Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) (2993 Views)

Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by johnson232: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2016

Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
They are now officially separated and the man is dating someone else sad
Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by aameyah(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
teemy:
let her give him the delilah treatment; the one that made bro samson spill his beans. the truth would come out. she needs to keep off conflict and stop claiming 'i am the wife' title. let him not feel chained. let her be mentally prepared in case if.

Can you hear yourself?
"She should stop claiming wife so he doesn't feel chained".

He didn't want to feel chained then why the f^ck did he get married. Bull crap!

@op
He should do his worst, abeg. Ain't nobody gat time for stoopid men who don't appreciate what they got. Later he will be running pillar to post claiming he was charmed. Hasta la vista, baby!!

Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by aameyah(f): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pidgin2:
They are now officially separated and the man is dating someone else sad

That is what he wanted all along. When they start acting up like that, know there's a fresh pussie he's eyeing. The slimy pig!
Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
aameyah:

That is what he wanted all along. When they start acting up like that, know there's a fresh pussie he's eyeing. The slimy pig!

True, and his wife is heart broken for now but I think she will pull through soon, men sha, nothing can satisfy them again after they start playing away matches.
Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by teemy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
aameyah:

Can you hear yourself?
"She should stop claiming wife so he doesn't feel chained".

He didn't want to feel chained then why the f^ck did he get married. Bull crap!

@op
He should do his worst, abeg. Ain't nobody gat time for stoopid men who don't appreciate what they got. Later he will be running pillar to post claiming he was charmed. Hasta la vista, baby!!
Let me dash you one like. Sweet dreams dear.

Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by eyinjuege: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

True, and his wife is heart broken for now but I think she will pull through soon, men sha, nothing can satisfy them again after they start playing away matches.

Well, let her move on with her life. She might meet someone else also, if she's still interested.

She can also have more children if she wants with IVF, provided she's got the money, or she marries someone with the money.

Na so life be. You win some, you lose some.

Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by sisisioge: 6:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Chai! I knew that's what will happen. That guy didn't smell any good before. Yorubas would say obirin ti a ba feran ni omore nwun wa( it is a woman we(men) love that we(men) love her children... The moroons forgot those her children are their children too o) this mooron that claimed not to like children will go on and have as much as any woman he truly love wants. He's an assszhole! May God help the woman.

If she's interested in kicking him back , she could take him down for as much as she could manage in court. In fact, make the tubes tin a focal point there. Oyin Ara!

My Wife Is Having Sex And Seeing Pregnancy In Her Dreams / orphanage Nigeria ibadan / Do Women That Are Married To Poor Men Feel Inferior To Those Married To Rich Men