Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat (35950 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
He did the most honorable thing he could do and he was buried with dignity , respected and celebrated

When is Ojucrook's Birthday ? i dare you to tell me without google's aid

giftedben:

He who fight with a gun must die by the gun. But ur ancestors was shoot with N20 rat poison. Am still wandering how they claim to have fought the war. Afonja and Cowardice be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
someone committed suicide and call him a hero? Afonja nawa to you. Although you people have coward character implanted in your DNA.

You are not enlightened

at least he died with dignity , he didn't run away from war, suffer defeat, kill millions with stupidity and come back to his own pukkee only to be fuckkked up by the people he thought he was fighting for ,

that's one fucccked up Irony isn't it ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ceejay4real(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
I just hate Buhari! Wicked man!
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
moshino:

...Run along with your tail between your legs as you were born to do...

babababababahahahahaha

over 40 mentions and counting , i must have broken someone's balls hahahahaha

he sweet me die

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
obamabinladen:

If you need visa to any country I can be of help.

Hahahahah, if i ever needed any help i'll go through the right channels

No Igbo is stealing my hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by tundafayaBuhari: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

You are not enlightened

at least he died with dignity , he didn't run away from war, suffer defeat, kill millions with stupidity and come back to his own pukkee only to be fuckkked up by the people he thought he was fighting for ,

that's one fucccked up Irony isn't it ?
Ojukwu died in the hospital. Awolowo committed suicide and died. I don't have time for cowards. Omonile pikin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by JimiOgunlola: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Suck my cooock , me and you are not in the same category

bye bye oooo gugu bye ooo

How can I suck your yoruba muslim cock. As a fellow yoruba muslim, If I catch you gay cock, I will cut it off in the name of Allah, as our sharia commands me to do. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Jidibia(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Hehehehehehehehehehe hahahahaha, Lost tribe of the Juju money , thievery , and drug mules, what won't you do out of frustration ?
Just listen to your insane self. Is yorubaland not the cradle and citadel of rituals and juju? Afonja

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

We are saying the same thing. I love the way you got angry like we yorubas when IPOB threatened our slavemaster buhari. As a conquered people and serfs of the caliphate our duty is to protect buhari from the Iboes. grin grin

Seun , please as a matter of urgency introduce the ignore and block button, some people's stupidity is infectious

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jidibia:

Just listen to your insane self. Is yorubaland not the cradle and citadel of rituals and juju? Afonja

Otokoto is in Lagos

hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Ojukwu died in the hospital. Awolowo committed suicide and died. I don't have time for cowards. Omonile pikin

exactly , he suffered 5 defeats and died a horrible death feeling alone and abandoned

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Jidibia(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

How can I suck your yoruba muslim cock. As a fellow yoruba muslim, If I catch you gay cock, I will cut it off in the name of Allah, as our sharia commands me to do. grin
What's this bastard saying? Useless idiot, is that not what you do when washing your bum bum and cocks all in the name of abluutions? B.astard.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
You must have dreamt it. I never made any comment on this visit until a few minutes ago.
Newmanluckyman:
... But you were hitherto 100% confident that the guy will show up not withstanding any signs of danger . why the sudden change in 'mouth action'?
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Caleycash(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Noblecx:

Abeg see who dey talk...
We here are still finding it difficult to ascertain whether if is the bokoharam that is recolonizing you or otherwise.
Guy you wicked... LMFAO, most deadly shot ever fired on nairaland, u winnam!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obamabinladen(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Hahahahah, if i ever needed any help i'll go through the right channels

No Igbo is stealing my hard earned money

What do you know, I will sponsor you and your life will not remain the same. I will put that thing in your bag to cross for me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by backtosender: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bubu no one kpai yet
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Jidibia(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Otokoto is in Lagos
hahahahaha
Lol..... Afonjas aka RITUALS.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
NormalCodes:

cheesy

They always use northerners to make mouth.

The thing no dey surprise you?
Shameless people, they think "Northerners" love them.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
beta release KANU and HV peace in ur life foolish man
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Jidibia(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Otokoto is in Lagos
hahahahaha
Lol..... Afonjas aka RITUALISTS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by yahmohy27: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji:
The fear of IPOB. grin grin grin
Fear what ,just for peace and that's all

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
did you just buy data ? i see you registered 3 days ago or did you get locked out of your account for being incredibly stooooopendous ?? hahahahah

Mr sponsorer hahahahahh
obamabinladen:

What do you know, I will sponsor you and your life will not remain the same. I will put that thing in your bag to cross for me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Jidibia(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=Caleycash post=52170095]Guy you wicked... LMFAO, most deadly shot ever fired on nairaland, u winnam!!![/quote
Lol... me too am laffing my slim ass out. hiohiohiohiohio

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by yahmohy27: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

Gbam ai gaskiya ne
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obamabinladen(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
did you just buy data ? i see you registered 3 days ago or did you get locked out of your account for being incredibly stooooopendous ?? hahahahah

Mr sponsorer hahahahahh

Too much oil in the tank, bring your tank I will fill it up.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bunkerer I make an honest living and im proud about it

go and hawk your oyel , it's time for black market ooo and i hope your juju works , Lead bullet from Police and Army AK rifles has anti juju talisman

obamabinladen:

Too much oil in the tank, bring your tank I will fill it up.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by harmbhrosz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
I said that particular incident was fake

Doesn't mean when you murder a whole family of herdsmen and run away there won't be reprisal attacks

As recently as 2 weeks , rearers when on vengeance mission and i do not blame them

We also have not discussed the NAVY,DSS and Police officers Nnamdi's followers buried in Shallow graves
wow... You mean a whole country failed to investigate the death of NAVY,DSS and POLICE officers that were killed and buried?

Just say you're blood thirsty and stop looking for excuses to kill.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Bekimbo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=DaBullIT post=52160278]i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

for the ediots mentioning me

Commander in Chief is Hausa
Army commander is Hausa
Chief of Police or is it Navy is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

[/quote

and that idiot is you
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obamabinladen(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Bunkerer I make an honest living and im proud about it

go and hawk your oyel , it's time for black market ooo and i hope your juju works , Lead bullet from Police and Army AK rifles has anti juju talisman

Lols, fear, fear like you.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Make una try am nah

[quote author=Bekimbo post=52170470][/quote]
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
And your ancestors will spit on you while the Abookis and the Yorubaas pile their huge dickssss in your ancestors mouth

No, we aren't like Atiku or Dapo Balogun( Aboki and Afonja) that bang their fellow men and spray them wrist icicles....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Sacrifice At Ekiti APC Secretariat Today (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.