Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship (1317 Views)

Guys,avoid Women To Prosper / Reasons Why Some Guys Avoid Intelligent Girls / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by Nonsreal(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Being in a relationship is a beautiful thing, most of the time, but there are few relationships that just seem sent delivered from hell. No day goes by without an argument, accusation and eventually taking a toil on the quality of your life. When you think about it though, you wonder how couple like this remain in such relationship. Is the love that deep?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by FvckShiT(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
FvckShiT:
undecided
Mehhhn, where have you fvcking beengrin
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by FvckShiT(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
firstking01:
Mehhhn, where have you fvcking beengrin

Fúcking been in jail....

Plus doing some bloody fúcking hard work..

What da fúck is fúcking going on?
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by Jaynom(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Relationship na slavery. #Team Friends with benefits

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by Warhawk(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
FvckShiT:

been in jail....
Plus doing some bloody hard work..
What is going on?
Well, i just edited out the "Fvck"s
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by Sexxkillz: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nonsreal:
Being in a relationship is a beautiful thing, most of the time, but there are few relationships that just seem sent delivered from hell. No day goes by without an argument, accusation and eventually taking a toil on the quality of your life. When you think about it though, you wonder how couple like this remain in such relationship. Is the love that deep?
Some people are just downright insecure, which inturn makes them very clingy.

- You dare not miss their call. It simply means you were with another girl.

- You dare not receive their call and they hear a female voice in the background, that means you either just had sex, or you're about to. . . with another girl.

- You dare not NOT reply their texts or whatsapp, especially when they see "online", that means you're chatting with the other girl.

- You fucking dare not tell them "goodnight" by 11:45 pm and your "last seen" is 2:13am. Who's that bitch_?

- You dare not receive a call in their presence without "who was that?" "male or female?" If it's male, fine. Female, you're dead.

- You fucking dare not, i repeat, DARE NOT receive a call from a female friend, colleague, even your kid sister. That must be the other girl.

- You fucking dare not turn your head or your eyes when a pretty girl with a nice body walks by. For bleeps sake, don't just move your neck. Face straight ahead. Don't even swallow saliva, cos, swallowing saliva would make a sound and that only means your saliva is checking the girl out! Mehn, don't even put on dark shades when that girl walks by. That means you are looking at her yansh through the dark shades.

- You dare not ask for their suggestion, and then do otherwise from their suggestion, cos they know all and you're a dummy, and mehn, make sure your decision doesn't go wrong.

- You post a pic of another girl on your facebook, you're dead. You use another girl as DP on whatsapp you're dead.

- You post a female friend's pic and say "Happy birthday"< you're still dead. Cos she has to fucking know all the girls in your life, so she can monitor and track the hell outta your ass, to know when the other girl steps in.

And after all these, you get angry and walk away from them and they say i am like that because "I love You" shocked grin

Well, do you think most people have time for unnecessary drama from a girl that'll marry another person if they die?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by Frankdammy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fúcking been in jail....

huh!, why al dz f**king dz and dat, i'm getting scared o, ''monicker at work.''
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by Frankdammy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
[font=t
Well, do you think most people have time for unnecessary drama from a girl that'll marry another person if you die?[/font][/color][/size]
no time i tel u.
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by Nonsreal(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:

- You dare not receive their call and they hear a female voice in the background, that means you either just had sex, or you're about to. . . with another girl.

- You dare not NOT reply their texts or whatsapp, especially when they see "online", that means you're chatting with the other girl.

- You fucking dare not tell them "goodnight" by 11:45 pm and your "last seen" is 2:13am. Who's that bitch_?

- You dare not receive a call in their presence without "who was that?" "male or female?" If it's male, fine. Female, you're dead.

- You fucking dare not, i repeat, DARE NOT receive a call from a female friend, colleague, even your kid sister. That must be the other girl.

- You fucking dare not turn your head or your eyes when a pretty girl with a nice body walks by. For bleeps sake, don't just move your neck. Face straight ahead. Don't even swallow saliva, cos, swallowing saliva would make a sound and that only means your saliva is checking the girl out! Mehn, don't even put on dark shades when that girl walks by. That means you are looking at her yansh through the dark shades.

- You dare not ask for their suggestion, and then do otherwise from their suggestion, cos they know all and you're a dummy, and mehn, make sure your decision doesn't go wrong.

- You post a pic of another girl on your facebook, you're dead. You use another girl as DP on whatsapp you're dead.

- You post a female friend's pic and say "Happy birthday"< you're still dead. Cos she has to fucking know all the girls in your life, so she can monitor and track the hell outta your ass, to know when the other girl steps in.

And after all these, you get angry and walk away from them and they say i am like that because "I love You" shocked grin

Well, do you think most people have time for unnecessary drama from a girl that'll marry another person if you die?
bro thanks, you have say it all
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by skywalker240(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
sexxkillz,

Badoo na baba
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by pennytrate: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
[Font=serif]→ am so bleeping tired of drama queens, ma life Aint no Zworld
°↫ [/font]
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Well, do you think most people have time for unnecessary drama from a girl that'll marry another person if you die?

Brilliant

You've said it all!!! cheesy
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 5:57am On Dec 22, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fúcking been in jail....

My brother, it's been fvcking boring here and trust me, we 've been fvcking it hard too.

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose / Excerpt....the Best You'll Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.