Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos (42733 Views)

2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by legendte(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

Biafra are fools,your fake mandela is in kuje chopping beans and he want Kalu to beg Buhari for him.

I though by now that you guys would have freed the fraudster.
Better than Abiola who was murdered by his slave masters. Better than Awo who drank rat poison.
Was OBJ not jailed?
Why are Afonjas always scared.

Kanu is begging yet he called buhari a mad man in the court in front of security men.

Afonjas and fear as if them want live forever.

16 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by loomer: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oya come make we go.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

Biafra are fools,your fake mandela is in kuje chopping beans and he want Kalu to beg Buhari for him.

I though by now that you guys would have freed the fraudster.

At least he gets to call Ur mini god a mad man before the world.
I tot you fools said he would be singing national anthem by now.

13 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Allee90: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
This 5% idiots are at it again. Buratai, over to you

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
NormalCodes:

Who cares about brown roof, have only been to the no man's land once in 2008 and am living large ino the east.

Another of those Ogbomosho Oshogbo lunatics who claim no man's land as their state
stop deceiving yourself by seeing Lagos as no man's land. When time reach the surprise go shock you
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Btruth: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Won maa te nii. smiley
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by berrystunn(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
morscino:
Touch d President and it's gonna be 1967 all over again...but I'm sure they know better.

Fear let buhari come??

7 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by susidy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
The last tym I checked, Enugu state is still one of the states I Nigeria and Buhari is still the president of Nigeria, which means he's free to go anywhere in this country. Guys beware of someone whom you can't stop......
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by XXLDICK(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
dquantom:
Goodluck Jonathan was stoned in one of his visit to the northern state as president. Was he not a president and has the right to visit any region he governs?
And did I tell you that that one is right?.

If you call this revenge, two wrongs don't make a right

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by toofit007: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
morscino:
Touch d President and it's gonna be 1967 all over again...but I'm sure they know better.
let anything happen to NNAMDI KANU then you will know that Somalia is a Paradise. I hope the pedophile cum terrorist Muhammad buhari knows better. there is one thing you fail to understand and that....... there is now two government in Nigeria one is control by Buhari while the other is control by NNAMDI KANU. when we tell them the zoo must fall, they called us wailers now we are showing them what we represent ,we are IPOB .Even under operation python dance, we are always FEARLESS BEFORE OUR ENEMIES. It is Biafra or Death because we are matching to the promise land.

12 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Rayhutar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
legendte:

Better than Abiola who was murdered by his slave masters. Better than Awo who drank rat poison.
Was OBJ not jailed?

Kanu is begging yet he called buhari a mad man in the court in front of security men.

[/b]Most them reason like akperos[b],Kanu is just a leader of a IPOB movement, when they killed Boko haram leader did that stop jihadist movement of Boko haram.

7 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by toofit007: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=berrystunn post=52162088]
let anything happen to NNAMDI KANU then you will know that Somalia is a Paradise. I hope the pedophile cum terrorist Muhammad buhari knows better. there is one thing you fail to understand and that....... there is now two government in Nigeria one is control by Buhari while the other is control by NNAMDI KANU. when we tell them the zoo must fall, they called us wailers now we are showing them what we represent ,we are IPOB .Even under operation python dance, we are always FEARLESS BEFORE OUR ENEMIES. It is Biafra or Death because we are matching to the promise land.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by umar745(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Igbos stubborn gan. No retrieve no surrender.

They are not ready to give up on Biafra agitation, no matter the pressure

With this mindset, actualising their dream becomes inevitable.

Continuation and determination they say, is the best way to success
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by North213(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
help me see. even if PMB give them biafra SS won't let them control them grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Claumy2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
daneni1:
When will this hatred, ethnic bigotry ever stop in Nigeria? When are we going to start seeing ourselves as one Nigeria as agitated by Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe during the fight for Independence?

I am not sure that there was a united Nigeria.
As it stands today, through Buhari, Nigeria will soon become #a_certain_Country

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Rayhutar(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
stop deceiving yourself by seeing Lagos as no man's land. When time reach the surprise go shock you
Remember that Emir of Kano told Nigerians that the North need Lagos more than Niger Delta,saying that lagos is more important to them. The battle for control of lagos will go to the side that have more fire power. Amodu Bello also tell the North to fight until they dip koran in the Atlantic ocean of lagos.
Time will tell
Kiss the truth

9 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
legendte:

Was OBJ not jailed?

This people are better than Ojukwu who after wasting millions of your people lives and then dress like woman to run to Ivory coast and later came begging with his tail between his legs.

Better than Kanu after all the noise he was making in London,he entered Nigeria like a thief and he was caught and he is in Kuje eating beans and begging Buhari and his foolish followers can not save him.
Calling Buhari a mad shows you his frustration because it is now clear to him that he will stay there through out Buhari regime and ever after.
Why can't you guys go and save him.

Those people you mentioned above stood their ground.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by snapshot: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
khalids:
And what exactly is this protest going to accomplish......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
In fact they are just risking their lives....By the time the police commissioner send his men out because he would not want to be embarrassed and his overzealous officers begin to miss behave, tragedy might happen oo.

Better stay your house jeje and channel your grievances through your house of rep and senate members...
you seem not to know the price of fighting for freedom.it is never a bread and butter affair

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Jakama90(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
morscino:
For your information... This is 2016

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by misteryman: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
some of dem wan go home go do Christmas with their ancestors

You will be the first before them. Becareful

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by cashkid: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
morscino:

Na so now........

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Ugik(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
The caption is quiet funny..there's no iota of tension in Enugu here at all at all..protests are normal.its part of ones civic right shaa

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by cashkid: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jakama90:

For your information... This is 2016

Your eyes go clear lolzzzzzz..... I know say na inside ur cubicle u go dey come dey push the gullible one to go take cutlass n matchet go face soldiers.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Cjrane2: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why is BUHARI coming to the 5% he hated and discriminated against so much?

His murderous soldiers should ferry him with jet fighters and kill unarmed peaceful protesters with weapons bought with the resources extracted from the land of the hated 5%, it wont deter us from protesting and resisting the wicked ruthless dictator.

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
NormalCodes:

At least he gets to call Ur mini god a mad man before the world.
I tot you fools said he would be singing national anthem by now.

calling Buhari a mad man or a good man changes nothing now.
It is now clear to Kanu that he will spend majority of his life time in prison.
He will be there through out Buhari era and even after.

It is medicine after death,whether he sings national athem or wear green white green oh,he knows that he will be sentence to many years behind bars for treason.

I thought by now that Biafra army will go and free him?

Bunch of noise makers.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by toofit007: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
daneni1:

So u believe seceding d nation to become a sovereign state on her own is d only way abi.
yes

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Rayhutar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

This people are better than Ojukwu who after wasting millions of your people lives and then dress like woman to run to Ivory coast and later came begging with his tail between his legs.

Better than Kanu after all the noise he was making in London,he entered Nigeria like a thief and he was caught and he is in Kuje eating beans and begging Buhari and his foolish followers can not save him.
Calling Buhari a mad shows you his frustration because it is now clear to him that he will stay there through out Buhari regime and ever after.

One have to pay sacrifice for freedom, you Afonjas have decided to become eternal slaves to Hausa-fulanis,Emirs in yorubaland,leave IPOB to fight for what they believe, [/b]to stay together with somebody nobe by force[b].

8 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by legendte(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

Yes Awolowo stood his ground by drinking rat poison after spending years in jail.

Hahaha

7 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by greenermodels: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm always amused at the way non biafrans would carry biafran matter on their heads like gala.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by cashkid: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=toofit007 post=52162225][/quote]

Two governments indeed........you people won't stop to amaze me lolzzzzzz. A ruling president in kuje president lolzzzzzz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Military Bursts Gun Factory In Plateau / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.