Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Love Relationships And Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Relationships And Feelings (776 Views)

Sex And Feelings / Secret To Building Effective Love Relationships / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Relationships And Feelings by smartklass(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2016
https://smartklass..com.ng/2016/12/the-love-in-relationships.html#more

I have been in relationships and I have found out that love does not guarantee the success of a relationship. Love alone cannot help you stick to one person. After all, cheating is not always a product of not loving your partner. In fact, Loving someone does not guarantee not falling in love with any other person.

Relationships work out mostly because of our head not our heart, It works out because of emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence and self discipline. You see, times will come when you will see people that are better than the one you are in a relationship with.

In those times, Love will not help you, Self control, Emotional intelligence and commitment will. No matter how you feel for someone, The person you are committed to ranks first in your life.

You think married people don't see better people than the ones they married? You think they don't feel
funny sometimes? You think they don't catch feelings? They do!. But understanding that commitment is greater than feelings is a great arsenal to destroy that impulse.

You can fall in love with anyone, but building a relationship takes absolutely more than what attracted you to them. It takes more than Love.

We are too fond of loving when it's convenient, when it's sweet. We are too fond of loving when love is there but that can only last for just the first 3-6 months of the relationship.

After then, You will realise that the feelings have dropped, It is now your responsibility to make it work, not love's responsibility, YOURS!. Building a relationship is hard work, it's like building a career, It's like pursuing a dream. It's always tough, it will sometimes be so bitter but you can always make it work through hard work. Both of You!

For More On this Visit [ https://smartklass..com.ng/2016/12/the-love-in-relationships.html#more ]

1 Like

Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by sharliz(f): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Yea I read a book which says d lifespan of love in a relationship is just 3 years... What matters is compatibility n understanding
Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by dingbang(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2016
Compatibility hmmm
Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
sharliz:
Yea I read a book which says d lifespan of love in a relationship is just 3 years... What matters is compatibility n understanding

The book you read is the opinion of one person, too bad you see the person as citadell of knowledge, the person wrote what they think they know, not what occurs everywhere, when someone you love and who also loves you marry each other, at the early part of marriage, it is hot and fresh so the way you behave differs from after many years, not as if the love is gone, but it is because you see each other everyday, you are used to each other but you still love each other, for instance if one person goes away for a long period of time, the way you feel differs from when they are around, you miss them, you want them back asap, it is because you still love the person, but a situation whereby the marriage isn't based on love, the relationship seems a bit like professional one though you want their safe return when they go far away but it feels as if it is not more than their safe return you want.

1 Like

Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by sharliz(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

The book you read is the opinion of one person, too bad you see the person as citadell of knowledge, the person wrote what they think they know, not what occurs everywhere, when someone you love and who also loves you marry each other, at the early part of marriage, it is hot and fresh so the way you behave differs from after many years, not as if the love is gone, but it is because you see each other everyday, you are used to each other but you still love each other, for instance if one person goes away for a long period of time, the way you feel differs from when they are around, you miss them, you want them back asap, it is because you still love the person, but a situation whereby the marriage isn't based on love, the relationship seems a bit like professional one though you want their safe return when they go far away but it feels as if it is not more than their safe return you want.
OK tell me is love the only thing u need in a relationship? Wat m trying to say is Dat if u guys fail to understand each other Dat love myt eventually turn hatred n dir wud be problem in d relationship. Love is jst a part of relationship.. If u think it is please people shouldnt divorce at all Dat love Sud be able to take dem for life.. Try n understand wat am saying m nuh saying couples who last long dnt love each other anymore

2 Likes

Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Interesting conversation going on here. It is in my thought that, we try to use relationships to serve our own purpose and emptiness simply because we’re not complete in ourselves and so cannot relate properly with the other person and ultimately lead to break-up.

I have a little piece that i think will bring this all home for us: #Tajbol4 & Sharliz See: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/relationship-101-understanding-basis.html
Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by Sexxkillz: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
The only question i have is wtf exactly, is that girl's picture doing there?

1 Like

Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by smartklass(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
The lady is the one that write the post
Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by akaahs(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
sharliz:
i stand to disagree with, is not the compatibility that matters but the INCOMPATIBILITY ie ur differences between the two u that matters.
Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by sharliz(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
akaahs:

i stand to disagree with, is not the compatibility that matters but the INCOMPATIBILITY ie ur differences between the two u that matters.
I really dnt get u make me understand Datz wen I agree with you
Re: The Love Relationships And Feelings by freddievip(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Well, let's hustle now, we can fall inlove later!!! Mae mea o shit !

(1) (Reply)

Sex-starved Driver Allegedly Lured House Girl With Food And R*ped Her In Lagos / Amaka Is Just One Sat Left. Be Forming Hardcore / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.