Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. (3283 Views)

I'm Willing To Sell $50 Worth Of Bitcoin At 360/$ / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by eph12(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2016
DuchessR:
if MMM united can run 100%, they should be able to run 60 for this 1 month. Though not healthy.
Read somewhere they are having issues
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by DuchessR(f): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
eph12:

Read somewhere they are having issues
I'm not a participant of MMM united, but I doubt they are having issues and if truly they are, I only said MMM can do it for just a month (though not healthy) and normalizes things back. Good morning!
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by mikkyofGod(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
[ote author=kYjelly2 post=

Okay, so you do admit that MMM runs no interest generating investments and only pays previous participants from new participants.

We are definitely on the same page so far.

So, what happens if for instance, there are no new participants in MMM, what then becomes the fate of old participants?

How would they get paid when there are no new participants?

What happens when depositors of a bank fails to make deposits
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by laurenjones: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
just here to read and laff at clueless assumptions as if anyone of you work with MMM admin.

Whateva you write here means nothing. MMM nigeria is not the first in operation and so will continue operating past january 2017.

Ve been PHing & GHing my mavros since Feb. Joblessness no go allow una submit this homework wey Buhari give una

from a bloody mavrodian

1 Like

Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by onair: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
talk2macs:

Hope you applied for N-power?
This is quite hilarious. grin
talk2macs:

Hope you applied for N-power?
This is quite hilarious.
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by MrOra(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
DuchessR:
now I get you. But what concerns football match with MMM?
I'm lost.
The Mr is trying to compare so much that's its now off track with the main topic
Re: MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. by bharkarh(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2016
MrOra:

The Mr is trying to compare so much that's its now off track with the main topic
lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steemit Members, If We Can Come Together, We Can Achieve More / MT5 Makes Binary Options Winning Streak; Make $30++ Daily. Come in / Simple Daily Task In 42 Days:Surf And Get Paid up to 3.4 btc from Reputable Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.