Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos (33969 Views)

President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu / James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Jokerman(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Afonjas will not think of how to collect their glories from Tinubu, its Ibori dey will be chasing everywhere...

As if Ibori stole more than Tinubu....
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by adedayourt(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2016
go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by OKorowanta: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:

No, my man...he thinks, and his people think he is returning as a hero...but bubu just celebrated 74 and gave out his last girl in marriage, he ready to die ontop this matter. Dikko sef wey no do half this much in thievery bubu put am for crate for importation to kirikiri, much more this werey.

If Ibori know what is good he better seek asylum to go live in Russia.

Talku Talku
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Elchappo: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2016
He must ve encountered Jesus In jail

Prison A place of encounter..
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ajealadick(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Ok, you mean on lootocracy I guess?

dumie:
No other Delta state governor has achieved his performance record he set..Hence the celebration

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
The man who open doors for every tribes in Delta state to coming, Majority of delta state are proud of him....

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2016
Hope say him dey read news abt lynching everyday

Well all dis kind ppl dm nor dey near dm even if dm tif 1billion naira for ur face
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by OKorowanta: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2016
dumie:
No other Delta state governor has achieved his performance record he set..Hence the celebration

Abeg tell dem.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ledaman: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Stop celebrating looters.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by godunia(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Someone who just got out of prison is looking better than us here, na WA e be like say UK prison better pass Nigeria freedom.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2016
He now has boobs and his even smiling grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how come they didnt seize this house?
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Someone called nigeria a zoo
godunia:
Someone who just got out of prison is looking better than us here, na WA e be like say UK prison better pass Nigeria freedom.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Okundaye4(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2016
DONMAYOR19:

I know you are AFONJA as deduced from your name, BP will finish u and your kinsmen on the Great IBORI matter. U and your useless president will do nothing when he returns.

My friend, will you ever learn? why have you allowed yourself to be blinded by tribalism? Am from Delta state, but celebrating a common thief is not the best.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by tyav7: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2016
I heard he will APC when he eventually returns
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by solidman59(m): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2016
DONMAYOR19:

I know you are AFONJA as deduced from your name, BP will finish u and your kinsmen on the Great IBORI matter. U and your useless president will do nothing when he returns.
I'm not an afonja, but ibori is a thief. What's great about him.?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by lastpage: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2016
informant001:
Former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori -was spotted in an elated mood after his release from a prison. Ibori was sentenced by a United Kingdom court to prison for 13 years and served out his term on Tuesday. A praise and worship session was held on arrival at his home in London.

Delta State Speaker of the House of Assembly, Monday Igbuya in snapshot with James Ibori.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/james-ibori-holds-prayer-session-in-his.html

Oju'Ole ree.... Ooole!

All these Tewon'des that hold Thanks Giving!
Shameless Rogues like this one and Bode George!

Let me guess, he would be given a fresh Chieftancy Title and elected Senator in that part of Nigeria where coruption and them is like 5 & 6!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2016
For your mind

DONMAYOR19:

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by buJu234: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2016
dumie:

na truth u talk...

i dont support corrupt leaders oo but i prefer those that looted and use 50% of the loot to developed the society than those that dont.

the delta Don is back..

make him nor go defect to APC oooo.... like Kalu Orji

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
he has repented
Are you sure? give him another opportunity first o
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by otokx(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2016
dumie:

So so true, Ibori is a saint compared to the likes of Uduaghan.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by DrIkB: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Chief James Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigborigbo 1 of Africa. He stole our money and paid for It, but He still our best performed Governor, His two Succesors have not been able to achieve his set pace up till date. welcome back sir

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by lewizylee(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by grandeoj09(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2016
policy12:

That is their usual way.
praying to his God for a life well spent .
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2016
I hope they pray for the souls of the departed caused by his embezzlement. The way we kill ants and feel were bigger than them, that's how Nigerian politicians see us because most feed from their crumbs. Until the day the ants gather and attack these politicians, there would be no mercy.

170 charges was dropped against ibori in delta state high court. Why should the governor of a state be tried in his own state?? With the level of corruption in Nigeria? Just like fayose oo, ekiti supreme Court or whatever. They should all be subpoenaed to abuja. It's a federal crime.

Ibori must suffer. He hasn't suffered. That's how alamieseigha died with all that money and to think he's from bayelsa. Bayelsa people your leaders have failed you not the government.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by nams77: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
onatisi:
Ibori na atiku man to the last breath.
The 2 Dons of naija politics ,if they team up with tinubu before 2019,then I must confess anything can happen
Your head dey there. I like to see that collabo
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:
London jails are useless. See this guy just come out of jail and see his yeye stomach, flabby and protruding. Shyyte. No class at all. Who runs the jails over there.

If this was in US this nyqqah will step out with some Dickies

khakis ...checked.
spotless white sneakers....checked
bling bleen....checked
chain gang swag....checked
head shaved and buffed up....checked
white face towel in back pocket...checked
biceps and tattoos...checked
six pack...checked

In US the Sherriff will assign trustee since last month work on him make sure this nyqqah dont hit the street and diss the county mehn!

The jail here is an enterprise,you go in haggard and come out "hot". Wey my niqqahs at, am i lying?

Return Ibori to jail, we dont want his wrachett looking @$$ mehn!!

angry

Hahahhahahahaha
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2016
have told u guys severally that once u are big u are big and once u are large u will be incharge..ibori is incharge...came out fresh will live fresh he is even fresher than those polithiefcians outside now...i dont know if any of u even remembered that few months ago some uk police were indicted for accepting bribe on this ibori's case..a new sheriff is really coming home all the small boiz politicians go pack well now..make una nor 4get who train ibori oooo na our master IBB.. grin grin grin grin grin
informant001:
Former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori -was spotted in an elated mood after his release from a prison. Ibori was sentenced by a United Kingdom court to prison for 13 years and served out his term on Tuesday. A praise and worship session was held on arrival at his home in London.

Delta State Speaker of the House of Assembly, Monday Igbuya in snapshot with James Ibori.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/james-ibori-holds-prayer-session-in-his.html

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by oseiwe(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2016
The New King James, come back home, things have gone so bad right now, we need your version to change things
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Otapipia: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Zi:
So this guy will return to Nigeria a Hero?
The future of this country is sooo bleak cry SMH
Everyone deserve a second chance. I am not trying to throw a pity party for him but I know we all have made mistakes in the past, sometimes we get punished and other times we go Scot free. He has served a jail term and all we could do is pray that he has changed genuinely. Remember he has a family that still look up to him for support. Nobody holy pass my brother.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ayindejimmy(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Zi:
So this guy will return to Nigeria a Hero? The future of this country is sooo bleak cry SMH
No, that's the future of Delta State that's bleak

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ifydio(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2016
This my state sha. ..delta never stop amazing me, celebrating a thief that embezzled state funds kept his younger brother to do more and now his boy have continued where both men stopped. Is this insanity or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mahmood Yakubu Presents 2019 INEC Budget To Senate Committe (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.