Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Npower Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Salary (22346 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Alert 4 Npower Salary For August! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Salary by win10(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hey.. does facebook videos still autoplay on your device?
if learn how to disable it.

How to stop facebook videos from Auto-playing
http://www.techeda.com/how-to-stop-facebook-videos-from-auto-playing/
Re: Npower Salary by Abbey2411(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
onlyme07:

You too get pride. Gerrout.

You are using style to lure him into your dirty dubious biz. Go and do it alone,earn as much as you can and spend the way you want.

The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without disturbing each other. I detest pride alot hence my comment.

God bless our hussle.

God bless you.

As a matter of fact, everyone must not do what you do. In addition, what you do is not godly. You rob Peter to pay Paul and when it crashes, some gain at the expense of a great number of people.

Just like you, I sense pride in his statement. God bless our hustle! You can start a real business with that stipend no matter how small it is.

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by DrTims(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
No show yet. Till after christmas i guess...

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
DrTims:

e get as e be o,.....na to respect myself on that day, refuse any invite, lock myself inside room sleep
Re: Npower Salary by lazeal: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
onlyme07:

You too get pride. Gerrout.

You are using style to lure him into your dirty dubious biz. Go and do it alone,earn as much as you can and spend the way you want.

The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without disturbing each other. I detest pride alot hence my comment.

God bless our hussle.
what pride? Is it my fault that you guys chose a path that limits your potential? If I blast you eh, you no go ever in your life quote this handle again

I repeat, your reasoning and mine are not the same. Stay on your lane and I stay on mine.

Someone is trying to let you know it is possible to achieve more than this you are here talking pride. GTFOS please. Lure fire... I remember saying I didn't speak so people can contact me as I wouldn't even respond to any. Here you are talking about luring.

Dude, don't ever in your life quote me again. Go to the business section and see info being shared if you care to deserve more.

You want who will spoon feed you on how to go beyond 30k/month, then you are not ready.
Re: Npower Salary by sleeknaija(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

e get as e be o,.....na to respect myself on that day, refuse any invite, lock myself inside room sleep

So na Npower money u wan take celebrate Christmas..... Ummm, u are sitting on a long thing..

3 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by onlyme07(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
lazeal:
what pride? Is it my fault that you guys chose a path that limits your potential? If I blast you eh, you no go ever in your life quote this handle again

I repeat, your reasoning and mine are not the same. Stay on your lane and I stay on mine.

Someone is trying to let you know it is possible to achieve more than this you are here talking pride. GTFOS please. Lure fire... I remember saying I didn't speak so people can contact me as I wouldn't even respond to any. Here you are talking about luring.

Dude, don't ever in your life quote me again. Go to the business section and see info being shared if you care to deserve more.

You want who will spoon feed you on how to go beyond 30k/month, then you are not ready.

Shut your gut dude. I never applied for the stuff and not a job seeker either. What is your biz with another man's passion? What the heck is wrong with you sef. Who you epp? Mcheew.

Everyman for himself. Must everyone follow your dirty and dubious path to achieve greatness? You're here ranting of less than a million naira as if that's not someone's tithe.

How is another man's problem your headache? Abeg use panadol if its paining you jare. There is dignity in labour so,they are threading the honest and best route known to them unlike you, looking for fast money that won't last.

Ogbeni,you better dey your lane before I decend heavily on you. Baba olowo,eku ori ire o. Mcheww

5 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by Heineken(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
DrTims:
I don't like this apc govt sha... Why tellin us shii about before Xmas payment
Re: Npower Salary by Phrankin(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

don't mind all those people o jara,
they are just jealous...most of them are not part of the scheme, either they didn't apply or were not qualified....
"scheme" fg don scheme you guys. Talking about jealousy, it's a real pity that a whole graduate is puting all his hopes on a promised N30000!!! Lord have mercy.
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Phrankin:
"scheme" fg don scheme you guys. Talking about jealousy, it's a real pity that a whole graduate is puting all his hopes on a promised N30000!!! Lord have mercy.

Oga, my hope is 100% with God, just trusting him to bless me this December, and if one of the ways his(God) gonna bless me is through the FG, I see no reason why you will pity me....

more so, I prefer to wait on the FG than engaging in illegal vices,
I rather wait than rob,
I rather wait than scam....oga waiting and hoping no be bad thing abeg, all this get-rich-syndrome guys...abeg some of us are conservative

6 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by DrTims(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lolz. It is well... So u don promise people outings abi...
Enaburekhanjosh:

;DLolz. It is well... So u don promise people outings abi...
Enaburekhanjosh:

Re: Npower Salary by DrTims(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
No mind these stupid APC people..
Heineken:
I don't like this apc govt sha... Why tellin us shii about before Xmas payment

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by Ericsdm55(m): 3:47am On Dec 24, 2016
A government which said one thing and do the other. No straight path with this government of APC
Re: Npower Salary by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Has anybody gotten alert yet?
Re: Npower Salary by Emmysteve(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2016
SHAMELESS GOVERNMENT. They will never keep to their promises even for once.
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2016
don't mind them jara
Re: Npower Salary by samsof1: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2016
YOU should have ignore this page when you know you don't have any reasonable things to contribute, after all you don't apply for npower. leave them and face your own.
Re: Npower Salary by Macqlin(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
I have planned how 2 spend that stipend in this xmas,so FG MUST NOT FAIL ME OO
Re: Npower Salary by Macqlin(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Am waiting seriously for the alert.It will be a big blow of disappointment if the alert didnt show up cos that implies no jollification in this xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by Akaewu: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
well, the office of the vice president promised selected candidates of the npower scheme of receiving December salary(stipends)

today is 22nd and a Thursday, if they don't pay today, it means no jollification for some during this Christmas celebration, because most people have bank their hopes on the promise of the VP,

abeg make they no scam us for Jesus birthday period o...na God I dey take beg o....abeg if u don receive alert, let us know o

.wetin u do wey make u wan collect salary... NIGERIANS
Re: Npower Salary by fuwatayo(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2016
How much is the total take home sef?
Re: Npower Salary by stone07(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Akaewu:

When they give you money when u never work for you can throw it away.
Re: Npower Salary by airminem(f): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
compuseun:
U people will start getting alert as from February. Only 13 states out of 36 are done with their verification exercise.
From a reliable source. Una Never start work now

Abi, which work the politicians dey do wey dem they collect salary or tax payers money?
Npower start paying abeg
Re: Npower Salary by FixNaija(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Akaewu:

Wetin our National Assembly members the do wey their budget alone na N150b and govt no the owe dem?
Re: Npower Salary by Perceptor(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Will you guys calm down and stop doing lyk hopeless wretches angry...if govt pay, fine...and if they dont, move on. I thought we shld av gotten to d level where we always expect worst frm d govt...

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by Heineken(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2016
Perceptor:
Will you guys calm down and stop doing lyk hopeless wretches angry...if govt pay, fine...and if they dont, move on. I thought we shld av gotten to d level where we always expect worst frm d govt...
lol am telling you. We suppose Don know our government by now.
Re: Npower Salary by stone07(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2016
The reason I don't put my mind on the allowance at this Christmas period is because some states were just allowed to update their account on the portal. So with this I know it will delay the payment because govt will like d payment to be uniform.
I give them till first week of January b4 I can say they are deceiving us.
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
stone07:
The reason I don't put my mind on the allowance at this Christmas period is because some states were just allowed to update their account on the portal. So with this I know it will delay the payment because govt will like d payment to be uniform.
I give them till first week of January b4 I can say they are deceiving us.

if the had or encountered any hitch, the should have told us b4 25th, since they promised to pay b4 25th, that's what a responsible government that respects its people will do. haba manna
Re: Npower Salary by Isaa11(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Men how market......npower alert sadMen how market......npower alert
Re: Npower Salary by Slaveman343: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Enaburekhanjosh:

if the had or encountered any hitch, the should have told us b4 25th, since they promised to pay b4 25th, that's what a responsible government that respects its people will do. haba manna
my guy you don receive alert?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Nigeria Recruitment / Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.