Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. (3285 Views)

I'm Willing To Sell $50 Worth Of Bitcoin At 360/$ / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 12:41am On Dec 22, 2016
eph12:

I hope it doesn't sound insulting when I say you're boring me?

Going by your logic how is football not a game ot numbers? From the players, to the officials, football, fans, goals, cards etc. It's all numbers.

Some people would like to believe at bold that time played a role. Hello! This is festive period and people would definitely reduce the ph. Focus would be more on gh.

Any ways the system was always heading for collapse because there was no rule guiding ph. You can receive a bonus of 1 million and ph next time with 100k. That was one of the problems.
you just stated the obvious and it should be checked. I believe something will be done about it.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
if MMM can bring in stricter rules like your current provide help must become your benchmark for your next provide help and also reduce the outrageous bonuses given to the guiders that does little to nothing on the platform, give a time restrictions to provide next help, and stop the Tuesdays and Thursdays mavro habit, I see it standing the test of time. This are the modifications needed and you will see it stand firm.

Don't forget business owners bring in new policies when they see business ain't moving as it should be hence the reduction in salary, increasing long working hours, cutting allowances, employing ND holders in replacement of B.Sc, some go as far as now paying workers salaries, recruiting contract staff so as to avoid paying pensions and many more.

You are such a brilliant person though and I like the way you write.
For a business idea that has spanned more than a decade I think failure in addressing the said outdated policies points at an intentional neglect.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 12:46am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
there are over 150million Nigerians and MMM participants are not up to 3million (meaning they haven't reached their minimum threshold) and I want you to know all members won't ask for help at the same time. And if members keep providing help and not getting scared of an untimely crash, then MMM will stay provided the modifications are put in place.
When we say minimum threshold here are we referring to the minimum number of customers needed to sustain the business over a protracted time or, as you implied here, the maximum number of customers that can be gotten from the existing population.

1 Like

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

For a business idea that has spanned more than a decade I think failure in addressing the said outdated policies points at an intentional neglect.
lol..remember they started the pairing of members in 2011( I don't think it's up to a decade) and if they find nothing to do about this, then crashing will be inevitable.
PS: I'm a participant but the truth must be told no matter how ugly it looks.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

When we say minimum threshold here are we referring to the minimum number of customers needed to sustain the business over a protracted time or, as you implied here, the maximum number of customers that can be gotten from the existing population.
lol....every business has its own minimum threshold. What makes you think I don't know what I'm talking about?
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2016
eph12:

I hope it doesn't sound insulting when I say you're boring me?

Going by your logic how is football not a game ot numbers? From the players, to the officials, football, fans, goals, cards etc. It's all numbers.

Some people would like to believe at bold that time played a role. Hello! This is festive period and people would definitely reduce the ph. Focus would be more on gh.

Any ways the system was always heading for collapse because there was no rule guiding ph. You can receive a bonus of 1 million and ph next time with 100k. That was one of the problems.
Football isn't a game of numbers, a team having a player red carded can end up winning the match, a team with 1 shot on target can win the match after the opponents bombarded with 20 shots and no goal. In MMM, in business, 1 + 1 = 2 every single time.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
lol..remember they started the pairing of members in 2011( I don't think it's up to a decade) and if they find nothing to do about this, then crashing will be inevitable.
PS: I'm a participant but the truth must be told no matter how ugly it looks.
The Mavrodi guy started this idea way back, it's more than a decade. Now even 2011, 5 years is a long time.

1 Like

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 12:53am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
lol....every business has its own minimum threshold. What makes you think I don't know what I'm talking about?
The way you related it to the population. Is it that the minimum threshold of MMM is equal to the total population of its operating country? Maybe I'm getting it wrong do shed more light.

1 Like

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

The way you related it to the population. Is it that the minimum threshold of MMM is equal to the total population of its operating country? Maybe I'm getting it wrong do shed more light.
whichever way you see it and always have it in mind that the members are the owners of MMM so every single person is needed meaning the minimum threshold might actually be the maximum threshold. grin
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

The Mavrodi guy started this idea way back, it's more than a decade. Now even 2011, 5 years is a long time.
you must have forgotten what I said that if they don't put things in order I.e doing one or two modifications then it will crash with time. And I'm optimistic they will put that into consideration.

1 Like

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 1:04am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

Football isn't a game of numbers, a team having a player red carded can end up winning the match, a team with 1 shot on target can win the match after the opponents bombarded with 20 shots and no goal. In MMM, in business, 1 + 1 = 2 every single time.
I really don't understand what you guys are talking here though but I sure know in business 1+1 is not always 2.
Remember some participants will die after providing help and it also happens same way in the Banking sector. In essence, 1+1 is not always 2 grin in business.

NB: I didn't say 1+1 is not 2 in business, I only said it's not always 2 cool
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 1:17am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
I really don't understand what you guys are talking here though but I sure know in business 1+1 is not always 2.
Remember some participants will die after providing help and it also happens same way in the Banking sector. In essence, 1+1 is not always 2 grin in business.

NB: I didn't say 1+1 is not 2 in business, I only said it's not always 2 cool
Sigh you're really driving in and around the point. Let's say in an instance where 1 + 1 is not equal to 2 in a business, you'll definitely trace it down to a number deduction or addition, in this case a factor that caused the irregularity. In football the only defined equation is that 1 + 1 is not always 2 and it's so because no definite factor can be pointed at as the causative and dispelled or encouraged.

1 Like

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 1:21am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
whichever way you see it and always have it in mind that the members are the owners of MMM so every single person is needed meaning the minimum threshold might actually be the maximum threshold. grin
Lol so you're implying MMM is self sufficient? And the only variable is size of participants.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 1:21am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

Sigh you're really driving in and around the point. Let's say in an instance where 1 + 1 is not equal to 2 in a business, you'll definitely trace it down to a number deduction or addition, in this case a factor that caused the irregularity. In football the only defined equation is that 1 + 1 is not always 2 and it's so because no definite factor can be pointed at as the causative and dispelled or encouraged.
now I get you. But what concerns football match with MMM?
I'm lost.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

Lol so you're implying MMM is self sufficient? And the only variable is size of participants.
yes sir. Provided they modify one or two things.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 1:29am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
you must have forgotten what I said that if they don't put things in order I.e doing one or two modifications then it will crash with time. And I'm optimistic they will put that into consideration.
Yeah you're right. I just feel they should have hit this rock before and the team should have modified the rules and procedures that would have averted the present situation.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by yemshine: 1:30am On Dec 22, 2016
What is the probability that MMM will unfreeze the mavros in January
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

Yeah you're right. I just feel they should have hit this rock before and the team should have modified the rules and procedures that would have averted the present situation.
exactly and the panic won't be too heavy. I still believe in the platform until January 13. I hope new rules guiding provide help will be implemented as they now have a good member base. Until then, all hope are not lost.
It feels great chatting with brilliant folks....you are not an exception cool
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 1:39am On Dec 22, 2016
yemshine:
What is the probability that MMM will unfreeze the mavros in January
unfreezing of the mavros is not the problem, the problem is members willingness to provide help. I have quite a reasonable amount of money too to gh but if members fail to provide help, how will they get help? Remember, we are MMM and MMM is we. Either we protect it or crash it. I hope the 30% provide help will be implemented before one is allowed to get help if not members will want to shy away from the platform after getting help. And issue of fake POP is properly sorted out.

1 Like

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by ogawisdom(m): 3:46am On Dec 22, 2016
kYjelly2:

Okay, so you say MMM doesn't really need new participants as long as old participants continue to PH.

Now lets put your answer into a model.

In our model we would have 10 MMM participants who each contributed N1000 or PH N1000, making a total PH of N10,000. Now the total GH would be expected to be 130% of this amount which would be N13,000.

According to our model, no new participants join, so we remain at 10 participants.

Already, we have a deficit between the GH and PH of N3,000 that cannot be covered as there are no new participants.

Now you say people can keep PH-ing and GH-ing, so lets account for that.

Say the first 5 people GH from the total pot of N10,000, they would each be expected to get N1,300 and a total of N6,500. If we subtract the N6,500 from the N10,000 we'd have only N3,500 left for the remaining 5 participants who won't all be able to GH.

Now the first 5 participants who GH-ed, according to you, could PH again. So now the first 5 participants PH N1,300 each, making the total sum of money now N3,500 + N6,500 = N10,000. Now the last 5 people can GH of N6,500 leaving only N3,500 left.

Keep in mind that those first 5 people that re-PH at N1,300 would now be expecting N1690 each and a total of N8,450 for all 5 of them.

Since all that is left is N3,500 it won't be enough to pay out the new deficit of N8,450.

We could repeat this cycle again and again and the only thing that would grow is the amount owed and an eventual crash.

In summary, with our first PH and GH, our deficit was only N3,000.

With a Re-PH our deficit has now ballooned to N8,450.

You can now see that a Re-PH only increases the deficit for each round of PH.

Do you agree with this analysis?

Ur analysis is flawed BC it assumes that everyone gets help at the same time and got n gave same amount which is never true in reality.

Every business will close when there are no customers to patronize it even mama nkechi restaurant in mmm case ie PH. Ur knowledge abt mmm is shallow, u only need to be educated and u will regret missing the action tongue
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by ogawisdom(m): 3:56am On Dec 22, 2016
kYjelly2:

How is time a variant in the above model?

whether or not the payments are staggered has no overall effect on the eventual outcome.

Timing of GHing is a serious factor BC it can crash the system in minutes if over 70% participants tries to GH at same time infact that is what wanted to happen this December b4 the Admin frozen the account of all members and saved the system.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by gook: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2016
Best topic/Thread have read since this MMM freeze mode thing.

No single idiotic comment so far. Nice one brilliant chaps

For me

1. Guiders monies have to be cut off big time..Mayb MAX just 5% on their second generation downlines. Dont forget they also get 10% referal bonus as normal.(awon ole jatititi) their numbers never go.

2. Super guiders should be on break and just be normal participants till things get going well again if atall;afterall they have made massive money.

3.PH 30% atleast of your intended GH..Now this is tricky
- is it just PH and then afterwards u can GH.People will PH the30%,get their money and cancel or just abandon the PH afterwards.

- will u have to pay out the 30% and get payment confirmation before u can GH..Question is MMM has made alot broke already so u are even adding to the worries/panic/anger/frustration if i need to pay out more to get my frozen money.

4.All guiders must be compelled to get atleast 10 active downlines PHing else,be evicted and become normal participant.

5. Mavro already 30 days old by now should stop growing.They are just adding more deficits to the system with this mavro growth during freeze mode.some mavros were close to 30 days before the freeze mode thing happened meaning by jan 14th (if really they wanna come back),some would have grown by almost 60 days total.Imagine the 1 mill PHs and above.

Overall,I beleieve if they really wanna come back..they can,but not on the present terms and conditions that have made some(minority) overnight millionaires(chuddy...i see u baby,no b your fault tho) while majority suffer for.

I have about 500k stuck in there but common sense has told me to be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2016
gook:

For me

1. Guiders monies have to be cut off big time..Mayb MAX just 5% on their second generation downlines. Dont forget they also get 10% referal bonus as normal.(awon ole jatititi) their numbers never go.

2. Super guiders should be on break and just be normal participants till things get going well again if atall;afterall they have made massive money.

3.PH 30% atleast of your intended GH..Now this is tricky
- is it just PH and then afterwards u can GH.People will PH the30%,get their money and cancel or just abandon the PH afterwards.

- will u have to pay out the 30% and get payment confirmation before u can GH..Question is MMM has made alot broke already so u are even adding to the worries/panic/anger/frustration if i need to pay out more to get my frozen money.

4.All guiders must be compelled to get atleast 10 active downlines PHing else,be evicted and become normal participant.

5. Mavro already 30 days old by now should stop growing.They are just adding more deficits to the system with this mavro growth during freeze mode.some mavros were close to 30 days before the freeze mode thing happened meaning by jan 14th (if really they wanna come back),some would have grown by almost 60 days total.Imagine the 1 mill PHs and above.

Overall,I beleieve if they really wanna come back..they can,but not on the present terms and conditions that have made some(minority) overnight millionaires(chuddy...i see u baby,no b your fault tho) while majority suffer for.

I have about 500k stuck in there but common sense has told me to be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best.
Like you read my mind before writing this. A lot has to be checked. The system can stand back again if they really want it to. Frivolous spendings has to be checked then together we will be able to change the world.

About the 30% PH, this must be paid before help can be gotten ( though quite a lot of us are trapped in the system) so to get the money might become a problem. But it's the only way members won't leave the system.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by gook: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
Like you read my mind before writing this. A lot has to be checked. The system can stand back again if they really want it to. Frivolous spendings has to be checked then together we will be able to change the world.

About the 30% PH, this must be paid before help can be gotten ( though quite a lot of us are trapped in the system) so to get the money might become a problem. But it's the only way members won't leave the system.

Bro,
I go pay ham oooo if I have to...But there has to be an option of immediate matching if you want so you can PH IMMEDIATELY.I dont want to wait for 30days(new mavro maturity) again before I can GH.

I havent provided new help as it stands cos when the whole freeze thing happened,PH was the last thing on my mind.Na anger full my head then but am a bit relaxed now.

An option for you to PH and get immediate matching should be provided while another option should be created for the normal new guys for 30days maturity.

So with this, you can choose to PH immediately...this will be used for mainly people in freeze mode while the other option will make new people have some time before been matched.

just my thoughts tho.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2016
gook:

Bro,
I go pay ham oooo if I have to...But there has to be an option of immediate matching if you want so you can PH IMMEDIATELY.I dont want to wait for 30days(new mavro maturity) again before I can GH.

I havent provided new help as it stands cos when the whole freeze thing happened,PH was the last thing on my mind.Na anger full my head then but am a bit relaxed now.

An option for you to PH and get immediate matching should be provided while another option should be created for the normal new guys for 30days maturity.

So with this, you can choose to PH immediately...this will be used for mainly people in freeze mode while the other option will make new people have some time before been matched.

just my thoughts tho.
hmmm, be it immediate matching or not, the sustainability is what matters to me. If we can get this right, then MMM will stay. They really need to change some things happening in the system.

They also need to be proactive with issue of fake POP. That away can send the system on extinct.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by eph12(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2016
MrOra:

Yes it's possible. But wouldn't the team that's red carded feel they could have won if they had ended the match with same number of players as their opponent if they lose or draw?
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by eph12(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
gook:

For me

Number 5 is one of the reasons why I believe they're not coming back. They're just incurring more debts for the system. It does not just make any sense
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2016
eph12:

Number 5 is one of the reasons why I believe they're not coming back. They're just incurring more debts for the system. It does not just make any sense
if MMM united can run 100%, they should be able to run 60 for this 1 month. Though not healthy.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2016
I think i can create an MMM scenario using php...
Putting all variables into consideration...
New members daily, referrals amongst other things, wud do it for a controlled amount of people and simulate it over a 90(days) period.. By 90days i mean 90 reloads of the script, then I'd log my findings and hopefully shed more light on what really goes on
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2016
thePretender:
I think i can create an MMM scenario using php...
Putting all variables into consideration...
New members daily, referrals amongst other things, wud do it for a controlled amount of people and simulate it over a 90(days) period.. By 90days i mean 90 reloads of the script, then I'd log my findings and hopefully shed more light on what really goes on
sorry what's PHP?. Ayam not understanding.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
sorry what's PHP?. Ayam not understanding.
A programming language Used for coding webpages
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2016
thePretender:

A programming language Used for coding webpages
OK, thanks. Please do and educate us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MT5 Makes Binary Options Winning Streak; Make $30++ Daily. Come in / Simple Daily Task In 42 Days:Surf And Get Paid up to 3.4 btc from Reputable Firm / Best Business To Invest N14m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.