Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Taken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taken (351 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taken by I888(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Each time I ask a lady out she says she has someone.

I have this adorable damsel, she has every likable characteristics I want, the most important being easy going, understanding, open minded above all very pretty.

But she say she has someone.

Despite that, she agreed we move to whatsapp, she is willing to meet me on xmas day and also willing to let me know her parents house.

I have made my intentions know to her though, right from the start.

Just wondering if I can win her, If I should be patient some more.

Guys, any hope?

(1) (Reply)

Ways On How To Arrange A Date / Show Love This February With Ping Express Of Just 99pence/cents / Before Valentine Break Up….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.