Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,608 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori (25319 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison / Ribadu’s Excesses, Not Me, Removed Him From Office – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by gr8cany: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2016
chiefobdk:

Yes oopp he should not ALTER a word due to shame. . But he can utter. No p

op, hope your brain is now working
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Goldenheart(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2016
datopaper:
G
for goat

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by ThuGnificenX: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2016
id911:

Mu.gu, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is a lord/don of the creek and Tompolo and the rest are his boys. If he didn't make the mistake of leaving Nigeria, no idiot would have jailed him and still expect oil to flow.

Tinubu is today a free man and called a Jagaban but stole more than Ibori.

Ibori will come back to Nigeria and nothing will happen
You dey make me shame

6 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by 2shur: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2016
ex convict

akon abeg do the rest.

convict music
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2016
unrepentant thief angry

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by loomer: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Never seen such a man so loved by his people despite all the negative reports about him. He is a man of great influence

Because he's the best Governor ever from that state.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Rapmoney(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2016
aademola11:
Ibori is in no way equal to Tinubu, He (Ibori) is for Niger Delta, while Tinubu is for Nigeria.
Shut up there! Tinubu for which Nigeria? That's how u guys exhibit cluelessness and ignorance on public forums!

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by id911(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
You dey make me shame
no sir, if u celebrate tinubu don't expect people not to also celebrate ibori.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Dongreat(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2016
How low can a country go when the youths who are supposed to be the innovators are instead trumpeting the name of a convicted thief. It's same youth that will set ablaze a man for stealing garri, to feed but chant "Lord, Godfather and Don" to the one that stole their commonwealth and leave them in unemployment, dilapidated toads and building. It's same youth that is very religious o.

I will keep saying it that unless Nigeria youths emancipate themselves from this greed and chop and chop mentality, They all deserve to suffer and be treated like shit by the government.

6 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by komekn(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2016
DonLo:
Ibori, an ex-convict who should never open his mouth to alter a word due to shame. Someone that should be arrested from the Airport to come serve his time in Nigeria. But no this is Nigeria, he'll be back to start forming God father. Very soon he'll want to start forming a regional leader in south south. One wonders, who will follow an ex convict.

Very simple answer.

The overwhelming majority of dishonest, hungry, corrupted, greedy, lawless, selfish, shameless and without integrity Nigerians.

That just about accounts for 95% of the country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2016
In the land of the witless, the half wit is the king - that's nigeria for you.
DonLo:
Ibori, an ex-convict who should never open his mouth to alter a word due to shame. Someone that should be arrested from the Airport to come serve his time in Nigeria. But no this is Nigeria, he'll be back to start forming God father. Very soon he'll want to start forming a regional leader in south south. One wonders, who will follow an ex convict.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by komekn(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2016
loomer:

Because he's the best Governor ever from that state.

Nonsensical proposition without substance.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by seguno2: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2016
This bloody thief and credit card rogue is trying to rewrite our history?
Someone should give him a thunderous slap to shut him up.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by loomer: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2016
komekn:

Nonsensical proposition without substance.
[color=#000099][/color]

Weda you accept or not. It's just the truth.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by drnoel: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2016
ubergold:
Ladies and Gentlemen and thats how James Ibori re-enters Nigeria's politics

OMG, The hypocrisy of it all is that he has the guts to talk, a celebrated criminal caught with his hands in the cookie jar. And some people will come and tell us there is sanity in Nigerian politics? Things like this make we really wish that those charlatans ipob are really serious but they are all jokers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by drnoel: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2016
id911:

Mu.gu, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is a lord/don of the creek and Tompolo and the rest are his boys. If he didn't make the mistake of leaving Nigeria, no idiot would have jailed him and still expect oil to flow.

We are aware of that thats why sanity has left u Nigerians. Imagine u celebrate a criminal? OMG, there really is something rotten about Nigeria that can never be fixed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Rigging(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
SO DIS MAN GET MIND TO BEGIN TALK.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Michoolu(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Abeg who is granting Ibori media access.

No shame no remorse. He should just go and hide himself somewhere and enjoy what's left of what he has stolen.

This is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by tuniski: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
DonLo:
Shame no dey catch am cos he knows all of them are corrupt! He knows anti corruption is just a smoke screen to deal with opponents cos na corruption vs corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by birmingham04: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
I weep for this Nigerian generation. Go and check the record 30 yrs ago the positions our youths were held in the power of corridors in this country. I can't imaging how people will be celebrating a convicted rougue.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by able20(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Never seen such a man so loved by his people despite all the negative reports about him. He is a man of great influence
Just like tinubu ,buhari, atiku, Ibb and abacha so loved by their subjects despite all report.
Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by babooshka: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2016
ubergold:
Ladies and Gentlemen and thats how James Ibori re-enters Nigeria's politics
what a shame, I weep 4 Nigeria. This common criminal and petty thief, no different 4rm those set on fire with jungle justice 4 stealing fones. He has d effrontery 2 come back and show his face. He deserved life in prison. So now he's back 2 enjoy his loot. Useless disgusting pig.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by nwagbunaese(f): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:

Because as far as we are concern... he is the last governor that did anything for Delta State.
Every has been messed up since he left.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by DonCortino: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Buhari, Tinibu, Amaechi, et al.

The Man in the News is Commander James O. Ibori, NOT Goodluck Jonathan.

Know this and 'change' your ways.

Your knowledge of this is the beginning of wisdom!

What if as he comes back, he joins apc nko?
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by DonCortino: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2016
birmingham04:
I weep for this Nigerian generation. Go and check the record 30 yrs ago the positions our youths were held in the power of corridors in this country. I can't imaging how people will be celebrating a convicted rougue.

The tin taya me my brother!
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by MONITZ: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2016
aademola11:
Ibori is in no way equal to Tinubu, He (Ibori) is for Niger Delta, while Tinubu is for Nigeria.

Which Tinubu for which Nigeria? It may interest u to know that even Ibori has more say in Abuja politics than ur Jagaban.

Ur Jagaban that has been pummelled into oblivion and is busing licking his wounds and re-strategising...
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Astuteleader(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
If Ibori stole delta state money, and the same people he stole from keeps celebrating and adore him even while he is in prison?? Yet you conclude that these are poor, misinformed and hopeless fellows that knows nothing about their existence? How about uduaghan, okowa, ayiri, tompolo but to mention a few, are these people also gullible?? Sometimes it is not just necessary to hurry and comments because we want to. Let's get the facts, compare it and contribute meaningfully. Ibori is corrupt yes but why is it that the system here(Nigeria) failed to put him behind bars? ... Meditate on ur answers.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by gender123: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
If you need a group where you can receive genuine updates on ultimate cycler and understand how the system works. A place where your questions can be answered,

JOIN THIS GROUP

https:///Dg9njWmqcwaBmjl9hFOqUy
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
The way people adore this man erh undecided
James ibori
The Don of south south politics
Now ,lets see who will.mess up and call himself a lion slayer

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by onatisi(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2016
aademola11:
You are new to Nigeria politics.
Even obj feared this man.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by checkolatunji: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2016
id911:

Real Mu.Gu. Yes Tinubu is a thief but he hasn't been caught just as you

Mr boy can you pls proof that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Convicts Four Cyber Criminals In Uyo / Peter Obi Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Enugu State Governor / NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.