Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? (31488 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
davidmoyes:
Positive and negative development. Reminds me of a movie.
AI
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Its nothing new, guys have been getting married to live size android dolls that talk and mimic women behavior.

That would explain the heavy used of make up and weavons to look like dolls by our women, they just can't stand the competition.

In a way , the android dolls are less troublesome, they dont flirt, nagg or give you diseases like the human ones. grin

Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by billyG(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
This iz MADNESS!
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Doesn't make sense, why not marry a cucumber instead or artificial vagina? Robots can never have human wisdom nor show emotions.
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by SlamvipeR(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
like seriously they'll have real pusssy unlike those dolls they use to stand at those boutique some look too real from afar though
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by joespiceman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
this feels stupid
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by dahunsi12(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
RedCard1:
end time innovation.. it will be expensive sha

Who told you? Something is coming from the kingdom of hell to rubbish the plan and purpose of God for mankind.
My prayer is that they will not succeed and if they eventually succeed my generation will no partake in it in Jesus name.
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by dahunsi12(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
sheffyUTD:
Finally we are getting there, perversion is taking over. Marriage would no longer be a priority, teenage girl of this time are getting very unfortunate more.

We are very close, getting closer to the point of no return. Moral to the pits, sanctity to the dogs, o ma se o.

You said it all. May God help us
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by Padipadi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
sexymoma:
my thinking when i see this kind of thing is
if i go to ibadan "oja dugbe" i go pick man tire
oyingbo nko talkless of eko idumota
i've even forgotten onisha...ahn ahn where i put aba
i go pick man tire.... when nor be say man never finish for this world
marriage with robot kwa angry

All those Oyingbo & Ibadan men ll likely going STD.
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by Maski87: 4:22am On Dec 23, 2016
With all the ashawo wey dey for port harcourt, na robot wey be iron wey i go Wan knack.
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by elsomm(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
buygala:
As long as they won't force/insinuate it on us the same way they are trying to force the whole sick gay thing on usundecided

They can generate their orgasms from a nuclear reactor for all I care undecided

But as for me......

#istandwithBisi'swarm,narrowandwetvagina cool

lmao @ generating orgasm from nuclear reactor! That's gonna be endless
Re: Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? by 2020age(m): 1:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Join the new 9ja social media network site
https://pclasp.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa. / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.