Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa (13303 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) / Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by metroparrot: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
The Nigerian Army on Wednesday said it has started construction of a road network from Alagarno to Sambisa.

Theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole, Maj. Gen Lucky Irabor said the road will make it easier for troops to counter Boko Haram insurgents.

“We have embarked on roads construction within the Sambisa forest to open up the area and also ease our operations within the theatre.

“Construction of the roads will assist fighting troops in their effort to mop up the Boko Haram insurgents from their hideouts,” Irabor said.

Irabor said construction of roads was essential to reviving the economic development of the North-East.

“I also urge the general public to continue to support the military in the North-East through provision of useful information and not to follow the ways of some media outfits who are bent on bringing down the military,” the commander said

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/boko-haram-army-begins-construction-of.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by dingbang(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
That theatre commander should be careful sha.. I was just looking at him when he was giving a press speech..

He should be careful.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
No pic sef.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by veekid(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2016

well-done soldiers
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by lonelydora: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Kudos to our gallant men. Wishing them more bullets to their magazines and ori to their muscles

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Dexpro: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Interesting
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Silentscreamer(f): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Gallant soldiers... More grease to their elbows.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Elchappo: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Making road to Sambisa means u ve rooted them out from Sambisa..

We all know u guyz ve not rooted them out from Sambisa, so let me pretend u guyz re truthful with this..

Sure they meant a street called Sambisa..
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Atiku2019: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by GoldenJAT(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Gradually,slowly.....this sect will be a thing of d past!!!i am an OPTIMIST.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Good move that will exposed their idiot hideout
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by ITEKEM: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Road dey there b4 undecided grin
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Do u wnt to arrest him or fight him? Lol....u shld b careful either. [Qquote author=dingbang post=52143313]That theatre commander should be careful sha.. I was just looking at him when he was giving a press speech..

He should be careful.[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Do u wnt to arrest him or fight him? Lol....u shld b careful either. [Qquote author=dingbang post=52143313]That theatre commander should be careful sha.. I was just looking at him when he was giving a press speech..

He should be careful.[/quote]Do u wnt to arrest him or fight him? Lol....u shld b careful either.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Handsomecole(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Have you been contracted to eliminate him??
dingbang:
That theatre commander should be careful sha.. I was just looking at him when he was giving a press speech..

He should be careful.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Hardly believe anything coming from this people
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Handsomecole:
Have you been contracted to eliminate him??

I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by efilefun(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2016
God bless NA
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by NairaMaster1(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2016
Psycophants. The soldiers need food and weapons.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by NairaMaster1(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Gradually,slowly.....this sect will be a thing of d past!!!i am an OPTIMIST.

With the hunger in the military camp? I think the soldiers need food first. They need energy to fight

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Since the form came out. Why have people not bought it now. THE NIGERIAN ARMY FORM IS OUT O.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by pointstores(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2016
haha make people buy death form with dere money
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by GoldenJAT(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2016
NairaMaster1:

With the hunger in the military camp? I think the soldiers need food first. They need energy to fight
i believe everything will b sorted out...we shoudnt also forget dt our Media has a way of complicating situations with their report.lets hope and pray de are victorious.MORNING.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by valex7art: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:

He should be careful.
Of?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by brownhawk: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
Making road to Sambisa means u ve rooted them from Sambisa..

We all know u guyz ve not rooted them out from Sambisa, so let me pretend u guyz re truthful with this..

Sure the meant a street called Sambisa..

what is he saying. #confused
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Good move!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by mrjojo: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:

He should be careful.
you better be careful yourself, making this kind of dumb comment in a public forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Stalwert: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:

He should be careful.

Go tell am naw nonsense
Re: Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa by Firefire(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Pictures & Videos or Idontbelieveit!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form / 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents / We’ll Challenge Almost All Governorship Poll Results At Tribunal –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.