Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nigerians Are Soo Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Are Soo Funny (926 Views)

Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) / Soo Funny Is This Guy Stupid Or Smart To Solve Maths This Way / Soo Funny,trust Me.haha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Soo Funny by Beautygyal(f): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2007
This is a real story i don't no if u've heard any of the cussies or not but man it made me luff soo hard!
An Asian girl was arguin wid one of my nigerians friend at my school.

So then it started to get serious the asian girl started cussin the nigerian girl and cussin her mum and said "Ur mum is so fat when she goes to the gym she breaks the equipments" the nigerian girl laughed then she said "ur mama is sooo fat that when she stepped outside she blocked the sun and when she steps on the scale to check her weight it can't stop goin round" there was a crowd around, the whole crowd burst out luffin the asian girl walked away with shame on her face.

lolll am still luffin rite now grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Laugh A Little / The Devil In The Church / The Pregnant Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.