Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Have No Regrets Marrying 2face Idibia’s Baby Mama-pastor Adeoye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have No Regrets Marrying 2face Idibia’s Baby Mama-pastor Adeoye (778 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Regrets Marrying 2face Idibia’s Baby Mama-pastor Adeoye by sujex94(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pastor David Adeoye is the founder of Royalty Christian Centre. He is married to Sunmbo Adeoye who gave birth to 2face Idibia’s first two children before breaking up with the popular musician in 2009.
Narrating how their relationship started, Pastor Adeoye stated:
“When we lost my late first wife whom everybody called mama, there was noise but it was sympathisers’ noise; but when I started dating Sunmbo, the noise changed to something else. It was horrible. Because I had a strong conviction in me that she was my wife, I did not care. People would call me almost every time to ask if I had seen what had been written about her in one magazine or newspaper. People feared that dating her and eventually getting married to her would destroy the church because worshippers had started to leave the church.
“While I was battling this in my heart, I stumbled on a video of Joyce Meyer and that was how I got to know that she was a single mother who was in an abusive marriage before she met and married David Meyer, who had never been married before he met her. As soon as I watched that video, an inner voice told me that the way Joyce Meyer commended her husband is the same way the world would commend me by the time I am done with Sunmbo. We have been married for three years and I don’t regret getting married to her. Most of the people who kicked against me marrying her have come back to apologise.
“Many people do not know that I have known Sunmbo as far back as 1998. She is a music minister and I had a brother who had a gospel rap group. She was the only girl among them. When she finished singing one fateful day, even my late wife commended her singing prowess. I never thought that we would one day get married. In fact, she was close to my late wife such that when she fell from faith during her dark days, my late wife played a major role in her restoration.
“Unknown to most people, her past experiences became my greatest attraction. You can hardly find a man of God who married a single mother; most men of God married a virgin. Every time, the body of Christ in Nigeria preaches 2 Corithians 5:17 but do not believe it. I saw people run away from me because they felt I had embarked on a risky journey when I started dating Sunmbo.
http://muyigist.com/2016/11/06/i-have-no-regrets-marrying-2face-idibias-baby-mama-pastor-adeoye/

Re: I Have No Regrets Marrying 2face Idibia’s Baby Mama-pastor Adeoye by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who cares?
Re: I Have No Regrets Marrying 2face Idibia’s Baby Mama-pastor Adeoye by tfk2000(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bless u pastor.... If all men are like u, there wont be a single baby mama
Re: I Have No Regrets Marrying 2face Idibia’s Baby Mama-pastor Adeoye by Pierocash(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
i commend u pastor,u try bt i no fit.
Re: I Have No Regrets Marrying 2face Idibia’s Baby Mama-pastor Adeoye by CplusJason: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
In fact, she was close to my late wife such that when she fell from faith during her dark days, my late wife played a major role in her restoration.

Why won't she fell from faith when you're secretly knacking her in the dark.

Head of Department

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaka Is Just One Sat Left. Be Forming Hardcore / Please I'm In Need Of A / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.