Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 (48355 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) / Before You Criticise That Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by AvsGot007(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
Lol Jon like Jonathan
I'll Prolly call you jona then!
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
AvsGot007:
I'll Prolly call you jona then!
I don't like that one! angry
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by otemanuduno: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
dayus12:

Hmmmm....You better be careful before God's thunder fire you...
Yahweh is currently in his spiritual cage, in case he is the one you are referring to as god. However, God Almighty, the father of little yahweh and other gods lives in us and by using our heads, we are indirectly worshipping him.

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by emmayayodeji(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
lmaoooo

i remember when i was still in secondary school,
i used to follow my parents to redemption camp back then
it was around the time boko haram sprung up

'
pastor adeboye said "BY THIS TIME NEXT MONTH THERE WILL BE NO BOKO HARAM AGAIN"

my guys boko haram still dey ohhh

3 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by blazer234: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Orikinla:

Don't mind the ignorant idiots.
And those supporting the OP are the worst idiots.
Intellectually re-tarded mofos want to compare yourselves to a mathematics genius with PhD before he was born again and became an ordained pastor.
Your comment is very stupid. I only need to read your comments to know that Pentecostalism has failed. You people have lost focus. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Is ZIKA virus not a sexually transmitted disease.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by buffalowings: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ireboya:
Christianity na confirm scam jae

No..
undecided
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
What a terrible thing to say JONBELLING, about a truly anointed man. How can any reasonable person say that the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is GAY ?

Without being offensive to Gay rights, spiritual law has its own laws. All authentic religions in the world are in agreement that Gays cant enter the spirit world of Light. Therefore Gays,atheists or Fake pastors can not exercise the mind-blowing spiritual power demonstrated daily in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

It could just be a slip of your tongue, JONBELLING, or are you regularly in the company of men that have sex with men ?
The are the anointed men of THIEVES grin
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by ikorodureporta: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
....They'r busy forecasting their 2017 prophesies
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by dee02(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fraud as....s niggas!!!!
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by ScienceWatch: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
The are the anointed men of THIEVES grin
Maybe !
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by buJu234: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
i think something is not right here..

why are the western ministers not doing this so called regular new year prophesy but only in Nigeria and some black african countries..

why why?

is it a way of deceiving and oppressing the followers
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by ss1930(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
So unfortunate that you spend time looking for someone else's downfall that you never cared about using same efforts to rise to stardom---@OP.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Blonchilli(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
CatfishBilly:
The New STD That Daddy G.O Of RCCG Promised Us

It's almost the end of the year and we are yet to see the newly minted Sexually Transmitted Disease that Daddy G.O promised us. And no, Ebola doesn't count. Ebola has been sexually transmitted in Africa for years.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/a-new-sexually-transmitted-disease-will-surface-in-2016-adeboye-predicts/
My guy I never see the STD ,zero economic improvement and where are the increase in natural disasters? When we Nigerians learn these guys are not prophets but scam artists.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Thescienceprof(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
This Honda Odyssey 2003 model is for sale. Features include: Full alloy rim with spare, Factory fitted air conditioner, Automatic transmission Leather seats Functional power doors Very good engine and gears system
Very neat interior All other car accessories intact.
Asking price is #700,000
For further inquiries contact +2348034133235, +2348051501196

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by sonofthunder: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao
Yeye prophecies
The dude also prophesied that terrorism would reduce drastically in 2015
That was when Paris was attacked
All these comnen parading as gods messengers while the christians rabidly support them to thier deaths
I suspect you ain't sure or you lying... please quote that prophecy here... what I think I remember is boko haram will be considerably weakened.
go modify your post if you can't get us this prophecy.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by hotklasicboi: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
u guys need to be careful when talking about men of God....touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm....is a clear statement...Be careful...he that hath ear let him hear...sai gobe
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
If you need a virus so badly ask God for it or if you dont believe in him get an hiv infected person and inject yourself with his bodily fluid.PROPHECIES OF DOOM ARE MEANT TO BE AVERTED WITH PRAYER.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Aubrey1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Human Papiloma Virus (HPV)
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Greg007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
If you didn't experience economic improvement. My dear I did, most ppl think is when they buy a car is den dey Ve experienced economic improvement. Too many low thinkers in Nigeria. So many will still remain where dey are because they want God to feed them and nothing comes they will say Na fake prophecy. Sorry 4 u and if u follow d news this yr very well u will not be here talking nonsense. Don't let God keep u one place because of making front page with useless topic.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by CatfishBilly: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Greg007:
If you didn't experience economic improvement. My dear I did, most ppl think is when they buy a car is den dey Ve experienced economic improvement. Too many low thinkers in Nigeria. So many will still remain where dey are because they want God to feed them and nothing comes they will say Na fake prophecy. Sorry 4 u and if u follow d news this yr very well u will not be here talking nonsense. Don't let God keep u one place because of making front page with useless topic.
The thread was clearly about STD which you failed to address
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by tobiadebolas(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
One needs to careful. Adeboye is a true son of God.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by tobiadebolas(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
One needs to careful.is 2016 over.thats if he said it. You don't come here and think u can mock a man of God. It's a pity that some people just want there lives wasted before it even starts having meaning.

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by psalmmark(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Are you aware of zika. It can also be transmitted sexually. Check this out https://www.cdc.gov/zika/transmission/sexual-transmission.html

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by OnaRegina: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2016
God gave us a mind, a brain that we may discren right from wrong and not be fooled by wolves in sheeps clothing.

You have a brain. Use it.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2016
A spiritual mind will never understand physical things because it's in the spirit.
NaijaEcash:
A carnal mind will never understand spiritual things because it is blind!
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Hahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhaa
otemanuduno:
Yahweh is currently in his spiritual cage, in case he is the one you are referring to as god. However, God Almighty, the father of little yahweh and other gods lives in us and by using our heads, we are indirectly worshipping him.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by AdeOlum: 1:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Apparently, Nairaland's got a whole lot of children flocking around or a large number of brainless people who just refuse to come out and accept the truth staring in their faces.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by AdeOlum: 1:36am On Dec 23, 2016
tobiadebolas:
One needs to careful.is 2016 over.thats if he said it. You don't come here and think u can mock a man of God. It's a pity that some people just want there lives wasted before it even starts having meaning.

Go and give your mummy her phone back.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:06am On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And when was it discovered to be an STD ?

Actually, Mycoplasma Genitalium is a bacterium that causes an infection. It's not a disease itself. Kind of like streptococcus pneumoniae is a bacterium that causes pneumococal disease or HIV is the virus that leads to/causes AIDS. The causative agents and their subsequent results are linked but different.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Aubrey1:
Human Papiloma Virus (HPV)

You're joking, right?
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2016
CatfishBilly:
The New STD That Daddy G.O Of RCCG Promised Us

It's almost the end of the year and we are yet to see the newly minted Sexually Transmitted Disease that Daddy G.O promised us. And no, Ebola doesn't count. Ebola has been sexually transmitted in Africa for years.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/a-new-sexually-transmitted-disease-will-surface-in-2016-adeboye-predicts/
otondo! u listen to them forgetting to also listen to the news. HIV is now in an advanced stage goat!

wetin concern me sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.