Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,555 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

"Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" (36934 Views)

Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing / See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
goldbim:
Really??I think this lady is suffering from inferiority complex..let's wait for sound city's response.. .besides,i don't think skin colour should matter..so far you look decent, trendy and beautiful..Your ability as a presenter should be more of how well you can carry your audience along..if you are good, you are good!!..no wonder most presenters are hypo fans lipsrsealed..some even have Afro-british/american accents...
madam which secondary school did you attend?
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by goldbim(f): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mayflowa:

That is the beauty of forum: the diverse views. Those that get to insult others for expressing their personal opinion sure have trouble with their temperament. I am fine goldbim. Is bimbo your name?
No sir,maybe I'm a younger sister to Mr osaz..too much info grin.(can't believe my fewdays mentor has forgotten my name) cry cry
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by Mayflowa(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
goldbim:
No sir,maybe I'm a younger sister to Mr osaz..too much info grin.(can't believe my fewdays mentor has forgotten my name) cry cry

jeezzzzz shocked shocked *run to make some researches on this*

update: cheesy you! @goldbim Where have you been? Oya whatsapp me

1 Like

Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by darknetcom: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
helphelp:
Bleaching cream never finish for market..

Contact bobrisky asap

*just kidding *

I don't believe you though. You probably didn't meet their requirements, and then decide to tarnish their image.

Re-read your rant, gbagaun dey Dia

black-people and denial is crazy..

in your own area they are telling you black is not beautiful...
and you are trying to blend it from your mind with cheap excusses...

this would never fly in india or china...

lightskinned is not our beauty...

2 Likes

Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by MENTORCH(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
She doesn't look good, she is blaming it on her dark skin. The girl who does the forbes Africa show stuff is darker than her but was employed by Forbes. There are so many other things this lady might lack too.
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
femi4:
You are attractive....both in words and look
Kind words,well appreciated femi!!!
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Black People Unite. I have been a victim of Nigerian racism all through my childhood. Blacky. I just used to laugh over it. Let me see the idiot racist that will call me, or any member of my family blacky. I know that people did it out of ignorance. But You young ladies, who will never be satisfied with your complexion and continue to bleach your skins, you have given the naturally light skinned people power over you. Remain yourself. Blacker People Unite! No more racism in Movies, Beauty palours, fashion models, Prospective wives. Nobody made their skin, or chose their country before being born.

2 Likes

Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by chimdi101: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Heyaa, na to bleach nah
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by shadowman408(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ehhnnn ok we understand. But yu get big bobby. U for shoe dem smallll nwwwwwwww
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by Pchidexy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
thecrush:

angry
How is this inferiority complex? She said she has been turned down because her of dark skin. Did she bleach or say anywhere that she hates her dark skin?
The lady is fucking ugly! Why is she wining like a cat?
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by EbukaLive(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Exponental:

Do u know of any black skinned in soundcity?
They are ALL dark skinned... All of them. From Most to Pearly Candy to even VJ Adams. All dark skinned.

If she said it is because she wasn't curvy, maybe I would believe her
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by opad22u: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
The reigning meme
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Sit down my dear and tell me all about it...

Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by justplainpaul(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Soundcity no wise, even though you no dey light skinned, them no fit consider those bobies
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Sha don't bleach
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by SuperSuave(m): 6:03am On Dec 23, 2016
eezeribe:
Big lie.Vj Adams, pearl and Moet are all chocolate/dark skinned.Her problem is most likely from her village...some witches are monitoring her with strong WIFI.
Or maybe @soundcity_tv is saturated with dark skinned people, and wants light skinned for variety sake, which is logical.
People should give big companies some breathing space, it's not your father's House.Establishing and running a Business brand for many years in Nigeria, is one of the most difficult things in the world... If you are fed up with the system... JUST TRY AND SET UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS, and you would definitely find yourself indulging in some of those sentiments you cried foul Against.
shut up! They've all bleached!

1 Like

Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
cool
Re: "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" by lilliesboy(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2017
If this story is true, then it shows how deep Black Africans like Nigerians are under the mental slavery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement / Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.