Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award (65786 Views)

Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by kingsass: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life

Who do you want to give headies award to ?? Tekno ?? Headies award is meant for non talented noise making kids like Lil Kesh, Small Doctor Reekado Banks and Koredo Bello

Tekno has songs more than Reekado, Lil kesh, tiwa savage, Koredo bello put together

And all his songs are hits

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

Can someone mention any artist that has had hit songs back to back ?? All his songs are hits

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

I hate the award too but tecno lyrics makes sense to u ba?? All the ur beauty make me to realise say nepa don bring light or I get big cassava.......the baba dey sing wack lyrics Na d BEATS they help am like most of our artist

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
foolish headies una for give next rated to 2baba or timaya arant nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by GodIsFoolish: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good one from Tekno, that's an insult from Headies

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

Syllable structure?

@thread:
I just don't like Tekno. Don't know why. I can't relate with his music.

who be dis? who cultist epp?

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Sorry

I don't talk to Yoruba useless kids

Have a nice day
But the forum wey you dey display your foolishness and hatred na afonja get am abi you think say sheun na ipob name? Olori pelebe oshi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by decencyman: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
this guy tekno has buharificated the contestants for the award......

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by TonyRoland(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Pride goes before a fall. Because you dropped a few impressive hits you now feel you've arrived.

We all know you've been in the industry for long but as the criterium states, one who doesn't have an album belongs to the next rated category.

What have you been doing all these years that you didn't drop an album?

Why couldn't you at least just humble yourself and appear to participate in the activities leading to the awards?

Same thing also happened to skalez and orezi yet they humbled themselves and attended the award. You think they weren't bigger than the car price?

If you're good you're good, no award event can take that from you but it's better to be reasonable in your doings with things like this. Not every artiste gets away with it.

I hope you realize this soon enough. In my opinion tekno fücked up! If not for anything he should have done it for his fans.

Well, let ycee and eazi have the chance to tug it out fairly and squarely.
u speak well.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
make i guess, headies na yoruba award?

anything new 4 here? make dem carry am give their yoruba abeg, na who sell rocords pass matter.

na who headies kom kom epp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

We know already... u dnt hav to tell us dat afonjas dont like tekno.. it would rather be suprised to me wen u say u like him.

But he doesnt care he is gettin his love from his pple and outside nigeria.
SO UR LIKES OR HATRED TOWARDS HIM IS INCONSEQUENTIAL... ad it doesnt count! grin

I'm not a Yoruba. However your bigoted attempt to bring ethnicity into my dislike for a musician whose hit single is about "big cassava" reeks of a brain jam.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Well, go fucck yourself

I don't give a flying and running fucck if you like Tekno

My beloved brother abeg tell diz hateful afonjas. Ooooh... dat was my exact responds to him

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm not a Yoruba. However your bigoted attempt to bring ethnicity into my dislike for a musician whose hit single is about "big cassava" reeks of a brain jam.

Its not a new thing dat afonjas deny their identity.
So its not a new thin wen u tell me u are not yoruba grin.. tekno dnt know that u exist and dnt care wat u think abt him..
Dude is swiming in MILLIONS

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
TonyRoland:
u speak well.
Thats the way I see it bro, and instead of his fans to help him by explaining things to him they are egging his ego on.

When the problem starts coming they won't be there for him. Nigerians change their favorite musician in seconds. The moment you stop giving them what they want they switch sides.

Where is ice prince today? Where are his fans?
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Its not a new thing dat afonjas deny thier identity.
So its not a new thin wen u tell me ubare not yoruba grin

Whatever you say...

Im not in your category of Ethnocentric idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
toludeman:

But the forum wey you dey display your foolishness and hatred na afonja get am abi you think say sheun na ipob name? Olori pelebe oshi.

The fuel you used in charging that your phone is owned by an Igbo guy

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Sanchez01: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Who do you want to give headies award to ?? Tekno ?? Headies award is meant for non talented noise making kids like Lil Kesh, Small Doctor Reekado Banks and Koredo Bello

Tekno has songs more than Reekado, Lil kesh, tiwa savage, Koredo bello put together

He performed in over 20 countries this year alone, Olamide sef performed in only 2 countries this year, USA and the U.K
Tekno performed all over Europe including Helsinki

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

Can someone mention any artist that has had hit songs back to back ?? All his songs are hits

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

He doesn't have an album yet. No matter how many hit he cooks, he still falls under the category. Headies needs this. 2 Face got to where he is because he is humility personified. Most of the so-called musicians don't get far all because of petty pride.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

Whatever you say...

Im not in your category of Ethnocentric idiots.

Hahahah see this hateful nimwitt.. u can go commint suicide for all i care.
Tekno dnt care too... my dear afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
make himself available for promotional activities..... rubbish, he doesn't need it.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Alphasoar(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
2dice01:
politics at work.. If eazi or omo alhaji no win am ama buy everyone chrismas chicken

Jagaban group sighted from afar.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by FisifunKododada: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
toludeman:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Its not a new thing dat afonjas deny their identity.
So its not a new thin wen u tell me u are not yoruba grin.. tekno dnt know that u exist and dnt care wat u think abt him..
Dude is swiming in MILLIONS

Mind you, I don't have to like any musician or music at all for that matter.

It has nothing to do with ethnicity.

I dislike plenty musicians across ethnic divides.

However, the way you guys manage to bring tribalism into trivial issues is disheartening.

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Slimflame(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

He performed in over 20 countries this year alone, Olamide sef performed in only 2 countries this year, USA and the U.K

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

[s]
AfonjaStinks:

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

[/s]
AfonjaStinks:

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

taa gbafuo dia
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

The fuel you used in charging that your phone is owned by an Igbo guy
Hahahaha bros abeg go siddon. Which fuel? Which ibo? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahah see this hateful nimwitt.. u can go commint suicide for all i care.
Tekno dnt care too... my dear afonja

Okay man. You can now go and eat big cassava.

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by freddievip(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
He doesn't have an album yet n this is the category for that!!! Well he can go Bleep his pride off, his rejection doesn't stop the grace of God upon me, neither does it shorten my meal.

#Goodluck Eazi n ycee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

go write ur own, sing am, make babes come faint for your body on-top stage. hater!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pw7SI3nGfQ&ab_channel=owolabipraize

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
hammerT:

go write ur own, sing am, make babes come faint for your body on-top stage.

I am not a musician nor do I intend to be. Even if I do intend to be, I can't write useless lyrics that connote sexual vigor in the name of cassava.

There's a reason why singers like Praiz, Timi Dakolo, Cobhams, etc, are at the top of their games.

Call me a hater all you want. I just don't like him even if all the girls are committing suicide for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sanchez01:

He doesn't have an album yet. No matter how many hit he cooks, he still falls under the category. Headies needs this. 2 Face got to where he is because he is humility personified. Most of the so-called musicians don't get far all because of petty pride.

Shut up

What do you know about Music ??
Tell me the last time Wizkid had an album ?? And yet he's bagging award up and down

These days, album is a waste of time

Kid

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

I am not a musician nor do I intend to be. Even if I do intend to be, I can't write useless lyrics that connote sexual vigor in the name of cassava.

There's a reason why singers like Praiz, Timi Dakolo, Cobhams, etc, ate at the top of their games.

get out of the thread, it is for music lovers. angry
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hadura29(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Pride goes before a fall. Because you dropped a few impressive hits you now feel you've arrived.

We all know you've been in the industry for long but as the criterium states, one who doesn't have an album belongs to the next rated category.

What have you been doing all these years that you didn't drop an album?

Why couldn't you at least just humble yourself and appear to participate in the activities leading to the awards?

Same thing also happened to skalez and orezi yet they humbled themselves and attended the award. You think they weren't bigger than the car price?

If you're good you're good, no award event can take that from you but it's better to be reasonable in your doings with things like this. Not every artiste gets away with it.

I hope you realize this soon enough. In my opinion tekno fücked up! If not for anything he should have done it for his fans.

Well, let ycee and eazi have the chance to tug it out fairly and squarely.

You have said it all my brother, no need to type much. I don't know most of his songs. I go leave Brymo come go listen to tekno?.. Wetin I wan learn..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.