Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,923 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 (48357 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) / Before You Criticise That Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by DonCortino: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
The prayers of Nigerians averted it - The Holy Bible for Mugus and Mumus.

grin grin

And our prayers dint avert buhari from hitting us this hard.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by miketayo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

See dullness.
"Before u even have sex"

Please this thread is on std.

oh gosh, is reading or understanding ur problem? or ur just naturally dumb ? shocked shocked
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by RobinHez(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
NaijaEcash:
A carnal mind will never understand spiritual things because it is blind!
What is your point?
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by rhektor(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
I believe I told you that surfaced immediately googled
Smh

Keep the lying lips to your co hatists not me. It's your problem deal with it please don't involve me, OK?
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by AfroSamurai: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
The year isn't over, yet. Let's wait and see. grin
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
miketayo:

oh gosh, is reading or understanding ur problem? or ur just naturally dumb ? shocked shocked

U dont have any points, abeg.

Just rest
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
rhektor:

Keep the lying lips to your co hatists not me. It's your problem deal with it please don't involve me, OK?
wow
Even after the screenshots showing the year
Okay
Don't mention me again
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
wow
Okay
Don't mention me again
Thanks

Mark Twain was a deist , and if he actually made the quote then it must have been referred to the atheists . grin
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by miketayo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

U dont have any points, abeg.

Just rest

ur not smart enuf after all
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by rhektor(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
wow
Okay
Don't mention me again
Thanks
Oops. You searched for it yourself, screenshot it yourself and posted it to proof me wrong without you reading it to know what you are posting. How then is that my problem? Did I post it for you? This guy is just too dull and dumb for my liking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Some people after being exposed

Quickly went to re-edit the topic of their thread to correspond with their exposed ignorance..

Hahaha

This is serious!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
miketayo:

ur not smart enuf after all

Any thing that tickles your emptiness.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
There's a new STD called Mycoplasma Genitalium , does it count

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
rhektor:

Oops. You searched for it yourself, screenshot it yourself and posted it to proof me wrong without you reading it to know what you are posting. How then is that my problem? Did I post it for you? This guy is just too dull and dumb for my liking
I think you should google terrorist attacks in 2015
See what pops up
And lets see who the dishonest one really is
You should really work on your spelling

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mark Twain was a deist , and if he actually made the quote then it must have been referred to the atheists . grin
you dint have point
I'm not an atheist but we are both skeptical about your religion
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
you dint have point
I'm not an atheist but we are both skeptical about your religion

How did you miss it ?

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
When a disease is newly discovered to be sexually transmitted then it is a new STD .

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How did you miss it ?
loool
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by MrMontella(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
When a disease is newly discovered to be sexually transmitted then it is a new STD .
the thing is that...it was not really newly discovered...

in 2008 a case of it was documented
edition.cnn.com/2016/02/17/health/first-zika-virus-sexual-transmission/

and in 2011..The Cdc published an article on it branding the case as sexually transmitted..
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/17/5/10-1939_article

further intensive researches was not in play until after 2014 world cup...ille est 2015 when the virus had rapid outbursts and many cases of its effects.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by blazer234: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

There is some level of ignorance here obviously.

When was Ebola discovered to be sexually transmissible?

Did u hear of the Zika virus disease?

And then what was the need for prayer, if u still wanted the disease to show up anyway?

Some people are dull.
cool

OK. You that you are not dull, where is the economic improvement pastor adeboye also prophecised about? Waiting to see how you are going to smooth talk your pastor out of this mess and falsehood.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrMontella:

the thing is that...it was not really newly discovered...

in 2008 a case of it was documented
edition.cnn.com/2016/02/17/health/first-zika-virus-sexual-transmission/

and in 2011..The Cdc published an article on it branding the case as sexually transmitted..
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/17/5/10-1939_article

further intensive researches was not in play until after 2014 world cup...ille est 2015 when the virus had rapid outbursts and many cases of its effects.

What does this have to do with what I said .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
blazer234:

OK. You that you are not dull, where is the economic improvement pastor adeboye also prophecised about? Waiting to see how you are going to smooth talk your pastor out of this mess and falsehood.

Stop derailing this thread.
Go n open thread on that and call us.

Peace out
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Ranchhoddas: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
For real??
KingEbukasBlog:

What does this have to do with what I said .
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Ranchhoddas: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shut up abeg. Wetin sef!
Just say you have nothing to say. How hard can that be?
felixomor:

Peace out
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by blazer234: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

Peace out

Are you blind or something, Mr pastor slave? If you aren't blind, you would have read that pastor adeboye also said there would be economic improvement in 2016. Read the post again and you will see it; except maybe you are suffering from selective blindness.

Now that your pastor has been exposed as giving fake prophecy, what have you got to say?
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Shut up abeg. Wetin sef!
Just say you have nothing to say. How hard can that be?

I can see your pain has not subsided.

Hahahaha. grin
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
blazer234:

Are you blind oe something, Mr pastor slave? If you aren't blind, you would have read that pastor adeboye also said there would be economic improvement in 2016. Read the post again and you will see it; except maybe you are suffering from selective blindness.

Now that your pastor has been exposed as giving fake prophecy, what have you got to say?

What is the topic of the thread?
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
For real??

I made a statement and the guy started mentioning Zika Virus undecided . Did I say anything about Zika Virus ?

Since you became an atheist , you've been thinking vacuously bro .

It only proves that atheism is deleterious to the brain

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

Embrace God , embrace sanity wink

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Ranchhoddas: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
So you did not read the thread before commenting?
KingEbukasBlog:

I made a statement and the guy started mentioning Zika Virus undecided . Did I say anything about Zika Virus ?

smiley
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Ayoemrys(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
The prayers of Nigerians averted it - The Holy Bible for Mugus and Mumus.
you think so?
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by rhektor(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
I think you should google terrorist attacks in 2015
See what pops up
And lets see who the dishonest one really is
You should really work on your spelling

Guy enough of all these rubbish, we were talking about 2016 you posted a stat of 2015 how is that my problem? I even asked you to compare both years however you posted just one to show how determined you are to tarnish image here. If you do not have anything to do go and wash your dirty clothes
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

smiley

Confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.