Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat (35942 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by tundafayaBuhari: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

exactly , he suffered 5 defeats and died a horrible death feeling alone and abandoned
but somebody committed suicide true or false. Just like the Ex pastor in the Aso Rock that doesn't talk. Nnamdi Kanu commands more respect inside prison than him
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one. At least he is sensible to be aware that he will be lynched if he steps a foot on Biafra land.....
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Odogwu042(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

No , they only like protesting in front of embassies and making fake videos of innocent cattle herder minding his own business while they claim it's tearing down their farms in the region where they are cowards
Brotherly get sense na, I would think common sense was free

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Great job well done my industrious in laws.
Land of the rising sun I hail thee, long may you live. May you prosper everywhere you go even in the land of you enemies. May your land be peaceful forever.
Blessed shall you be in everything you do.
Iseee!!!!
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by chiefobdk(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
did you just buy data ? i see you registered 3 days ago or did you get locked out of your account for being incredibly stooooopendous ?? hahahahah

Mr sponsorer hahahahahh

Ritualistic afonja. .

Afonja the ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by pumppin(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

for the ediots mentioning me

Commander in Chief is Hausa
Army commander is Hausa
Chief of Police or is it Navy is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

ewu hausa its idiot not ediot,tonzo
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by chiefobdk(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jidibia:

What's this bastard saying? Useless idiot, is that not what you do when washing your bum bum and cocks all in the name of abluutions? B.astard.

D guy u quoted is one of us

He aint afonja Muslim...
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by chiefoluigwe(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
If he had gone there and any idiotic IPOB person had tried to touch him, they would have been wasted. He made a good move. And you wonder why those zones will never get developed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by SmartThief(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
It will only get worst!
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
but you just said herds men attacks are fake which ipob went to video innocent cattle herder minding their business undecided,

And in a new post again "Alleged cattle herders come to mind" grin grin grin

Una no go kill person for nairaland
A smart observation from you my bros.Don't mind those coward called Afonja and by the time House/Fulani's will finish with them wen we Biafra seceed they will crawl to our Biafra land filled with milk and honey begging us to accept them at least as slaves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by klax(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Better let him stay in his villa no one need his face. No more respect for Buhari anywhere. I'm not part of IPOB and I don't care what IPOB stand for all I care buhari is no longer welcome anywhere in Nigeria again.

When lies too much it brings shame.

When propaganda is your life disgrace is very imminent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
It takes a big fool not to understand why it's written as ediot

I am right twice about you

heheheheheh

pumppin:
ewu hausa its idiot not ediot,tonzo
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by giftedben: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
He did the most honorable thing he could do and he was buried with dignity , respected and celebrated

When is Ojucrook's Birthday ? i dare you to tell me without google's aid

haha "honorable"!! You mean someone who took rat poison died honorable. I didn't know awolowo is know a mouse. wink Bet he was buried in the trash. I see you have already googled Odumegwu's birthday. Keep it. Might do you alot of good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why your nose come be like pig own ?
chiefobdk:

Ritualistic afonja. .

Afonja the ritualist.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
nature2abdul:
I don't understand. Does Buhari want to justify himself as a regional president? The other time it was Avengers and now IPOB!
does he know that this action is an invitation to anarchy? If these people can threaten him been the C IN C and he cow, they can also threaten any other person and go away with it!
It is either you dialogue with them or you show them Federal Might . Period!
You must not be dragging your feet on serious national issues.
My brother this act of cowardise from almighty Buhari tire Afonjas oooo and they are so disappointed but they won't dare to show it.Even all the ministers from South East extraction stayed back because of IPOB and I was there life and there was sad look from Governor of Enugu and Barth Nnaji and even Obasanjo was disappointed at PMB corwadise

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
I lie ??

Be like hamattarn don freeze your brain
Odogwu042:

Brotherly get sense na, I would think common sense was free
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Seriousboy: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

Army commander is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

I thought you guys said above mentions were not hausa. You see your lives
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
giftedben:
haha "honorable"!! You mean someone who took rat poison died honorable. I didn't know awolowo is know a mouse. wink Bet he was buried in the trash. I see you have already googled Odumegwu's birthday. Keep it. Might do you alot of good.

The greatest coward of all ran away from the war he started

Died alone

Buried in a cesspit

family fought over properties and lots of concubines came to fight for a piece of property

How wretched does a warlord need to be ? Even Samuel Doe is remembered honorably

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by justuschi50: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
fearful president
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Seriousboy: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Nah , far from it , i am only saying if you Kill a Yoruba man, you can appease his family and they will forgive you

But if you Kill Abokinah my brother , your generation go still dey suffer am dey go

Average Hausa is a ticking bomb, you Furrkup , they fuuurk you up
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
rat u.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by osusuallstars: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Army commander is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

An in your brain the war is won abi. U need common sense
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
stinechykee:
My brother this act of cowardise from almighty Buhari tire Afonjas oooo and they are so disappointed but they won't dare to show it.Even all the ministers from South East extraction stayed back because of IPOB and I was there life and there was sad look from Governor of Enugu and Barth Nnaji and even Obasanjo was disappointed at PMB corwadise
With the way things are generally run on auto pilot in this administration, I am beginning to believe in Fayose when he said that Buhari is enjoying his retirement in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mekwen:
Did any tribe join them when they kept killing your brothers in the villages?
And if they are man enough like you claimed why not Fulani Herdsmen come out and face Igbos one on one but in case they chose to night wen everybody were deep at sleep to perpetrate their coward act and rum inside the bush like coward they are and will always remain

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by RottenTomato: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Army commander is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

Continue in your slavery! Afonja!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Which of the you guys ? go through my post , i said i had no objection to appointment of Hausas as long as they are appointed to serve nigeria

And Burantai has not disappointed so far, from wanna be assasins in the north to the Drug mules in the south , to the creek rats in the west , Burantai been cutting down good for nothing's since Appointment

Kee yasef if ya bele no sweet

Seriousboy:

I thought you guys said above mentions were not hausa. You see your lives

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
bolajesu:
I am a full blood YORUBA MAN to the core...I support Biafra in its entirety...every nation as a right to renegotiate their membership of Nigeria....This is not 1967...we the yoruba nation should use our head and think of a future outside this zoo,I stand for ODUDUWA REPUBLIC...We are the most advanced race in Africa,we have no businesss building a failed nation with the backward cattle herders....free NNAMDI KANU
Gbam!! guy you are the true son of your father unlike most of your people
who always masturbate wen issue of Biafra or IPOB arises.The fear of Biafra independence is the beginning of the wisdom for all you Afonjas cos by the time Biafra actualise na that time House/Fulanis will show you Afonja cowards pepper

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by RottenTomato: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

No , they only like protesting in front of embassies and making fake videos of innocent cattle herder minding his own business while they claim it's tearing down their farms in the region where they are cowards
Shut dat waste bin!!! U no see how many likes pipo wen quote u get? It shows how useless ur comments are! angry

Quote me and say rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
RottenTomato:
Continue in your slavery! Afonja!
hahahahahahaha, You are the warrior ? You are still a slave under Nigeria , Biafra is the land of slaves and until i say so , you will remain slave

kettle84:
they were not interested in the election
Whose fault ? they had the chance to fulfil a dream and skipped it , is it my fault ?

kettle84:
the recession is real
What is recession ? i don chop tire , you don chop ??

osusuallstars:

An in your brain the war is won abi. U need common sense
it's easy scenario, volunteers, soldiers,navy, airforce, herdsmen, boko haram in anambra prison , Flatheadssssssssssssssssssss stand no chance

kettle84:
you and your volunteers should face the Buhari induced recession instead.
We are chopping what we like even if we have to queue for bags of cheap rice, at least , one bag lasts a whole family for months , is it paining you that you can't leave willage and buy ??

frlaaaatttttt heeerrdddsssssssssssss hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by justice2016: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Biafra has come to be . buhari was killing people he is ruling . Blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
That's because flatheadsssss are invaSIVE Species, you give them a chance they multiply like Hermaphroditic rats

ever since JonaDog lost , you have multiplied by thousands, having average of 5 monicas per fllurthead , you like each other's comments, but i did not write my comments for the likes, I wrote it to hurt you with the truth

Take your likes to bank and withdraw if you want ,

Ooooobiiiiiiiii

It haf pain you abi ??

RottenTomato:
Shut dat waste bin!!! U no see how many likes pipo wen quote u get? It shows how useless ur comments are! angry

Quote me and say rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Seun , please as a matter of urgency introduce the ignore and block button, some people's stupidity is infectious
Hahaha so you can be frustrated like this guy,i thought that you get mind but now you have chicken out because of how you own Yoruba brother Jimiogunla have been tormenting you
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by kedeojo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Princesaha:

So in your wild imagination, the hausas alone can withstand the might of the Igbos without the help of other tribes and the military. Is it because they are causing problems every where and getting away with it cos others are not blood thirsty like them.
Anyway, i leave u to your belief. Have a nice day.
if you people get d gut, challenge them since one of your own is in prison cos d octomber treat has gone and nothing was achieved. You people can't withstand the north anyday and anytime. It is just d simple fact but I don't wish war. You should has your elders who fought biafra and they will tell you how deadly and agonizing it was. The president only avoid the innocent souls of some protester that would have died if they tried attacking him cos d security personnel attached to him is always a water tight one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.