Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please (1478 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) / Recession- Girl Coming To My Place For Noddles.need Your Advice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by yaqq: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
treasuredluv:
Love is indeed a wonderful thing, and it conquereth all things even in the misdt of trials, what does this your friend actually wants, LOVE OR MONEY?. He should follow his HEART.
he loves the lady I must say but presently he can't even think straight given the fact that he might eventually loose both
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by yaqq: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweettease:
In die need? cry
Don't you mean dire need?

If he has some dignity, he won't take the money. How are you even sure it's not a test?
that's the bid issue...... Even feel is a trap to proven to the girl the guy isn't trust worthy though he gave his word that it's secret
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by YUNGLURD(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweettease:
In die need? cry
Don't you mean dire need?

If he has some dignity, he won't take the money. How are you even sure it's not a test?
5million naira on the table and u re here talking of dignity, which dignity?....on the contrary, it might be a test cos its not possible for someone to dash someone such huge amount based on such circumstance.

or is this a nollywood script?
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by I888(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tell him not to take the money if he really loves this lady. He need to prove to the father that he IS a man and matured enough to take good care of his daughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles / Happy New Month.. A Quick Trip To Ibadan In Pictures / 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.