Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat (35943 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obamabinladen(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

GEJ was stoned in the North, just to remind you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Angrymode: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
That Imaginary Time Bomb is very close to detonation. I see it clearly now unless there is a miracle.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Day11(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Lol , you jus join bad gang ?? Na so so mouth mouth una dey get

We are not monsters in Yoruba land, we welcome you to come and prosper, but if you start shhyyyt , you eat shhhtyyy
Ol'boy...Calm down, your comments can spice up another civil war.

Shut dah fuckkk down
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by JimiOgunlola: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Middle finger for i have no response to your rhetorics

The e-flogging pain you sha!
See as you dey hail hausa our conquerors in yorubaland pass oduduwa our ancestors. grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Princesaha:

So in your wild imagination, the hausas alone can withstand the might of the Igbos without the help of other tribes and the military. Is it because they are causing problems every where and getting away with it cos others are not blood thirsty like them.
Anyway, i leave u to your belief. Have a nice day.

And that shows how shallow your thinking is, You or your people murder an Ex general from the north, who happens to be a sitting president from the north and is still the commander in chief for the army and the country , Who will the whole armed forces back ? your protesting loud mouthed assasins or the north ? when i comment , it's meaning is raised to power 8 , only those with more than average IQ can truly understand

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Lasskeey: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

......The iPoB residing in the Northern part of Nigeria for hear am for dem souls grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by bolajesu: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am a full blood YORUBA MAN to the core...I support Biafra in its entirety...every nation as a right to renegotiate their membership of Nigeria....This is not 1967...we the yoruba nation should use our head and think of a future outside this zoo,I stand for ODUDUWA REPUBLIC...We are the most advanced race in Africa,we have no businesss building a failed nation with the backward cattle herders....free NNAMDI KANU

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by tundafayaBuhari: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
And he died a hero unlike Ojucrook whose family had to beg Nigeria for state's funeral
someone committed suicide and call him a hero? Afonja nawa to you. Although you people have coward character implanted in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wwhat's it they say about history repeating itself ? early 70s comes to mind
Lasskeey:
......The iPoB residing in the Northern part of Nigeria for hear am for dem souls grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
These IPOB miscreants, who are paid agents of CIA and other enemies, are well known to the presidency and his ministers for their ability to sneak into events and disrupt it.

Both Geoffrey Onyemma Foreign Minister and Chris Ngige Employment Minister have experienced this and once they start disruption there is no stopping them until they completely scatter the event.

The president's men would do whatever is necessary to keep the president from finding himself in a chaotic, hostile and unpredictable demonstration, including neutralising any direct show of hostility towards the number one citizen.
I guess Buhari's non-attendance is better option than having the president's men finding themselves being forced to do the necessary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
For you not to be bold enough to write your Igbo name , but chose to fake a yoruba name , you are not worthy of my effort

Buh bye , i hope your next trip to indonesia is fun
JimiOgunlola:

The e-flogging pain you sha!
See as you dey hail hausa our conquerors in yorubaland pass oduduwa our ancestors. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by JimiOgunlola: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
psalmsjob:
for your mind. If the President had the time to attend nothing a million IPOB can do. I hope you know how many days their master has been in prison so far.

Dem say somebody pass you, you say na small him take pass you that small you fit buy ham?

Obviously the organizers didn't follow the due process for inviting the President because if they did they would know before hand that he wasn't coming and thus all those talk on stage of expecting him or surprise that he didn't come wouldn't be necessary except if they were just being mischievous.

Oga this na ewedu muslim noise you dey make. Boohary the son of the caliphate that conquered us in yorubaland simply ran from the Ibos. Shikena! grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by giftedben: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Ya, i still read how your ancestors were shipped to sugarcane farms

And how Awolowo starved your immediate past ancestors , Doesn't it hurt to know your ancestors have always had huge cockss from the west and the north in their mouths ?

He who fight with a gun must die by the gun. But ur ancestors was shoot with N20 rat poison. Am still wandering how they claim to have fought the war. Afonja and Cowardice be like 5&6
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by MrSly(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
I thought Dokubo imported war ships for you or was it Tompolo, OBJ also revealed that GEJ trained some snipers in Russia , Put them to use and make me Nostradamus
Talk is cheap bro. Pray it doesn't come to that but if it does, I am sorry.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
obamabinladen:

GEJ was stoned in the North, just to remind you.

Sys ObamaBinLaden crooner ?
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Mr Osagie, thank you for telling DA bullit my fellow yoruba muslims thr truth. We yoruba muslim are cowardly and fear the north, when the SS and SE refuse to be cowardly like us, we cry and lament under our brown roofs in oshogbo.

I am not your brother and i will never be , I am proud to be a Yoruba , I love my brown roofs and your ancestors love is so much , that's why the leave their mud houses in run to Lagos to claim it's a no man's land

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by JimiOgunlola: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
For you not to be bold enough to write your Igbo name , but chose to fake a yoruba name , you are not worthy of my effort

Buh bye , i hope your next trip to indonesia is fun

We yoruba muslims must take bullets for Buhari against the Ibos as we were conquered by emirates and have becomes serf of the caliphate. Insha Allah. More slavery to our yoruba skulls. We'll come out of our brown roofs and fight the Iboes for fulanis! grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by willibounce1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

I am not Abokii or Afonja , I am proudly Yoruba

My ancestors starved yours to death

The Hausa man took power from your dickless ancestors,

You kill Buhari , Hausas will kill thousands of your people , they will invade your towns in the middle of the night and do justice to you , your elders and your generations , this is a known fact, Average Hausa is a ticking bomb, you set it off there will be nuclear sized consequences

Alleged Cattle herders come to mind

They are already being dealt with by fulani herdsmen..and guess what they are doing? Fasting for days and issuing ultimatum. Block headed akpu eating flattinos are cowards and they know it deep down. Na only gragra them sabi but when real wahala set, them go hide for room dey shout ICC and chukwu okike alabama...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obamabinladen(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Sys ObamaBinLaden crooner ?

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nope, i won't have to worry about Boko haram

Mekwen:
Bros you can not handle boko haram by yourself o.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jidibia:

Shut up Fulani slave

Hehehehehehehehehehe hahahahaha, Lost tribe of the Juju money , thievery , and drug mules, what won't you do out of frustration ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrSly:

You talk too much probably because it is cheap.

YOU hate honesty and truth, not my fault
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by willibounce1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
abdeiz:
Frankly this is embarrassing to IBO land, what would they gain from all these juvenile charades, so they prefer to sabotage themselves abi, Mehn I tire for this nation o, let it just breakup and let everyone have peace of mind jare

What you are seeing is a result of too much akpu in the brain. Most of them can't think properly anymore. Do you know how strong akpu is? Imagine a human being swallowing such strong thing without drinking water.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fight your own demons before you fight obama , your signature is probably why they've been denying you visa hahahahahah[quote author=obamabinladen post=52169722][/quote]
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Laf iyaf kee mi oooooo

willibounce1:

They are already being dealt with by fulani herdsmen..and guess what they are doing? Fasting for days and issuing ultimatum. Block headed akpu eating flattinos are cowards and they know it deep down. Na only gragra them sabi but when real wahala set, them go hide for room dey shout ICC and chukwu okike alabama...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrSly:

Talk is cheap bro. Pray it doesn't come to that but if it does, I am sorry.

Sorry for the death of Millions starved to death or the hundreds of thousands that will be butchered like goats ??
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by JimiOgunlola: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

I am not your brother and i will never be , I am proud to be a Yoruba , I love my brown roofs and your ancestors love is so much , that's why the leave their mud houses in run to Lagos to claim it's a no man's land

We are saying the same thing. I love the way you got angry like we yorubas when IPOB threatened our slavemaster buhari. As a conquered people and serfs of the caliphate our duty is to protect buhari from the Iboes. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

We yoruba muslims must take bullets for Buhari against the Ibos as we were conquered by emirates and have becomes serf of the caliphate. Insha Allah. More slavery to our yoruba skulls. We'll come out of our brown roofs and fight the Iboes for fulanis! grin

Suck my cooock , me and you are not in the same category

bye bye oooo gugu bye ooo
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
GenBuhari:
This IPOB miscreants, who are paid agents of CIA and other enemies, are well known to the presidency and his ministers for their ability to sneak into events and disrupt it.

Both Geoffrey Onyemma Foreign Minister and Chris Ngige Employment Minister have experienced this and once they start disruption there is no stopping them until they completely scatter the event.

The president men would do whatever is necessary to keep the president from finding himself in a chaotic, hostile and unpredictable demonstration, including neutralising any direct show of hostility towards the number one citizen.
I guess Buhari's non-attendance is better option than having the president's men forced to the the necessary.
... But you were hitherto 100% confident that the guy will show up not withstanding any signs of danger . why the sudden change in 'mouth action'?
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by greatjoey: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai, this empty head of a president fell my hands. Melaye was dared by the coward Afonjas not to step His golden foot at the west. He boldly challenged the entire west and went all alone. Not a strand of his hair was harmed. Now, a general was dared and he chickened out even as a president and chief of armed staff. What a shame?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obamabinladen(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Fight your own demons before you fight obama , your signature is probably why they've been denying you visa hahahahahah

If you need visa to any country I can be of help.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by moshino(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

...Run along with your tail between your legs as you were born to do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.