Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer (60879 Views)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Aniedi30(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Beer in Nigeria church? Ur name and ur church be sorry wen the only spirit go enter daddy wife then everybody go start after the reggae play the cell
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
My Irish priest in my school days drank and was a chain smoker. It's when Nigerian man takes over church that he wants to tell you how to dress, who to marry, etc etc.

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Raph01: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
haaaaaaaaay
* happy mood* nurse titi pass me another drip of star grin

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by laffwitmi: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Christianity is a scam - Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Rhaspody(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
First those asking what is wrong with drinking beer.
It's one of those things that Christians and Muslims agree upon to be bad and advice their members to desist from.
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Day11(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sinner

Repent

Shame! Shame! Shame!

grin
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by loadedvibes: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
laffwitmi:
Christianity is a scam - Nnamdi Kanu.

better believe!!!! 419s know the ways of each other.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by prince985(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
nyc one
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by queenitee(f): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
It isnt like beer isn't good tho,too much of it is just bad.
I don't drink o
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by totosucker(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
No be small thing
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by laffwitmi: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
So Kanu is a 419 Lol shocked shocked shocked
vodutive:

better believe!!!! 419s know the ways of each other.
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by prince985(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
christianity must fall

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by alcmene: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Uncompleted building dey rome
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefolododo:
What a worldly church!

hello did u read ur bible? it is stated drink but dont be drunk,on some cases u here dem say sacrifice wit unfermented wine

it is medically proven dat ur body needs some certain percent of alcohol

but i dont drink or smoke not cos i go to church or am too religious its just a doctrine for me nd i dont preach it to odas wat rock my boat may sink urs

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Siga: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
alcmene:
Uncompleted building dey rome
... Ahhhh undecided undecided Chineke... U serious
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
laffwitmi:
So Kanu is a 419 Lol shocked shocked shocked

419 is a generic term for scamming and manipulation. The only person gaining from this whole IPOB thing is a nonentity Kanu who had gained fame while sending hundreds to their death for a cause that will never see the light of day.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by lakesider(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
religion is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
I dunno about beer and Bible, all I can say is she got "nice kegs" hehe
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by charlesadams926(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
bible and weed fellowship loading.... grin
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by abodundef: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
follow the doctrines in the Bible and not human dogmas and tradition. God loves you.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by pointstores(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
long THING
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Horlufemi:
Wine in the old testament was alcohol. It's no biggie
. It doesn't have to be only in the old testament. The word WINE is the name of an alcoholic drink. It is made out of fermented grapes vines. We don't have grape vines in Nigeria. They grow in warm European climate. Something CANNOT be called WINE if it is not alcoholic.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Zedoo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Horlufemi:
Wine in the old testament was alcohol. It's no biggie

And In the new testament it was

The bible said " do not fill yourself with wine......" Note the word FILL.... It never said do not taste wine anywhere. We only read moral meanings into the bible, the same alch we run aaway from has ingredients in cough syrups and medicine....

The only thing wrong with drnking is drinking beyond knowledge of self, yapping anyhow and doing crap....thats body abuse....

Else there is nothing wrong with it...

Bcause people abuse cough syrup doesn't make it a bad thing...or pills and narcs....

Abuse is the bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by kingcomet(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
ok
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by Azumy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What exactly is wrong with drinking beer?
google answer jhor!
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by shumuel(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Philinho:
why not wait n witness d event then show us d picture? I don't belief

You are the only one who spoke sense, why cant she wait till the Bible and Beer fellowship before jumping to spread false news

i really don't know why Nigerians believe everything they read on SM these days, its like the ''Republicans and Foxx TV/New'' thing.

She wants everyone to she is in Rome and score cheap score on blogs, mtcheeeew!

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by swagkingcole(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
sinaj:
no b small grin

No guy would miss the fellowship.

Btw I don't see anything wrong there.

U don't see anything wrong in it because it's in Rome
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin cool
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by castrokins(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Had A Similar Shocking Experience Few Sundays Ago When I Joined My Friend In A Catholic Church Where He Fellowships. They'd A Catholic Men's Fellowship Just Outside The Church After Normal Sunday Service. To My Surprise, Beer Was Served To Attendees. Some Drank Red Wine And So On. I Asked My Friend On Our Way Back And He Confirmed It's Traditional With His Church.
Re: Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer by potent5(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
My sister don't mind the overzealous churchgoers in Nigeria who import anything they fancy into Christianity. Yet they will COLLECT offering, tithe and seed no matter the source.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.