Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable (3924 Views)

Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by rawtouch: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2016
hmmmmmm who do we believe because we were told it was higher
Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by hotice01: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2016
I thought Bubu's body language fixed them and got them running on maximum capacity.
The present state of these refineries clearly reflect the present state of this country!tongue
Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by Nbote(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Wait Hold up! Hold up! Isn't dis d same refineries the govt claimed were all up and running?
Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by mokkalu1(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2016
That is 0.43 on a 5.0 scale, yet they will require an applicant to have a cgpa of about 4.50 to work with them. Suckers
Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by Kingbuhari(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
why do we have an EDIOT as an Oyil minister and a President can we just kill dullard buhari
Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by DaGC(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:
Why won't it work at 8.5 capacity when some people.l made it their hobby to avenge Jonathan by blowing up crude supply pipelines

And before you read my head with your stupid mentions the writeup stated categorically that vandals wrecked havoc during thier rampage, and I don't think 'vandals' in this context means those stealing petrol

Bro, no need for the excuses. The report clearly states that the NNPC received over 245m barrels in the period under review but we're only able to refine about 10℅ of it.

All the more reason, why they should be privatised, cause they seem not to be working at acceptable capacity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by maxzzo1(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Non sense govt why not say is not working Whst is 8.5% Apc na fraud
Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by RichardKajola(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2016
8.5% surely not good enough. I think we should sell it but I like the transparency of NNPC(most especially the monthly report) if all government MDA emulates this then Nigeria will be a better place
Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaGC:

Bro, no need for the excuses. The report clearly states that the NNPC received over 245m barrels in the period under review but we're only able to refine about 10℅ of it.

All the more reason, why they should be privatised, cause they seem not to be working at acceptable capacity.
Guy I don't believe this news, I did my I.T at wrpc, most times, the refinery was good to go, but no crude available, and anytime there was crude, wrpc was always working unless there is a fault at a major unit of the plant, and the staff make sure they fix it as soon as possible. I remember working at a sub station in wrpc for 3 weeks, cause it was a major sub station. Now if this news said 245 million barrels was given to nnpc for domestic consumption, then some cabals are either diverting it or something is not right somewhere. I remember asking one of my ogas why we weren't working at a time n he told me crude oil was not available.
Re: Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable by DaGC(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Guy I don't believe this news, I did my I.T at wrpc, most times, the refinery was good to go, but no crude available, and anytime there was crude, wrpc was always working unless there is a fault at a major unit of the plant, and the staff make sure they fix it as soon as possible.

Bro, I won't argue with you about the status of the refinery. I based my post ofln what was reported in the OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of INEC Registration Centres In Lagos! / The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect / Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.