Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband (30974 Views)

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by byvan03: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol, all these don't touch his phone. Is a man you can't touch his phone really worth it as a husband? You are better off alone.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by Azumy(f): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
nmreports:
I heard about a research by a professor from Havard who mentioned that there are only two ways to make couples stay in love with each other.

1. Do everything you want to do around the house named. Never put clothes on.
2. Feed him when he is hungry.... Naked!

But......

1. What about kids?.
2. What about when it starts dangling?.

However, im imagining the following.

1. Wife bending to look for stuff under the chair.
2. When she has to use her legs to hold the pot when stirring solid.
3. The jiggle of the bum when you are angry at her and she leaves your sight walking through the corridor towards the kitchen.

Does the research hold water?
+u and d researcher have got dhuriiii minds. its sinful to watch ur naked sef talk less of seeing ur partners'. evn in d cos of matrimonial satisfaction all lytz are to be put off.
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abeg what is love in the first place?, madly kor, mental ni

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by olas123(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
men cannot satisfy some women on bed
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by purple3091: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
richidinho:
grin
Op is it also applicable to yoruba husband
lol nice pic,i wonder where you got it!
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by wtfCode: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefojiji:

God will surprise you next year if you believe anyway!
amen o
but money first
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by GMBuhari: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
nghubs1:

Obviously you watch Nigerian movies a lot

It's real life

I love someone who appreciates my hard work, gives me privacy, respects me, wouldn't nag, be doubtful of my commitment and someone I tell I'm hornny and she says baby my pusssyyyy is ready for you
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by GMBuhari: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
nmreports:
I heard about a research by a professor from Havard who mentioned that there are only two ways to make couples stay in love with each other.

1. Do everything you want to do around the house named. Never put clothes on.
2. Feed him when he is hungry.... Naked!

But......

1. What about kids?.
2. What about when it starts dangling?.

However, im imagining the following.

1. Wife bending to look for stuff under the chair.
2. When she has to use her legs to hold the pot when stirring solid.
3. The jiggle of the bum when you are angry at her and she leaves your sight walking through the corridor towards the kitchen.

Does the research hold water?

Stirring solids grin hot amala you'll be seeing black and pink or yellow and pink as applicable
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by nmreports: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Azumy:
+u and d researcher have got dhuriiii minds. its sinful to watch ur naked sef talk less of seeing ur partners'. evn in d cos of matrimonial satisfaction all lytz are to be put off.

Ah ah I don't have a dirty mind o.
You mean its sinful to watch my partner naked?
For real?.
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by chiefojiji(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
wtfCode:
amen o but money first
smh!!!
okay ooo.
money 1st b4 God's surprise
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by Harinholar(f): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
So help mi God
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by bellenornor(f): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
9jayes:
If u try that N0 3 (fight with him) u are as gone as 2016
My neighbour threw sachet water on his wife this evening.. That one na marriage too o! God forbid it!
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by 9jayes: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2016
bellenornor:

My neighbour threw sachet water on his wife this evening.. That one na marriage too o! God forbid it!
dat 1 sef dey
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by Azumy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
nmreports:

Ah ah I don't have a dirty mind o. You mean its sinful to watch my partner naked? For real?.
yea 4real.
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by nmreports: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Azumy:
yea 4real.

My wife??
Re: 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband by Angel1696: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
edimahgurl:
what re u doin for a living?
let's chat privately if u are serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.