Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (53639 Views)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Youngpo413: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2016
At least she is alive.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by stampo: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
No be small tin,.. Any how sha, it is well...
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by emi14: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Every painful condition...
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Hanendez(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesu embarassed
Do not take the name of God in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2016
Her skin will definitely come back to normal. She just needs to get the proper prescription on the cream to use.

She looks fresh and really endowed..everything looking well rounded.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

Haba Afonja...cool your temperature!
guy which kind useless talk be this? You you know get small sense self? So if person talk rubbish na yoruba he be? The think before you talk
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by grodt999: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
she is not curvy, she is FAT!
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
firstclassmumu:
guy which kind useless talk be this? You you know get small sense self? So if person talk rubbish na yoruba he be? The think before you talk

I have studied Afonja for yrs and know their tendencies. One is use of vulgarity. Igbos, Hausas and other tribes rarely use vulgarity. I'll bet you 1 million that guy is an afonja?
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is the beauty of not using bleaching cream. Had it been she is a bleaching body crew, she for hear am.

I love dark skinned ladies. Let fire try dis on a very fair lady, the scare will always look fresh any day any time.

Black.....BOLD.....and.......Beautiful
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:
See her black yarnsh grin

Fat everywhere
undecided
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

I have studied Afonja for yrs and know their tendencies. One is use of vulgarity. Igbos, Hausas and other tribes rarely use vulgarity. I'll bet you 1 million that guy is an afonja?
I hear you
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere

That is not the story told by the pics. It was a story of survival. Is it bad to be fat? We all can't be slim even if we want!
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anybody who sees this lady as fat is confused...how is this fat?
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere

Nooooo the yansh is suppose to be pink..oya show us ur own..
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by gale2626: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
join us on whatsapp and get sure 2-3 odds football bet predictions daily. you can still join the winning team before the year runs out!! 08130040244.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
She's hot.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by poyet(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Burns no get mercy at all. E go make you expose everything and you no go even care.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Deehhy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
but seriously this babe use style resemble timaya without the beard anyway..I mean look at the first pics dat has then and now written on it.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Griffon(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Damn! Good assx gone bad.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Phunkyposh(f): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
KINDLY INDICATE GRAPHIC PICTURE PLEASE
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
I wish am the doctor treating her,I will make sure I treat her well.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=2SWT post=52153812]See her black yarnsh grin

Fat everywhere

*modified

Those of you quoting me I just have one question for you
Na me send her make she open her black fat yarnsh for public?
If she didn't open it would I have known it was that black?

think before you quote me to say rubbish [/quote on point my guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Did op say a lady? All I see is a man oooo
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Precambrian111: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesu embarassed
house did u c that
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by morule20(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
She will be OK by gods grace, but d girl go sweetooo see her fat Toto.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
she iz pfucking lucky if na 9ja she fon go 6ft b that ooo!i hope d fire no touch her kpomno?
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
because she geh nyash pass una all dis nairaland girls sef jealous binshes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.