondering how they crop up the time frame of the songs nominated, they always get that very very wrong every year
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by 2dice01: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Alphasoar:

Jagaban group sighted from afar.
sight you like site bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
moghulis:

afonja conehead
so you haven't finished comparing una useless reekado banks with una noisemaker aka lil kesh, now you want to compare him with tekno.

LOL, See insults. This award pain Ibos wella o. Headies no try at all cheesy grin LMAO
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by oseiwe(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Dear nairalanders,am using is medium to appeal to governor wike of rivers state to visit kafachan in kaduna south, so by his presence in kafachan federal government will deploy 5 war helicopter,12 gunships even no big river there,10,000 police men,10,000 nscds,the whole of sars,dss and 4 battalion of soldiers just to keep an eye on him.
Wike presence will definitely bring peace in kaduna south,because the kaduna government and federal government are playing deaf to the violence events and tensions there.
Wike? Tinubu will be better
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Lekison(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
now I can I lyk dis nigga
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Lekison(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
now I can lyk dis nigga
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'm trying to understand what all this tribal brouhaha is about.

Didn't Reekado Banks win the award last year and I'd like to confirm if he's Yoruba? cry
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Lekison(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
now I can lyk dis nigga headies can go to heell
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by paradigmshift(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
moghulis:

afonja conehead
animal on uniform..anybody u see u call dem afonja, check my profile and if you ve eye problem, visit ekiti for free eye glass. how many songs tekno get ,recycling beat mix with kwashiorkor lyrics , no album . people like u prefr him over brymo or timi.reekado banks no be him mate..how many collabo tekno get. meanwhile in reekado banks voice that's your problem.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by oseiwe(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
OKorowanta:
Shakara naim go killam. During CAF awards,Ahmed Musa has won young player of the year twice. He did not reject nomination because he won it the previous year.
Ahmed Musa, Young Player twice? adonbilivit!
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by femi4: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
After Denying @official Lil_kesh of his well deserved award, now they made another blunder by Nominating a whole TEKNO for Next rated... After how many years
The young man does not even want the award...
So it is actually... TEKNO REJECTS AND DISQUALIFIES HIMSELF FROM HEADIES NEXT RATED AWARD.
Thumbs up
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Since the headies could not RESPECT tekno's effort and overlook their inborn tribalistic impulses. The tekno should overlook their worthless local-champion awards with his self-worth and dignity intact
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by cocaineaddict(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
2dice01:
politics at work.. If eazi or omo alhaji no win am ama buy everyone chrismas chicken
Can u buy over 2 million chickens for all nairalanders? Can you really afford that? Do you have the required resources to perfect that? Let's watch what we spew here.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by ofeoilly: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ariel20:
I'm trying to understand what all this tribal brouhaha is about.

Didn't Reekado Banks win the award last year and I'd like to confirm if he's Yoruba? cry

yes!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.