Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" (37533 Views)

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Daolif: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
You don't read your Bible, how come u know u are too pray directly to him?

d real king! there are many kings in the Bible, be specific

u don't believe in d Bible, what then do u believe in?

u believe in Jesus, what made u believe in Jesus?

for u to believe in something, u must have attested to d facts and truth of d origin

madam, your write up is contradicting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Daolif: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
You don't read your Bible, how come u know u are too pray directly to God?

d real king! there are many kings from different tribes and races and their belief in the Bible, be specific

u don't believe in d Bible, what then do u believe in?

u believe in Jesus, what made u believe in Jesus? the stories of Him in the Bible I guess

for u to believe in something, u must have attested to d facts and truth of d origin

madam, your write up is contradicting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Hades2016(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Make this old woman get sense na undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by KunmiHuston(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
Igbo guy never marry ofonja wey baff na u an igbo man go come marry grin

Igbo guys don't normally marry ofonjas....and I know d reason.......

So pls marry ur fellow ofonjas we don't want nussians
Real dumb Igbo

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by brojoshua: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
The spirit of antichrist and antigod. The fools (and an unbeliever) have said in their hearts (and also confessed it with their mouths), "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none who does good. And men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
But let her believe in Christ Jesus the Lord and Saviour and God will save her soul from sin and from condemnation and everlasting destruction and He will give her eternal life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by iceberylin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
if you judge someone for not believing it makes you a bigger fool.. cant convince us.. try others and eerone will be happy..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Immorttal: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
grodt999:

I only hope your children and future generations have the IQ levels and mental intelligence to think for themselves because people like you are a lost cause!

Religious sucide bombers expect their rights and beliefs to be respected, then there's you, the dumb sub saharan african christian who believes in santa, angel Gabriel and heaven! You expect that stupidity to be respected in 2016? fc.uk off!

I hope you encounter commonsense and realize Europeans have conned you with fictitious religion stamped to your weak DNA!

Nnaa mehn, the thing tire me oo. In 21st century, sons of men still believe in that shit, humans are indeed dumb.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Adebowale89(m): 4:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
Igbo guy never marry ofonja wey baff na u an igbo man go come marry grin

Igbo guys don't normally marry ofonjas....and I know d reason.......

So pls marry ur fellow ofonjas we don't want nussians

like u are way different from Kemi. always make use of ur senses, it was built in ur dumb head for brain functioning
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by oluxy(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2016
your choice your personal business not ours.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by gabby1002(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Kemi, God should help you regain your senses.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by suremanpatriot: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2016
....demon possessed,it is a pity sha! She is suffering from severe spiritual ignorance...am sure she must be into mystical idol worship that controls her mouth and senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by martinosi: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

My daughter sit down and let me tell you about the origin of your psychiatric issues...

OMG! when I saw this I burst out laughing..!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by Billygee2u: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Noblesoul123:
This junky again? Why is Nairaland trying to make her famous?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by GOFRONT(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
If
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by suntty(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2017
ahh, awo loo

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" by princetg: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Good for you kemi. That is the begging of your madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) / DJ Humility And His Cute Sons Step Out In Matching Attire / Mercy Aigbe Releases Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.