Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) (78772 Views)

Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) / Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingGeorgey:
Lolz.. So u came to see a foolish thief?
grin grin grin

Greedgod:

baby can u set me up like the thief
angry angry angry

femi4:
Elese tutu
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Exponental(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Not everyone that lives in Lagos is a lasgidi! Foolish fool!!
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by xynerise: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is the right way of using what you have to get what you want(Smartly) grin
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by shumuel(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Okay, so in summary, he stole Laptop(N80,000K), phone(N35,000K), and he was ask to pay N50,000K for bail undecided

Whats wrong with Nigeria, who did we offend to have clueless old men ruling us with their stuvpidity, and come 2019 some mofos nanamus would still go and vote for them, but why... Nigerians, Why! sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by xynerise: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
shumuel:
Okay, so in summary, he stole Laptop(N80,000K), phone(N35,000K), and he was ask to pay N50,000K for bail undecided

Whats wrong with Nigeria, who did we offend to have clueless old men ruling us with their stuvpidity, and come 2019 some mofos nanamus would still go and vote for them, but why... Nigerians, Why! sad

Don't you think those stolen gadgets were recovered?
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by lolamitayo: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Na PSG new player.
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tosin lamidi receive sense

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
This dude needs to spanked for being so silly.
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by javispj(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
This guy is as stupid as my president

1 Like

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by stylishabani: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations......you just played yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by fabulousnize(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Some dude mumu ooo
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Onoja2016(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
I weak for the kind conji wey hold the guy ooo

Nonsense
make I go take on bottle
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by jrusky(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oh my goodness what a beautiful to catch jobless people like him who took crime as option to joblessness so you like *the thing*ok nah go and sleep in free room within prison yard for some months may be that will make you to go and find job when you are eventually release.

Lazy thing.
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am happy I have seen a LADY that has sense today..
At God reward her memory more.
For the GUY, he shouldn't be allowed to get married else stupidity will be transferred
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by shumuel(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
xynerise:

Don't you think those stolen gadgets were recovered?

You didn't read the Article, did you ? If you did, then you missed the ''Sold them'' part, try and re-read again.
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweet puna has landed him in kirikiri prison

1 Like

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by yedidiah(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
hmm!! that girl too no innocent at all o
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Onechancearmy:
The easiest way to trap men that hail from the brown roof states is use sex. Lesson learned.

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by ph3gnom: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
It is not security wise to show the girl's face na. As someone said earlier is it a crime to help catch criminals?

1 Like

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by xynerise: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
shumuel:

You didn't read the Article, did you ? If you did, then you missed the ''Sold them'' part, try and re-read again.

OK, you got me. I didn't read the article embarassed
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by agrovick(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mugun!
Rule number 1 - Never crap where you feed, it never ends well when you do
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=chiefolododo post=52167797][/quote]

grin

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Jemc(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mugu 001 written all over him
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by tfk2000(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
shocked

dnt be shocked because its in u as well
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by shumuel(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
xynerise:

OK, you got me. I didn't read the article embarassed

Good of you to be honest about it, the report attually said he sold the items, and he only has to pay N50K to bail himself, which means he would be free afterwards sad isn't that encouraging stealing undecided

I guess you now know why am bittered about the judgement.
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Sirjohn84(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Never underate the bottow power of a woman
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by oskaaay(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
chai..good for him! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

HAVE YOU HEARD?
Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture https://www.nairaland.com/3533702/amazing-3-months-old-baby
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by Tobium1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tosin Lamidi

Repping Ncan for mbaise
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by hylyne(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Much respect for calabar girls
Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by truvine(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, what a foolish thief.

Infact, he is a disgrace to the 'profession'...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) by dee02(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lamidi oponu akindanidani grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.