Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos (33971 Views)

President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu / James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ayindejimmy(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Otapipia:

Everyone deserve a second chance. I am not trying to throw a pity party for him but I know we all have made mistakes in the past, sometimes we get punished and other times we go Scot free. He has served a jail term and all we could do is pray that he has changed genuinely. Remember he has a family that still look up to him for support. Nobody holy pass my brother.

Only the remorseful and repentant deserve a second chance.

This dude is still challenging his case I court. He hasn't admitted he looted his people, and sadly, they too are too gullible to realize it
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by DoreJoe(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Say what ever you like, Ibori is the Boss. I know all these dude will not like it
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by GolleyChristian(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2016
What a God-fearing man is Chief James Onanefe Ibori, look at how he is reverencing God for his release. Daddy we are waiting for you at JAME'S TOWN a.k.a OGHARA

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by 3rdeye1(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:
London jails are useless. See this guy just come out of jail and see his yeye stomach, flabby and protruding. Shyyte. No class at all. Who runs the jails over there.

If this was in US this nyqqah will step out with some Dickies

khakis ...checked.
spotless white sneakers....checked
bling bleen....checked
chain gang swag....checked
head shaved and buffed up....checked
white face towel in back pocket...checked
biceps and tattoos...checked
six pack...checked

In US the Sherriff will assign trustee since last month work on him make sure this nyqqah dont hit the street and diss the county mehn!

The jail here is an enterprise,you go in haggard and come out "hot". Wey my niqqahs at, am i lying?

Return Ibori to jail, we dont want his wrachett looking @$$ mehn!!

angry
Oga , have you been jailed in U before ni? Agh!
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by nonjebose(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2016
The Delta State he presided upon is no longer the same. Oil revenue to the state is much lower and his cousin, Uduaghan, almost emptied the treasury. He has his hero worshippers in his homeland, Oghara and its environs. He made a mark in these places. He did his time, and would be back as a reminder to the need to have reopen all those cases Farida Waziri and Aandoakaa swept away with the toga of "plea bargain" for other ex governors. Odili's case is even more ridiculous.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Chrisx1x(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Okundaye4:

My friend, will you ever learn? why have you allowed yourself to be blinded by tribalism? Am from Delta state, but celebrating a common thief is not the best.
your username sounds afonjaristic.leave him for us o.u know what?just gerout
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by MONITZ: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2016
onatisi:
Ibori na atiku man to the last breath.
The 2 Dons of naija politics ,if they team up with tinubu before 2019,then I must confess anything can happen

U can say that again, also Ibori is also strong pallies with Amaechi and Sylva ,so he has his back covered. All he needs to do is strike a deal with the powers that be not to rock the boat and his little sins would be overlooked.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Rulezee09(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Ibori that just came out from jail is already using an iphone 6s.

Delta state is in trouble. Okowa will have to start sharing the state allocation with Odidigboigbo henceforth.
u expect him to be using nokia torch?? He only went to jail his money did not.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by fletcherA: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2016
And the DELTA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SPEAKER is CELEBRATING with him. My sense is, where is the hope for this country?
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by doll912(f): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2016
iokpebholo:
For all u hatrrs of ibori ask ur conscience this question , is ur governor holy?if ur answer is yes then put ur state let's see

So what is your point?
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by donkas: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Am a Deltan i did ND in delta state poly in Oghara and currently running my HND there.
All my year in that town has convince me that Ibori a man of the people.
In oghara we have one polytechnic
one private university and a teaching hospital.
Show me any town in nigeria dat has dat large number of institution.
Above all d guy try for Delta and am in support of his release.
Make those people wey neva reach delta dey insult our nelson mandela.
Proudly Deltan and Ibori my mentor
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by southkidd(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Grand reception is waiting for him
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by karimcarim(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2016
PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
An uncompleted Three bedroom apartment with a study room for sale with an affordable price of #950,000 negotiable (in a full plot of 60 by120)
Note : It can be easily converted to a room self contain students'Hostel.

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by CplusJason: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2016
dumie:
No other Delta state governor has achieved his performance record he set..Hence the celebration
You're indeed a wise and brilliant lady.

Most of the dumb illiterates screaming here don't know anything about Onanefe Ibori.

God bless Delta State.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by yungdizy(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2016
that en big belle no even less since wey en dey the prisons
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by unclefresh(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2016
abeg I dey suspect this man belle see as the thing big he must have hid some cash inside it let them investigate that belle joor
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by MayhorE(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Go, and sin no more.

Didnt see any sign of jail in his body
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by MayhorE(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Go, and sin no more.

Didnt see any sign of jail on his body
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Finelatty: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote authobr=Zi post=52149115]So this guy will return to Nigeria a Hero?
The future of this country is sooo bleak cry SMH[/quote]oga,tell me that nigerian politician thats not a thief and i will tell you that you are a big liar..did ibori stole half of what obasanjo,abacha,abdusalami abubakar,umaru dikko,buhari has stealing..
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Chikpat(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2016
See as d man don slim finsh
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Finelatty: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:

No, my man...he thinks, and his people think he is returning as a hero...but bubu just celebrated 74 and gave out his last girl in marriage, he ready to die ontop this matter. Dikko sef wey no do half this much in thievery bubu put am for crate for importation to kirikiri, much more this werey.

If Ibori know what is good he better seek asylum to go live in Russia.
oga what are you saying?is obasanjo not in the country..
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by greenermodels: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2016
onatisi:
Ibori na atiku man to the last breath.
The 2 Dons of naija politics ,if they team up with tinubu before 2019,then I must confess anything can happen
ask yourself why buhari,obasanjo,ngige and the rest of the apc are all over southeast? atiku has pocketed Peter obi,soludo and possibly tinubu,adding ibori to the setup would have serious effects, nnamdi kanu is the new bride, the geopolitics of Nigeria is been delimited.
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by entrepreneurmic: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
he has repented
STORY 4 D gods
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by georgecso(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2016
[size=14pt]British Government should have repatriated James Ibori to complete part or remaining of his jail term in Delta State Prison[/size]
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Siscooh: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:
London jails are useless. See this guy just come out of jail and see his yeye stomach, flabby and protruding. Shyyte. No class at all. Who runs the jails over there.

khakis ...checked.
bling bleen....checked
six pack...checked

In US the Sherriff will assign trustee since last month work on him make sure this nyqqah dont hit the street and diss the county mehn!

The jail here is an enterprise,you go in haggard and come out "hot". Wey my niqqahs at, am i lying?

angry
Chai!!!! You foolish O! OMG! You got me laughing real good!
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Orikinla(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
informant001:
Former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori -was spotted in an elated mood after his release from a prison. Ibori was sentenced by a United Kingdom court to prison for 13 years and served out his term on Tuesday. A praise and worship session was held on arrival at his home in London.

Delta State Speaker of the House of Assembly, Monday Igbuya in snapshot with James Ibori.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/james-ibori-holds-prayer-session-in-his.html

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by dumie(f): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
CplusJason:
You're indeed a wise and brilliant lady.

Most of the dumb illiterates screaming here don't know anything about Onanefe Ibori.

God bless Delta State.
I'm humbled..Thnx

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by LOGDAN(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Tekzyflex:
Nah wah ooo.. See as the guy fresh for jail. London and American jail is even better than the life in Nigeria. At least one is sure of three square meal .

My brother no be small thing cheesy cheesy
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by chiefobdk(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:

khakis ...checked.
bling bleen....checked
six pack...checked

angry

Finally u make sense. . . . Thank God for your life
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ooshinibos: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2016
dumie:
No other Delta state governor has achieved his performance record he set..Hence the celebration
Please list his performance here
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ooshinibos: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2016
karimcarim:
PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
An uncompleted Three bedroom apartment with a study room for sale with an affordable price of #950,000 negotiable (in a full plot of 60 by120)
Note : It can be easily converted to a room self contain students'Hostel.
Are you sure its yours
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by BlackBaron: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Fantastically corrupt

The amount of supporters he has would make you think he was Delta state's Robin Hood. This dude robbed all levels of generations even up to the unborn ones to enrich himself.

Yet, he's celebrated like he accomplished a most astonishing feat of purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Storms Egypt, Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Guinea Match (photos) / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.