Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,697 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Osun Governor Send 2017 Budget Through Courier Service To House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governor Send 2017 Budget Through Courier Service To House Of Assembly (661 Views)

Omisore Dumps PDP For SDP, To Run For Osun Governor / Next Osun Governor... Mallam Olawale Rasheed / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Governor Send 2017 Budget Through Courier Service To House Of Assembly by bobbybrown007: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
OSUN GOVERNOR SEND 2017 BUDGET THROUGH COURIER SERVICE TO HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY Now I can say that Governor Rauf Aregbesola is not a respecter of law. No wonder he is ruling the state solely even without the fear of God. *** Today Aregbesola sent 2017 appropriation bill to toothless house of Assembly via courier service *** This is first of it kind in the history of Osun state *** And I don't think it has ever happened elsewhere *** Governor ....... Absent *** Deputy Governor ....... Absent *** Chief of staff ....... Absent *** SSG ......... Absent *** And these AD l'ondo guys criticized Gov. Ayodele Fayose outfit to official presentation of 2017 budget Politics apart Governor Rauf Aregbesola has no respect for law. Even if no law stated that Governor or any high ranking officer should present budget, it has become tradition and no excuses should be giving or given for non appearance of any senior political office holders, else on health ground. Can we now say all aforementioned political office holders are sick? This is what u witness when u have a boy boy speaker heading house of Assembly.
Re: Osun Governor Send 2017 Budget Through Courier Service To House Of Assembly by SexyNairalander: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
booked
Re: Osun Governor Send 2017 Budget Through Courier Service To House Of Assembly by SexyNairalander: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
bobbybrown007:
OSUN GOVERNOR SEND 2017 BUDGET THROUGH
COURIER SERVICE TO HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
Now I can say that Governor Rauf Aregbesola is not a
respecter of law. No wonder he is ruling the state
solely even without the fear of God.
*** Today Aregbesola sent 2017 appropriation bill to
toothless house of Assembly via courier service
*** This is first of it kind in the history of Osun state
*** And I don't think it has ever happened elsewhere
*** Governor ....... Absent
*** Deputy Governor ....... Absent
*** Chief of staff ....... Absent
*** SSG ......... Absent
*** And these AD l'ondo guys criticized Gov. Ayodele
Fayose outfit to official presentation of 2017 budget
Politics apart Governor Rauf Aregbesola has no
respect for law. Even if no law stated that Governor
or any high ranking officer should present budget, it
has become tradition and no excuses should be
giving or given for non appearance of any senior
political office holders, else on health ground. Can we
now say all aforementioned political office holders
are sick?
This is what u witness when u have a boy boy speaker
heading house of Assembly.
if you don't have source it would have a slim chance of making it to fp
Re: Osun Governor Send 2017 Budget Through Courier Service To House Of Assembly by bobbybrown007: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
SexyNairalander:
if you don't have source it would have a slim chance of making it to fp
don't worry one day I will get there
Re: Osun Governor Send 2017 Budget Through Courier Service To House Of Assembly by SexyNairalander: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
bobbybrown007:
don't worry one day I will get there
i just gave you a tip grin

(1) (Reply)

Wike Preaches Political Reconciliation At Christmas / Army Arrests 1,240 Boko Haram Insurgents In Sambisa / Atiku: “we’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand… We Are Suffering”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.