Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori (25318 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison / Ribadu’s Excesses, Not Me, Removed Him From Office – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Akolawole(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dongreat:
How low can a country go when the youths who are supposed to be the innovators are instead trumpeting the name of a convicted thief. It's same youth that will set ablaze a man for stealing garri, to feed but chant "Lord, Godfather and Don" to the one that stole their commonwealth and leave them in unemployment, dilapidated toads and building. It's same youth that is very religious o.

I will keep saying it that unless Nigeria youths emancipate themselves from this greed and chop and chop mentality, They all deserve to suffer and be treated like shit by the government.

Most especially youth that became youth in the last 10 years. Pathetic! cry

In those days, Ibori family will relocate to another community. I wouldnt be surprised if they started killing cows and the same youths started jubilating with loud music

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Hokstrend: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by nwamehn: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hypocrisy is when u condemn Ibori but celebrate Tinubu, Saraki, Dasuki, Rochas, Dariye, Buratai, Lawal, Obj, Amaechi, Fashola, Akpabio, Oduah, Obanikoro etc. The only difference is that these ones ar yet to be convicted unlike Ibori. If u know u have ever celebrated any Nigerian politician before, then u have no moral justification to condemn Ibori except u want to be a hypocrite.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Dongreat(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Akolawole:

Most especially youth that became youth in the last 10 years. Pathetic! cry

In those days, Ibori family will relocate to another community. I wouldnt be surprised if they started killing cows and the same youths started jubilating with loud music

Brother I am from Delta and you need to see the planned celebration awaiting him as well as praises showed on him by people who reside in shanty street of very open sewage, calling him lord and that 2019 will be good for them. SMH. Right now I feel so ashamed because the UK government will be wondering if majority of deltans are humans or cows. Truly we as citizen deserve nothing but sufferings and pains beyond hell until we have general principles and see wrong in worse instead of celebrating it.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by monex(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
checkolatunji:

Real Mu.Gu. Yes Tinubu is a thief but he hasn't been caught just as you

Mr boy can you pls proof that?
abi o. at least Tinubu hasnt been convicted.

and people need to know that not everyone celebrates Tinubu.

to celebrate a convicted person like this speaks a lot about our values as a nation.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Emmahunk(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
The man that has left his footprints on the sands of time for his people. A rare breed of "think of home" politicia.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Adedaniel211(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
DonLo:
Ibori, an ex-convict who should never open his mouth to alter a word due to shame. Someone that should be arrested from the Airport to come serve his time in Nigeria. But no this is Nigeria, he'll be back to start forming God father. Very soon he'll want to start forming a regional leader in south south. One wonders, who will follow an ex convict.
Nigeria politician hv no shame @all.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by Exciton(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
komekn:

Very simple answer.

The overwhelming majority of dishonest, hungry, corrupted, greedy, lawless, selfish, shameless and without integrity Nigerians.

That just about accounts for 95% of the country

Correction: my calculator says it's 99.97% of the country.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by wirinet(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
admax:
That's the future senator of a senatorial area in Delta state talking.

He will return to PDP in full force and everyone will forget he went to jail for stealing.

The idiots that will welcome him at the airport are the same people that will burn a thief for stealing a phone.

Welcome to Nigeria! undecided

Ibori might not be qualified to run for senate due to section1 subsection 66 of the Nigerian constitution;

(1) No person shall be qualified for election to the Senate or the House of Representatives if:

(a) subject to the provisions of section 28 of this Constitution, he has voluntarily acquired the citizenship of a country other than Nigeria or, except in such cases as may be prescribed by the National Assembly, has made a declaration of allegiance to such a country;

(d) within a period of less than 10 years before the date of an election to a legislative house, he has been convicted and sentenced for an offence involving dishonesty or he has been found guilty of a contravention of the Code of Conduct;
http://nigeriaworld.com/focus/constitution/chapter5.html
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by CadetFrancis: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
The way people adore this man erh undecided
na we get am. he is our Hero. he is our next President
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by CadetFrancis: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
DonLo:
Ibori, an ex-convict who should never open his mouth to alter a word due to shame. Someone that should be arrested from the Airport to come serve his time in Nigeria. But no this is Nigeria, he'll be back to start forming God father. Very soon he'll want to start forming a regional leader in south south. One wonders, who will follow an ex convict.
Vote Chief Ibori for President 2019
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by DonLo: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
CadetFrancis:
Vote Chief Ibori for President 2019
Na you go be him campaign manager
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by BraniacX(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
aademola11:
Ibori is in no way equal to Tinubu, He (Ibori) is for Niger Delta, while Tinubu is for Nigeria.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!! grin

Oh lawd! Save us from shishah befuddled afonja's grin

Tinubu to ibori is like chicken to eagle cool

The chicken is only gallant when the eagle isn't in the air!

That two presidents went to the extreme to remove him from the political scene should tell you all cheesy, if you think amaechi and wike and gladiators, wait and see......

Let buhari and the efcc huff and puff but soon as the ogidigbogbo one of africa gives the go ahead and shuts down the oil industry, they'll come negotiating
Who no go no know cool

Watch and see, watch and learn!

Yes ibori is a criminal, just he's our own criminal! Face your jagaban of lagos a.k.a ludo player forming chesslord! cheesy the real chesslord is back and he's as uncompromising as ever!

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by lastpage: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
ubergold:
Ladies and Gentlemen and thats how James Ibori re-enters Nigeria's politics

I hope the serial thief and ex-convict will just STFU!

He is still under house arrest and will appear in court next month, in London.

Shameless Thief, Elelwon, Oleeeeeee!!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by BraniacX(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
lastpage:

I hope the serial thief and ex-convict will just STFU!
He is still under house arrest and will appear in court next month, in London.

Shameless Thief, Elelwon, Oleeeeeee!!

Lastpage!
Are you still making noise? undecided
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by johntolu: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Astuteleader:
If Ibori stole delta state money, and the same people he stole from keeps celebrating and adore him even while he is in prison?? Yet you conclude that these are poor, misinformed and hopeless fellows that knows nothing about their existence? How about uduaghan, okowa, ayiri, tompolo but to mention a few, are these people also gullible?? Sometimes it is not just necessary to hurry and comments because we want to. Let's get the facts, compare it and contribute meaningfully. Ibori is corrupt yes but why is it that the system here(Nigeria) failed to put him behind bars? ... Meditate on ur answers.
[color=#006600][/color]
We have to admit, to our shame, that the foundation
of Nigerian politics is built on corruption and it takes
only the corrupt to succeed in Nigeria politics.
The political structure in the country is so skewed in favor of the corrupt that an Angel will lose a council election, in Nigeria, if he does not have the support of local godfathers, who are the 'face of corruption' at the local level.
Chef Gani Fawehinmi, was no doubt, a popular figure
in the nations political landscape because of his fights
and struggles for good governance, in the country, but I
doubt if he recorded any victory at any ward level when he contested election for the Presidency.
I want to believe that President Ebele was correct when he says that 'stealing is not corruption' in Nigeria.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by donsteady(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
nwamehn:
Hypocrisy is when u condemn Ibori but celebrate Tinubu, Saraki, Dasuki, Rochas, Dariye, Buratai, Lawal, Obj, Amaechi, Fashola, Akpabio, Oduah, Obanikoro etc. The only difference is that these ones ar yet to be convicted unlike Ibori. If u know u have ever celebrated any Nigerian politician before, then u have no moral justification to condemn Ibori except u want to be a hypocrite.
Hypocrisy every where. May God never forgive any one who comdemn Ibori yet celebrate any of these criminals.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by nwamehn: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
donsteady:

Hypocrisy every where. May God never forgive any one who comdemn Ibori yet celebrate any of these criminals.

May God never forgive? Mehn, u harsh o.
But seriously, so many comments here condemning Ibori on various threads are from same people that celebrate these other politicians on this same nairaland.
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by kentus123: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
aademola11:
Ibori is in no way equal to Tinubu, He (Ibori) is for Niger Delta, while Tinubu is for Nigeria.

Mumu, idiot- which nigeria?
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by GoldEnyong(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ibori is one of the most outstanding criminals Nigeria has ever produced as politician. It's only in Nigeria people like him can still have a voice to say something and even mention the name of Ribadu.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by APCmyheart(m): 3:00am On Dec 23, 2016
klbakare:
At least Ribadu was honest with Obasanjo and yaradua- a rare trait in politicians. Team Buhari must go 2019. MOBILIZE YOUR CONSTITUENCY!!!

How many PVC you get? son of hatred..
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by klbakare(m): 5:51am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

How many PVC you get? son of hatred..
For how long will you continue to be a fool,zombie? Buhari is an error, we shall re-write our wrongs
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by APCmyheart(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
klbakare:

For how long will you continue to be a fool,zombie? Buhari is an error, we shall re-write our wrongs

You are more a zombie to me, One of your paymasters who happen to be those that feed you guys with lies open up 2 days ago about how they lied to blackmail Buhari.... But you their zombie won't stop... hahaha continue..
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by jpphilips(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Never seen such a man so loved by his people despite all the negative reports about him. He is a man of great influence

That explains the IQ of his people, influence bought with a fraction of their money isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by lastpage: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2016
GoldEnyong:
Ibori is one of the most outstanding criminals Nigeria has ever produced as politician. It's only in Nigeria people like him can still have a voice to say something and even mention the name of Ribadu.

Just like Saraki, Ibori has always been a thief!
He stole when he was a Wickes Till Operator in London, back then before he went into politics.

Stealing is in his blood and he will die a thief
Such persons dont have any iota of shame

But he is also a representative of the majority of Politicians we have in Nigeria.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by komekn(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Exciton:

Correction: my calculator says it's 99.97% of the country.

A thousand apologies I miscalculated, I guess I was being overly optimistic. LOL
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by klbakare(m): 6:15am On Dec 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

You are more a zombie to me, One of your paymasters who happen to be those that feed you guys with lies open up 2 days ago about how they lied to blackmail Buhari.... But you their zombie won't stop... hahaha continue..
I don't have paymasters. BUHARI MUST GO!!!
Re: Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori by APCmyheart(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2016
klbakare:
I don't have paymasters. BUHARI MUST GO!!!

You know road to aso rock? Go and chase him out..

What baffle me is you guys from the minority where just 4 states votes from the North, Kano, Kaduna, Kastina and Sokoto will swallow all the votes in your entire regions Both SS and SE are here making noise...

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning / Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos / Suicide Attack On Kano Market Aborted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.