Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award (65718 Views)

Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
hammerT:

get out of the thread, it is for music lovers. angry

Come and push me out na.

Bigot!

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

Mind you, I don't have to like any musician or music at all for that matter.

It has nothing to do with ethnicity.

I dislike plenty musicians across ethnic divides.

However, the way you guys manage to bring tribalism into trivial issues is disheartening.

Hahahahhaah see afonja hypocrisy they cant hide it where ever they are.
U DONT HAVE LIKE FOR MUSIC YET U CAME TO COMMENT ON A MUSICAL TOPIC.. ur hypocrisy stinks to high heaven..
How ever i think this could help coz i can feel ur poverty frustration

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
hadura29:

You have said it all my brother, no need to type much. I don't know most of his songs. I go leave Brymo come go listen to tekno?.. Wetin I wan learn..

Afonja!

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by naijaboiy: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
hadura29:

You have said it all my brother, no need to type much. I don't know most of his songs. I go leave Brymo come go listen to tekno?.. Wetin I wan learn..
You go learn how to advertise cassava. grin
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by TonyRoland(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=kingsass post=52141378][/quote] At first I guess ur brain was nt working well later u get ursef, tecno z jst making hit wit wack lyrics, bt he has partially done well bt dat doesn't mean he shld insult headies 4 nominating him datz bad,for dose praising him for doing dat "if na ur papa host d award shy u go gree" same tin happened to skales nd orezi bt dy humble it nd turn up for d award, bt c wia dy are nw, av u done a quater to wot dose guyz has done, Tecno u really f**kup .
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by KingRex1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Pride goes before a fall. Because you dropped a few impressive hits you now feel you've arrived.

We all know you've been in the industry for long but as the criterium states, one who doesn't have an album belongs to the next rated category.

What have you been doing all these years that you didn't drop an album?

Why couldn't you at least just humble yourself and appear to participate in the activities leading to the awards?

Same thing also happened to skalez and orezi yet they humbled themselves and attended the award. You think they weren't bigger than the car price?

If you're good you're good, no award event can take that from you but it's better to be reasonable in your doings with things like this. Not every artiste gets away with it.

I hope you realize this soon enough. In my opinion tekno fücked up! If not for anything he should have done it for his fans.

Well, let ycee and eazi have the chance to tug it out fairly and squarely.

I don't have a probs with him ditching the award.. Tekno has gotten to a level some artists would consider as peak, he's a producer.. had hits back to back SINCE 2014.he's been associated with hottest song awards, best african act, best West African video, best afro pop video.. Now you're calling him for next rated.

Truth is that Headies have a problem.

8 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahhaah see afonja hypocrisy they cant hide it where ever they are.
U DONT HAVE LIKE FOR MUSIC YET U CAME TO COMMENT ON A MUSICAL TOPIC.. ur hypocrisy stinks to high heaven..
How ever i think this could help coz i can feel ur poverty frustration

I'm here to read on why he was disqualified and I seized the medium to express the fact that I never liked his songs.

Now, how did that translate into ethnocentrism?

Mind you, I'm not a yoruba person. Calling me "afonja" or whatever derogatory term you guys use for each other only makes you appear like a fool because anyone who knows me on nairaland knows I'm not a yoruba and I don't subscribe to yoruba-Igbo trivialities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by nlanded: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Pride goes before a fall. Because you dropped a few impressive hits you now feel you've arrived.

We all know you've been in the industry for long but as the criterium states, one who doesn't have an album belongs to the next rated category.

What have you been doing all these years that you didn't drop an album?

Why couldn't you at least just humble yourself and appear to participate in the activities leading to the awards?

Same thing also happened to skalez and orezi yet they humbled themselves and attended the award. You think they weren't bigger than the car price?

If you're good you're good, no award event can take that from you but it's better to be reasonable in your doings with things like this. Not every artiste gets away with it.

I hope you realize this soon enough. In my opinion tekno fücked up! If not for anything he should have done it for his fans.

Well, let ycee and eazi have the chance to tug it out fairly and squarely.

In your opinion you said, your opinion doesn't matter!!!

Tekno is the hottest artiste at the moment and in regards to back to back hits within a year, I don't think any other artiste in Nigeria has ever reached that feat, virtually ALL of his songs were massive hits, so when you reach that level of success I think you deserve to be picky, who or what is Headies please? Who knows them on the world scene?

Tekno might have been busy or something or not in the country, so what's the reason to disqualify him when even stones know he is 101% the winner in that category, so Headies is cool with giving the award to someone who doesn't deserve the award because the rightfully deserved candidate couldn't show up prior to the award ceremony?

Headies is nothing to Tekno's success story so they can take their award, but I hope they know that this move fully reduces their worth in the music award hierarchy, like seriously any award platform that can give next rated to another artiste other than Tekno during the time of Tekno's reign doesn't deserve to be an award body, its just like giving world best footballer award to Ahmed Musa when Messi is still playing, would anyone respect the choice of such award body?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
hammerT:

who be dis? who cultist epp?

Where's the cultist?

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

Come and push me out na.

Bigot!

Bloody Afonja!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Handsomecole(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
That so called Headies or Headache whatever award has lost its value, due to their entertainment politics.

Techno rejected the Awards, he does not need them.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm here to read on why he was disqualified and I seized the medium to express the fact that I never liked his songs.

Now, how did that translate into ethnocentrism?

Mind you, I'm not a yoruba person. Calling me "afonja" or whatever derogatory term you guys use for each other only makes you appear like a fool because anyone who knows me on nairaland knows I'm not a yoruba and I don't subscribe to yoruba-Igbo trivialities.

LEIES LIES LIES FROM PIT OF HELL
U cant hide ur afonjaitis even from ur comment its smell all over u... OH MY AFONJA BROTHER EHY DO U ALWAYS DEY UR IDENTITY EASILY

Oafish afonja

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hammerT: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Handsomecole:
That so called Headies or Headache whatever award has lost its value, due to their entertainment politics.

Techno rejected the Awards, he does not need them.

WE HAVE BET AWARDS, MTV AWARDS TO LOOK FORWARD TO, AFRICAN MUSIC AWARDS, NOT THE BLOODY AFONJA KOM KOM CALLED HEADS.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by paradigmshift(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
After Denying @official Lil_kesh of his well deserved award, now they made another blunder by Nominating a whole TEKNO for Next rated... After how many years
The young man does not even want the award...
So it is actually... TEKNO REJECTS AND DISQUALIFIES HIMSELF FROM HEADIES NEXT RATED AWARD.

Mr eazi is better off and who told you lilkesh is better than reekado, don't be sentimental. he need d award abeg, he is in the next rated category because he gat no fuking album.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by CICERO09(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Its funny how people try to judge others based on awards won, imagine dem calin him 4 photoshoots nd to promote dere awards dats just nt good enuf

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Noblecx: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
toludeman:

But the forum wey you dey display your foolishness and hatred na afonja get am abi you think say sheun na ipob name? Olori pelebe oshi.

Please stop deceiving yourself, Na Yoruba get am but he no build am.

Two different things...
Se. un is a school dropout and never a Web developer. grin
He can never build a forum like this. cool
I don't think you know that There is a forum board website online where you can buy yours and customize it if you want...

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
hammerT:

Bloody Afonja!

Go on.

Afonjalise your entire existence. grin grin grin grin

Misfire!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Noblecx: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

Go on.

Afonjalise your entire existence. grin grin grin grin

Misfire!

Bro!! Your même is just slow and dumb... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

LEIES LIES LIES FROM PIT OF HELL
U cant hide ur afonjaitis even from ur comment its smell all over u... OH MY AFONJA BROTHER EHY DO U ALWAYS DEY UR IDENTITY EASILY

Oafish afonja

Hian. Oya na. Since calling every hater of bad music an afonja is your hobby, I suggest you troll all threads on nairaland and keep up with your new existential purpose. Too many bad music haters have not been dubbed afonja today.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

Please stop deceiving yourself, Na Yoruba get am but he no build am.

Two different things...
Se. un is a school dropout and never a Web developer. grin
He can never build a forum like this. cool
I don't think you know that There is a forum board website online where you can buy yours and customize it if you want...

Says who? Guy if you no no something dey ask no dey assume cos you no go look wise. This guy na developer, people dey learn from am sef. Forget say e no dey loud am because we no say if na ipob e go dey beat chest dey make noise around the globe.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

Bro!! Your même is just slow and dumb... grin

grin

1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:

Hian. Oya na. Since calling every hater of bad music an afonja is your hobby, I suggest you troll all threads on nairaland and keep up with your new existential purpose. Too many bad music haters have not been dubbed afonja today.

Hahahhahha.... im so ashamed of ur u comments and memes stinks of afonjarinja yet u shamfuly denying ur people.. who has done this to u.. OHHH AFONJAS.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Deejay777(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What is Headies award ?? An award they give to primary school kids ??

This is the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life

Who do you want to give headies award to ?? Tekno ?? Headies award is meant for non talented noise making kids like Ycee, Lil Kesh, Small Doctor, Mr Eazi, Humble smith, Reekado Banks and Koredo Bello
Aramide ?? Who the fucck is that ??

Tekno has songs more than Reekado, Lil kesh, tiwa savage, Koredo bello and Mr Eazi put together

And all his songs are hits

He performed in over 20 countries this year alone, Olamide sef performed in only 2 countries this year, USA and the U.K
Tekno performed all over Europe including Helsinki

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

Can someone mention any artist that has had hit songs back to back ?? All his songs are hits

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

who av dat picture of putin saying 'give dat man a cold beer' cos dz gentleman deserve it

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
L
AfonjaStinks:

Who do you want to give headies award to ?? Tekno ?? Headies award is meant for non talented noise making kids like Ycee, Lil Kesh, Small Doctor, Mr Eazi, Humble smith, Reekado Banks and Koredo Bello

Tekno has songs more than Reekado, Lil kesh, tiwa savage, Koredo bello and Mr Eazi put together

He performed in over 20 countries this year alone, Olamide sef performed in only 2 countries this year, USA and the U.K

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

Can someone mention any artist that has had hit songs back to back ?? All his songs are hits

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

Dis guy don vex ooooo.
Na Tecno oooo sorry I mean Tekno dey pay ur bills If no, bros calm down.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Noblecx: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2016

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahhahha.... im so ashamed of ur u comments and memes stinks of afonjarinja yet u shamfuly denying ur people.. who has done this to u.. OHHH AFONJAS.

As I expected.

Next

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hadura29(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

You go learn how to advertise cassava. grin

See this bros below ooooo... I listen to good music, not lewd one... jeez... Timi dakolo dey ooo, flavor phenom.. what's the tribalism for... I enjoy good music bro..
hammerT:

Afonja!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by paradigmshift(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

list of useless songs. reekado banks gat better songs n collaboration than tekno ...make e drop album nw.abeg
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Satchmo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Folake fo mi lenu.... Baby pana
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by southkidd(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Eyah... N i hv already voted for tekno
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Noblecx: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
toludeman:

Says who? Guy if you no no something dey ask no dey assume cos you no go look wise. This guy na developer, people dey learn from am sef. Forget say e no dey loud am because we no say if na ipob e go dey beat chest dey make noise around the globe.

LOL.
SE. Un is a scam, a drop out and never a developer.
Mind you, seun CHESTBEAT a lot...
Go to any atheist thread or religious thread... grin

Mark, jobs, bills are chest beaters... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) / Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Jim Iyke Welcomes BabyBoy With Lithuanian Girlfriend (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.